New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Pandorica

:rose:

And remember when you are frustrated, there is always your mind and your hand . . .

FF
 
Welcome Curious4life

:rose:

FYI, there is no normal in this world. That's a made up concept.

FF
 
Hi there, new on this forum, just exploring my interests, looking to make friends and learn. Took a break from this part of me for a while and now I'm back again.

Thanks!
 
newbie

Hello all. New to the boards but have enjoyed the stories on this site for a few mths now. I crave a dominate man, someone who can actually put me in my place when need be. Lord knows its needed a lot! I tend to just walk all over the men I date, mostly because they let me. I push them on purpose to see just how far I can go, see if they will actually step up and take control but they never do. Its twisted I know, lol anyway hope you all have a great weekend and to all my football fans..happy kickoff weekend!
 
I'm new to the boards, but I've been reading stories on here for quite some time. I'm actually writing some of my own. They're about my fantasies of BDSM with my boyfriend, who I've been with nearly 3 years now. We are a very sexual couple, and a do a lot of exploring and experimenting, but I want to get into BDSM more. I'm more of a sub, and I'd love him to dominate me. Oh, and my name is Ariel :)
 
Domme Girl BBW

I started posting stories on Lit a year or so ago, but just recently started lurking around on the forums. A few years back I discovered that I have a dominant streak. I am kind of a meek person so I get walked on a lot, I guess it is just my way of feeling in control.

P.S. I love to play with people and learn about their preferences and kinks but don't pm me if you are going to be disrespectful and pushy.
 
Hey!

I'm a 28yo guy from sunny South Africa. Been involved in the lifestyle for just over 10 years now. Moved to a VERY small community lately where I started my carreer as researcher with a big forestry company. Unfortunately the people here are very tight lipped about what happens behind closed doors so no fun for me for the last 7 months...but who knows what might still happen...
 
Hello! I'm Aurore, and I'm very interested in learning from all of you. I'm an inexperienced Domme. Pleased to meet you!
 
Poppin' in to say hello. New to this particular scene.

I'm 39, married, *submissive



* = bratty and sometimes a handful.
 
Hello, I am a 41 yo married female. At 40 my sexdrive went into overdrive and I found I am very submissive and long to be used. I long to be under a Dom,'guess I am here to seek out more information.
 
Last edited:
Good evening everyone. I've enjoyed reading literotica for about 2 years now and just discovered the forum (forgive me). I decided to join and participate as I really am. I'm 24, M, and about 175 lbs. I've had a few relationships in the past (currently single) and I've always had to play a more dominant role. I'm very submissive in nature and don't like to take on control. In this forum, I plan on only being my true self.

I am a Marketing major with a minor in English. I realized one day that even my writing tends to be submissive (I write passively).

Anyway, that's a small tidbit about myself. I hope to find many friends to accept me on here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top