Licking her while she's getting fucked

fucklicking

My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.
Its called fucklicking. Google it and you'll find pics.
 
fucklicking my wife

I'm straight but love to watch my wife enjoy other men. I love the way she looks, tastes, and feels full of other men's cum. I was watching her with a black guy once and it was a beautiful sight to see her pussy tightly stretched around his black cock pistoning in and out of her. So when she suggested I lick her clit as he fucked her I did. She came all over his cock as I licked her and I loved it. I'd recommend all husbands do this for their loving wives.
 
What a,wonderful way to add to the woman's pleasure. Would love to help another couple with that fantasy.
 
Let me join you Jenna :devil:

Yours needs to be the cock plumina the depths of your girlfriends pussy while I lick her clit. Then when you slip out, I can clean her taste off you before guiding you back into her.
 
Back
Top