Breeding fetish info/input requested!!

Chapters 1 & 2 of yet-to-be-decided

Owing to many complaints coming into my Private Messages, I'm bowing to public inbox-filling demand and removing this story form this thread.
My apologies.
I will be continuing it on my personal blog so that only those who choose to see it will and do not have to scroll through the length here or send me constant complaints and threats regarding the 'Inappropriateness' of posting it here in the forums.
My intentions were to offer a sneak-peek of the work and such, as it's plain this is not a fully-polished final revision.

It was meant as a courtesy, and a 'nice' gesture, not as a method as some of you have accused me of regarding 'shorting' the Submissions process.

However, as I am constantly being bombarded with 'reminders' that this is not the place to post works, I'm solving the issue to keep my messages inbox from flooding again.

M38EE

Last edited:
Just submitted the .rtf

Well, now it's up to the powers-that-be. I pur the first two chapters in as an .rtf so it'll take a bit to clear Pending, but also posted in this thread so folks who don't wanna wait don't have to.

Chapters 3 & 4 In-Progress

Things are assembling nicely with this story, and I'll have Ch. 3 & 4 up soon--I'm hoping for tomorrow night.
Today, my schedule got waylaid by some incompetent carpet cleaners and having to dry out our own carpets...which we're doing right now.
Things start picking up in Ch. 3, so for those of you who might have been waiting, dreading and thinking this was going to be the equal of a single-room old-time French art-film...

Nope. :)

I once met a woman online who, after chatting for a couple of months, admitted she wanted me to impregnate her. She was married, but her husband was infertile.

We'd made a date, and I have to admit the prospect was really hot, but I wound up canceling (in part because it involved a 7 hour drive).

Have to admit, though, I still fantasize about it, even years later.

I once met a woman online who, after chatting for a couple of months, admitted she wanted me to impregnate her. She was married, but her husband was infertile.

We'd made a date, and I have to admit the prospect was really hot, but I wound up canceling (in part because it involved a 7 hour drive).

Have to admit, though, I still fantasize about it, even years later.

Short, but nicely concise and just-the-facts. :)

the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it.:eek:

OMG!!! That's Hot.

You are aware that Literotica does offer published stories, right? :) Seems like these should be submitted to the site.

Chapter 3

Owing to many complaints coming into my Private Messages, I'm bowing to public inbox-filling demand and removing this story form this thread.
My apologies.
I will be continuing it on my personal blog so that only those who choose to see it will and do not have to scroll through the length here or send me constant complaints and threats regarding the 'Inappropriateness' of posting it here in the forums.
My intentions were to offer a sneak-peek of the work and such, as it's plain this is not a fully-polished final revision.

It was meant as a courtesy, and a 'nice' gesture, not as a method as some of you have accused me of regarding 'shorting' the Submissions process.

However, as I am constantly being bombarded with 'reminders' that this is not the place to post works, I'm solving the issue to keep my messages inbox from flooding again.

M38EE

Last edited:
Chapter 4

My apologies.

M38EE

Last edited:
Some thoughts...

Things are going to be ramping-up soon, just wanted to warn folks...a courtesy as you guys are kind enough to read this story of mine.
I'm still trying to decide what punches to pull, if any. But, I also have to keep in-mind what gets people's attention and turns them on...
So, please continue to bear with me as I fumble my way through the dark of learning what it is to Write.

Thank-You for reading!!

Things are going to be ramping-up soon, just wanted to warn folks...a courtesy as you guys are kind enough to read this story of mine.
I'm still trying to decide what punches to pull, if any. But, I also have to keep in-mind what gets people's attention and turns them on...
So, please continue to bear with me as I fumble my way through the dark of learning what it is to Write.

Thank-You for reading!!

What a fantastic start. Very well crafted and wonderfully detailed. I look forward to reading future installments.

I wish I had been bred in a sexy way, instead of just knocked up by a guy who would then leave :mad:

Sorry to hear...

I wish I had been bred in a sexy way, instead of just knocked up by a guy who would then leave :mad:

Sorry to hear about such happening...some guys can be real @$$holes about something as important as the responsibility due a newly-minted life.
Take heart though, there are Men out there...not guys, Men who have no issue in meeting and building relationships with single Moms.
hard to find...worth it.
The past is dead, and every day gives you new choices and options, right??
In the meantime, here's wishing you and your new arrival-to-be as happy and good a new beginning as possible. :)

Thank-You for reading!!

Well your story has my interest. I like how the character is you

Thanks for feedback!

Well your story has my interest. I like how the character is you

Thank-You!!
For reading and the feedback. :)
I really wasn't sure about using myself in it...but I wanted to really bring in a sense of 'This-Is-Happening' and to do that well, I needed to be inside someone's head.
Not being a Telepath...kinda stuck inside my own head. :)
I was worried folks might think me arrogant. conceited, and such for using myself in the story.

Hot, arousing, exciting...

the ultimate submission, to be bred, to be a walking cradle, to have his seed grow inside me, for it to be his will that I gestate for him. To be forced to take an alien substance inside my body that will essentially change my body for at least nine months.The inescapable understanding that in this we no different from any other breeding animal. The inexorable growth of another body inside mine that is part of him. For this most intimate of occurrences to be practical and deliberately achieved rather than by romantic serendipity is for me is the ultimate submission and carries a thrill of the taboo.that wonderful feeling of being his thing to use.
Ummmm I guess maybe that makes it clear that it turns me on too! No? Walking away a wet dribbling mess even thinking about it.:eek:

I keep coming back to this micro-story-prose...I really enjoy it!!

Finally remembered the check out that link, the map... LUV it!!

Not one of my fantasies, but it might be soon if you keep this up! Great work. I like where it's going.

Not one of my fantasies, but it might be soon if you keep this up! Great work. I like where it's going.

You mean the story I'm working on right?? :)
Just want to be sure of the topic. :D
Chapter 5 & 6, obviously will see more of the facility's working and such...

Back