Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_many06auQ21qmrtvpo1_500.jpg

*GASP!* "Lift my skirt?! But Daddy, that's so......" *pauses, bites my lip and looks over my shoulder to make sure no one is listening......leans toward you and whispers* "......That's so naughty Daddy!....." :eek:

*GASP!* "Lift my skirt?! But Daddy, that's so......" *pauses, bites my lip and looks over my shoulder to make sure no one is listening......leans toward you and whispers* "......That's so naughty Daddy!....." :eek:

Yes it is! But it will be our little secret to keep :)

It's ok sweetie...its our little secret, and remenber - sometimes, maughty is very nice.

Good evening all :)

And a very good night to all you naughty little girls! treat yoru daddy's right tonight!

Love calling my Dom, Daddy. For me it mean teacher, top man, boss, protector and nothing to do with incest play.

Keep it Kinky
xx
very nice description. I don't look at it as an incest thing either, a respect thing maybe, a controlling thing definitly

That's the kind of talk that makes THIS daddy very happy as well. Your daddy has a very good, and yet very naughty, baby girl!

never had a thing for my father (great dad, just not very sexy) but i have done some online rp where the guy wanted to be called daddy, and I'll admit, it was hot.

never had a thing for my father (great dad, just not very sexy) but i have done some online rp where the guy wanted to be called daddy, and I'll admit, it was hot.

The term "daddy" is most often NOT literal. Its an expression for a type of relationship where he is an older teacher with a younger pupil. Glad you enjoyed the RP - I know I love those!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back