I don't need to know...

I have no criticism of your story. I just cant wait to read the rest! I think maybe you gave a lot of insight to the things a girl thinks to herself.

Usually after a first date, I mull over all of the stupid things I said and whether she got my jokes or thinks Im an idiot.

So it was nice to see a little of what a girl might think in that situation.

I think you did great and Im sure you will continue to do so.

I have no criticism of your story. I just cant wait to read the rest! I think maybe you gave a lot of insight to the things a girl thinks to herself.

Usually after a first date, I mull over all of the stupid things I said and whether she got my jokes or thinks Im an idiot.

So it was nice to see a little of what a girl might think in that situation.

I think you did great and Im sure you will continue to do so.

"Abruptly, I do feel wetness in my lap and it's not the good kind. In my reverie, I spilled my glass of water"... I laughed out loud, been there done that far too many times :)

Great first chapter though.

"Abruptly, I do feel wetness in my lap and it's not the good kind. In my reverie, I spilled my glass of water"... I laughed out loud, been there done that far too many times :)

Great first chapter though.

lol, thanks. I've had several people tell me they laughed a few times. I'm funnier than I thought or something. :rolleyes:

Doing wonderful myself looking around here before I have to get ready for work

Back