Why do fools fall in love?

Fools like me are too stupid not to.
Love can be dangerous, scary, emotional, and hurt you.
Those qualities tend to come up a lot with things that are fun and exciting in life.

They don't, the fools fall in love with the wrong people.

If you couldn't handle girls when you were a teenager, chances are you can't handle them now.

Despite popular belief that men are immature, it's actually women who don't grow up. Their still teenage girls at the core.

#takeawaythefemalevote!

My two cents.

I'm a fool. Laugh if you want. I embrace my foolish desire to find the woman I've been dreaming of. Once I find her I guess I will have the last laugh and those who laugh at me may still be on here wondering why they're still here. Love is not for everyone but those who doubt me. I urge you to first trust someone. The hurt you fear sometimes might be worth the reward.

They don't, the fools fall in love with the wrong people.

If you couldn't handle girls when you were a teenager, chances are you can't handle them now.

Despite popular belief that men are immature, it's actually women who don't grow up. Their still teenage girls at the core.

#takeawaythefemalevote!

Furthermore, I'd like some evidence men aren't immature and they grow up.

I wish I could master the art of not having feelings. That would be much better.

I wish I could master the art of not having feelings. That would be much better.

would that be better?

you'd not have all the good feelings either...the goosebumps...the warm glow...

or do you mean just switch them off?

Back