(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

hubba hubba.....

Haha, so you liked huh?

Super hot!!!!!!!!! !!! !!!!!!

- Mrs. Dickens :kiss:

Considering you're lighting up the Am Pic board, that's a very nice compliment. Thanks Mrs D :)

Oh, jeebus. So it's going to be like that, hm?

"Like that"? Hmm however you meant that I'm innocent on all accounts... ;)

(Thanks for the comment and taking a peek in the thread, take a look around if you have time :))
 
"Like that"? Hmm however you meant that I'm innocent on all accounts... ;)

(Thanks for the comment and taking a peek in the thread, take a look around if you have time :))

Liar. ;)

I'll certainly be giving your thread a thorough look over. So sorry I'm late to the party!
 
Hey some good news with some bad mixed in.. (well for this thread anyway)

I've recently started up a relationship with a formerly FWB, which means as of right now I won't be updating this thread. Call me old fashioned, but it seems a little weird showing off on here while being on a relationship, at least until it's the right time to share it with her.

But anyway this is way to much fun to stop with all together.. so hopefully I'll be back posting soon!

DS
 
Wow there's a name from the past! Hope you're doing well, DS!
 
Wow there's a name from the past! Hope you're doing well, DS!

I'm doing pretty damn good actually. Nice to see you're still around these parts too! Just a slow Friday night.. so I thought I'd mix it up a little ;)
 
Back
Top