Ladies, do you love to swallow or spit?

... the slimy snot-like eruption.

You have such a....way with words. lol

I swallow, unless he wants to cum on my face/body somewhere. I never understood why anyone would spit, actually. If you don't like the stuff in your mouth, you end up with more of it around the inside of your mouth if you spit than if you just gulp it down. If you learn to swallow it as it spurts out, you don't even taste it at all, really. But to each his/her own.

I just love to give head. where the cum ends up depends on what the guy finds arousing. in my mouth, my hand, my belly...it doesn't matter. if it does end up in my mouth, I swallow. I don't think i've ever spit.

This:D never been a spitter though ;)

My God I love to swallow my when a guy cums in my mouth, unless he would prefer to pull out & to jerk off all over my body. If that's what he wants to, I really hope that he's willing to lick it off my body & then let it drain into my mouth, or to kiss me deeply so I can taste his cum all over his tongue.

I would bring such naughty ideas and all of the passion with me and make you scream with pleasure.

Why spit :rolleyes: ?? The feeling of warm , gooey semen sliding down one's throat has got to be one of the sexiest feelings ahem ahem ?? Sorta like a reward for a job well done ;)

Why spit :rolleyes: ?? The feeling of warm , gooey semen sliding down one's throat has got to be one of the sexiest feelings ahem ahem ?? Sorta like a reward for a job well done ;)

What every woman should be. :) at elaine, if you're looking for an older man.

Love it when my fiance swallows. But recently she loves it when I blow on her face. Mix and match, you see.

There are only two reasons I can think of not to swallow:

A) There's another woman (or man) waiting to share the cum with you.
I've never had another man share cum with me but I find the idea exciting. My husband, Bob, open as he is, is not the type.

B) You feel like putting on a slutty show by dribbling his cum out all over your tits, maybe rubbing it in, etc.

Can anyone else think of any other reasons not to swallow?

Where would one spit anyway? Go running towards the bathroom sink? Sounds like a huge mood killer to me.... I like to swallow, move up to kiss so he can taste himself on my lips, and then let him enjoy my lips... both sets :)

... I like to swallow, move up to kiss so he can taste himself on my lips, and then let him enjoy my lips... both sets :)[/QUOTE]

Goodness! You got it right, baby.

There are only two reasons I can think of not to swallow:

A) There's another woman (or man) waiting to share the cum with you.
I've never had another man share cum with me but I find the idea exciting. My husband, Bob, open as he is, is not the type.

B) You feel like putting on a slutty show by dribbling his cum out all over your tits, maybe rubbing it in, etc.

My SO has an allergic reaction to my sperm :( So there's reason C.

Because the person giving oral likes neither the taste nor texture of cum?

I'm with Sweet E on this one. If swallowing does it for you, rock on with your bad self. But people need to quit passing judgment on those who prefer not to. And no, that's not directed at any one person. It's just my response to what seems to be a general disdain by quite a few posters in this thread for those who don't swallow. People need to live and let live.

Last edited:
Because the person giving oral likes neither the taste nor texture of cum?

I'm with Sweet E on this one. If swallowing does it for you, rock on with your bad self. But people need to quit passing judgment on those who prefer not to. And no, that's not directed at any one person. It's just my response to what seems to be a general disdain by quite a few posters in this thread for those who don't swallow. People need to live and let live.
I can understand the not wanting to taste it or not wanting it in your mouth at all. What I can't understand is the whole spitting thing. If you let someone cum in your mouth and spit it out, you have to taste it and it's just as much of a disease risk as swallowing, so you're not gaining anything. If you're going to let someone cum in your mouth and you don't want to taste it, you should make sure the guy's cock is at the very back of your mouth, so it'll all go down your throat.

I can understand the not wanting to taste it or not wanting it in your mouth at all. What I can't understand is the whole spitting thing. If you let someone cum in your mouth and spit it out, you have to taste it and it's just as much of a disease risk as swallowing, so you're not gaining anything. If you're going to let someone cum in your mouth and you don't want to taste it, you should make sure the guy's cock is at the very back of your mouth, so it'll all go down your throat.

Valid points. Spitting after it's been in the mouth makes no sense to me, but hey - not my business what other people choose to do.

While the OP did limit the options to either spit or swallow, somewhere along the line the question seemed to morph to that of "Well, why wouldn't someone swallow?" That's what I was responding to.

Last edited:
There's multiple reasons for not swallowing. :D Even when I do oral sex without a barrier, there's always cumshots on the body, sharing it, and licking it off. Of course, they do, ultimately lead to swallowing.

Oh, and I guess snowballing counts as a reason to spit. If the swallowing thing, is such a huge issue, though, the partner could insisit on the guy blowing his load on them and licking it off. It's not like you can catch anything from your own cum. :p

Back