Food for thought.....

Pop Rocks and sex goes back a long ways but was most often used for enhancing blowjobs.

Damn that brought back some fun times. :D:devil:
 
Aside from the fizz, sugar in vaginas is a bad idea unless you want a yeast infection.
 
This reminded me of an old 70s porn in which a woman stood on her head and someone else poured a Coca-Cola into her vagina, then got out a straw . . . .

*shudder*

Yeah, certain things just shouldn't go in there. Ever.
 
This reminded me of an old 70s porn in which a woman stood on her head and someone else poured a Coca-Cola into her vagina, then got out a straw . . . .

*shudder*

Yeah, certain things just shouldn't go in there. Ever.
Take the Pepsi Challenge. :D
 
I do prefer a glass for champagne. Don't think I'm above drinking it out of a red solo cup though.

That's because if you turn up a bottle of champagne you will blow foam out your nose.

How do i know this? Well... lets not go there.:eek:

MST
 
Ayup. A mouthful of pop rocks was one of my old tricks. Put a packet of poprocks in the mouth, then fasten lips on the clitoris and start sucking as they started popping and try to hold on for eight seconds. The nipples worked also, but it was usually the clitoris that I had to worry about a broken nose.

Ice cubes were another favorite. Or mentholated cough drops in a pinch.

I don't remember exactly which, but I'm pretty sure I picked those (and others) up from a magazine (the way us old fogey's used to share this kind of stuff).

I'm not sure just why anyone would pour a carbonated beverage inside however. Generally, when I used the old champagne bubbles trick, I was after direct clitoral stimulation and poured it on the mons and allowed it to trickle to where my mouth was fastened on the clitoris to give it a little extra tickle as I tried to slurp it all before it could overflow and trickle past where my lips were fastened.

As a sidenote, those tricks were generally not as useful if the clitoris was desensitized from using a vibrator but had the same effect as a vibrator on a more sensitive clit.

Nowadays, I'd probably bypass those and... oh... I don't know. Go for the powerdrill? Maybe something with a kickstart? :devil:
 
Back
Top