milking

Physically it probably is the one mentioned above (on all fours). Mood-wise it varies.

If I want to take my time, make it cuddly and loving etc, I place hubby on his back. That's how we can have eye contact, share kisses and so forth. But if I decide that it's all about him being drained empty as fast as possible and it feeling as humiliating as possible, its definitely the "on all fours and ass high up" position that works best. Preferably on the floor, in direct light, in the middle of a room, or on the balcony. Not comfortably in bed!

On all fours works fine, bent over the bed or the arm of the couch works well too. Honestly, some of the most successful efforts have surprisingly been when I was lying on my back on the bed - least likely position I would've thought, but go figure. You do feel much more vulnerable, however, with your butt in the air, so there's just more of a mental appeal to it I suppose. ;)

Best milking

My favorite is lying on my back, my head over the end, slightly, with her straddling my face and standing while she strokes my cock.

It feels dirtiest when she lays me on my back, then props my ass up on a big pillow. Then she bends my legs back to where my knees touch my chest and my dick points down at my face and chest. Tied up like that, she can milk me as long as she wants, and she loves that the precum gets all over me. (I like it too!)

Best postion for milking?

Place a stool next to the cow, the bucket under the udder and milk away.

You may rest your head against the side of her, it is nice when you are tired on an early cold morning.

Beware of the tail and of kicking the bucket.

Place a stool next to the cow, the bucket under the udder and milk away.

You may rest your head against the side of her, it is nice when you are tired on an early cold morning.

Beware of the tail and of kicking the bucket.

I think the OP was wondering about the position of the cow. You missed that part. :rolleyes:

I think the OP was wondering about the position of the cow. You missed that part. :rolleyes:

position its head between the rails of a milking stall, that will help keep it quiet...

(Love me some bondage along with the humiliation)

position its head between the rails of a milking stall, that will help keep it quiet...

(Love me some bondage along with the humiliation)

Not forgetting the tail clamp!
Once the head is fixed, the clamp really ads insult to injury!
tail_clamp_for_cows.jpg

Milking

------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back