Online humiliation task suggestions?

I am a findom and have a slave who, along with having his finances controlled, loves to be given humiliation tasks online that he has to carry out for me. Looking for some suggestions... None sexual and maybe something that will make me laugh at him.

from NickSatan

I am a findom and have a slave who, along with having his finances controlled, loves to be given humiliation tasks online that he has to carry out for me. Looking for some suggestions... None sexual and maybe something that will make me laugh at him.

Pity about the non sexual bit. Why not make hin piss himself while fully clothed. Ideally this would be done in a public area but if not then the garden will do

One has to put your mind to it and think of ways to humiliate them, pity its none sexual though.
To name a few which may get your brain cells working:-
Piss in public, shit in the bushes, no underwear at all times have photo taken to prove it, buy some underwear for mistress, buy some condoms from a shop that has a young lady assistant and they have to ask if they have any smaller sizes. Fart in crowd. Go out naked wearing an over coat, and flash. Post something on a selected web site making a confession. Write in at least 1,000 words about them selves, how they feel and want, threaten to publish it in a thread. Write about their secret or tell you in a video. or sit naked and record a video naked telling you about themselves, threaten to show it online. Have them wear a nappy or diaper, to piss and shit into, to be recorded on video.

I'm full of ideas, just ask. I alway aim to please;)

Last edited:
I'm full of ideas, just ask.

Only half of your ideas involve people who never consented to be part of it.

You should really try to get the idea what SSC means first before you go on claiming you are something you are really not.

Only half of your ideas involve people who never consented to be part of it.

You should really try to get the idea what SSC means first before you go on claiming you are something you are really not.

Meow, I do like a woman with spunk in her veins. I don t pretend to be somebody I am not. If you know so much why haven't you listed some suggestions to help the lady. Does a slave have to consent? Meow grrrrhhh.

I feel we rely too much on the concept of public humiliation simply because the Dominant and submissive roles are seen as taboo. Not knowing your submissive I can only make a few suggestions. I agree with making videos or sending pictures, one idea I learned from a trans mistress I'd met was to have him write out a declaration or a pledge to you on a t-shirt. Then have them send you a picture of them wearing it to include their face. Insisting on having them show identifying features implies blackmail or public exposure but you never have to say that. Let his mind do all of your work for you. If the two of you have discussed cuckolding then you can use that or maybe chastity.

One has to put your mind to it and think of ways to humiliate them, pity its none sexual though.
To name a few which may get your brain cells working:-
Piss in public, shit in the bushes, no underwear at all times have photo taken to prove it, buy some underwear for mistress, buy some condoms from a shop that has a young lady assistant and they have to ask if they have any smaller sizes. Fart in crowd. Go out naked wearing an over coat, and flash. Post something on a selected web site making a confession. Write in at least 1,000 words about them selves, how they feel and want, threaten to publish it in a thread. Write about their secret or tell you in a video. or sit naked and record a video naked telling you about themselves, threaten to show it online. Have them wear a nappy or diaper, to piss and shit into, to be recorded on video.

I'm full of ideas, just ask. I alway aim to please;)

To the OP:
More than a few of these could get you or your sub into legal trouble. Stating the obvious just in case the poster can fathom that they are giving piss poor, harmful-in-the-real-world advice. Repeatedly.

To the OP:
More than a few of these could get you or your sub into legal trouble. Stating the obvious just in case the poster can fathom that they are giving piss poor, harmful-in-the-real-world advice. Repeatedly.

Not disagreeing with you, just wanted to remind:

For some people, it IS the "real" world.

Not disagreeing with you, just wanted to remind:

For some people, it IS the "real" world.

What I meant was that when you tell someone to flash people, or piss and shit in the bushes for instance, I assume those bushes are not in the subs living room, and therefore in public. Doing this in public can land the sub in real world trouble. Not a good idea, unless their kink includes an arrest record.
So yep, that is the real world. Are you suggesting that for some, online is their real world? If so, yeah... it's not the real world, regardless of how much they wish it were.

Last edited:
Its all about having fun, trouble is half the people on here are to serious and have lost there sense of humour, relax take a deep breath and smile. A smile a day works wonders.

Its all about having fun, trouble is half the people on here are to serious and have lost there sense of humour, relax take a deep breath and smile. A smile a day works wonders.

Try developing some empathy for other people who didn't ask to be part of your fetish.

Having a stranger start pissing next to you in public? Or flashing you? Or walking into your workplace and co-opting you into their humiliation fetish? Those things are not "fun". They're creepy, and to some they're likely to be deeply upsetting.

CONSENT, dammit.

Some people are not serious enough about some pretty crucial aspects of what this board is about, to the point that I would feel really worried for any newbie sub getting involved with those people :rolleyes:

All it takes is one person who is not familiar with "safe, sane and consensual" to put their partner(s) and the general public in harm's way. And all it takes is that one moron to put those of us in the lifestyle back into the negative light we've worked so hard to get out of.

You say "lighten up" while I'll say to you, "grow up."

* Emotional damage is harm, and exposing those who are pure vanilla to our kinks can negatively affect a person's emotional well-being.

Some people are not serious enough about some pretty crucial aspects of what this board is about, to the point that I would feel really worried for any newbie sub getting involved with those people :rolleyes:

Because all newbie subs, or at least most of them, are actually so submissive that they take all leave of their senses at first sight of a "Dom", go out and crap in the bushes next to someone, or flash someone?

Cammon!

Because all newbie subs, or at least most of them, are actually so submissive that they take all leave of their senses at first sight of a "Dom", go out and crap in the bushes next to someone, or flash someone?

Cammon!

I didnt say all, I said those who would get involved with such people without knowing any better.

Try developing some empathy for other people who didn't ask to be part of your fetish.

Having a stranger start pissing next to you in public? Or flashing you? Or walking into your workplace and co-opting you into their humiliation fetish? Those things are not "fun". They're creepy, and to some they're likely to be deeply upsetting.

CONSENT, dammit.

I worked in a department store, one day while I was clearing the fitting room a woman started peeing in the fitting room. I freaked the fuck out, called security, the manager, and had to close the whole fitting room. That day I left work early, that is NOT cool, funny, or anything good! I didn't get paid for those hours, but I wasn't ready to work in that fitting room for the rest of the day. It was terrible. Please do NOT include the public in your kink!!!

Cammon!

Actually, after a decade of reading threads like this, I'd have to say yes. People have a bad habit of leaving common sense at the door, when first discovering BDSM.

A guy just PM'd me, and said I have to obey him now, because he's a dom. Do I really have to?
This guy sent me a random PM, saying that real submissives do ___, but I don't want to. Help?
I got a dom last night, and OMG I had no idea I could feel like this! But, umm... what sorts of rules should I expect?
My dom (I just met) says I have to find a third [but I'm neither bi nor poly]...
My dom (I just met) says I have to send him naked pictures or I'm not a real submissive...
My dom (I just met) wants me to masturbate while at my desk at work, but didn't listen when I said I was worried about my job...
My dom (I just met) says real subs don't have hard limits...

Actually, after a decade of reading threads like this, I'd have to say yes. People have a bad habit of leaving common sense at the door, when first discovering BDSM.

A guy just PM'd me, and said I have to obey him now, because he's a dom. Do I really have to?
This guy sent me a random PM, saying that real submissives do ___, but I don't want to. Help?
I got a dom last night, and OMG I had no idea I could feel like this! But, umm... what sorts of rules should I expect?
My dom (I just met) says I have to find a third [but I'm neither bi nor poly]...
My dom (I just met) says I have to send him naked pictures or I'm not a real submissive...
My dom (I just met) wants me to masturbate while at my desk at work, but didn't listen when I said I was worried about my job...
My dom (I just met) says real subs don't have hard limits...

I was really just messing around with SK.

On a serious note, this is really very sad, and even sadder that I could see myself in desperation to please, to the point where I could fall for a few of them if I wasn't careful. It's embarrassing to even admit, but it's true.

I worked in a department store, one day while I was clearing the fitting room a woman started peeing in the fitting room. I freaked the fuck out, called security, the manager, and had to close the whole fitting room. That day I left work early, that is NOT cool, funny, or anything good! I didn't get paid for those hours, but I wasn't ready to work in that fitting room for the rest of the day. It was terrible. Please do NOT include the public in your kink!!!

Yep! Retail work is crappy enough without forcing people to choose between personal comfort boundaries and "the customer is always right" or making them judge whether the person behaving inappropriately is about to become a physical threat.

Peeing isn't my thing, but even for the stuff I really love, I'd be very uncomfortable if a stranger tried to initiate that without first establishing consent.

Sometimes I wonder if we're handing this forum off to a bunch of silly kids.:rolleyes:

Back