New faces, come say hello....

Hi Everyone

I just joined today, I am a novice sub in the Uk who has just started a part-time bdsm relationship with a dom. Looking for advice and chat.
 
Hello,

I'm new to the site, and fairly new to BDSM. My partner and I have taken on both the dominant and submissive role with each other, and while I have spent most of my sexual life being submissive and him dominant we've come to understand that he prefers submission and me dominance. Being in the power position is definitely not something I'm familiar with, and would like to learn from others how to interchange into this new role.
 
Hi everyone. I joined this website in hopes of getting ideas and to understand my a husband better. We have been married for a little over 6 years. We love each other very much and are best friends! He makes me laugh every day. He told me of his fetishes when we met, but because I had never really heard of them, I thought it was just a silly thing. I have come to understand him a lot better now, but I still have a long way to go. He likes to be humiliated - mostly, other things too, but I want to concentrate on this aspect. I have read some of the stories on here and got some good ideas. I need more...lol. I feel I am not very creative in this area, so any advice/ideas are welcome. I'll definitely keep reading,
 
Hello everyone

Hello everyone:) I just joined and it's amazing site. So, I am from Russia.
I think sometimes my posts can be hard to understand, but I hope not to do mistakes.
Looking for new friends, developing of sexuality and I will practice English.
And I am interesting in almost all kinds of sex.
 
I'm new to posting on the forums but have read the stories here for years. I've recently entered into a part time Dom/sub relationship with someone who is an experienced Dom. I am a novice sub but according to my Dom my training is coming along quite nicely and he is very pleased. I'm looking to hear suggestions and any words of wisdom you would care to provide.
 
New to this forum, not new to BDSM.

I've been in a 24/7 M/s relationship with My slave for nearly 7 years, and have been in "the [BDSM] lifestyle" since the fall of '06.

Glad to be here.
 
Waves hello

Hi I'm kitty ,I'm a subbie who has bf is also my master.
Looking for like minded real ppl to talk to chat and laugh with.
I'm 41 female and from the uk. :)
 
Hello all,
I'm tallman2014, I should've posted an introduction sooner. Don't tell anyone but I'm not that tall.
Just celebrated being married to a wonderful woman for a whole 6 months. w00t! (We've known each other much longer).
I've spent a lot of time reading here, time to try to contribute a bit.
 
Lord_Moonlight

Hello, everyone!

I feel somewhat intimidated by this site. Thousands and thousands of kinky people from around the world, and each and every one seem to be experienced and confident.

I am neither, I am afraid. Just the thought of submitting to a woman, or having her submit to me, makes me very nervous, since I have hardly ever had such an experience before. But there is a need in me to have those experiences, and to discuss them with other people, and so I joined this site.

I also like fantasizing about what I could be doing, and I like writing those fantasies down. I even want to publish them on this site for others to see and perhaps enjoy them.

Thank you!
 
Not new to the forums, not new to D/s, but I haven't properly introduced myself yet and thought I should do so. I'm Scriv, I'm a lady switch in a stable, closed relationship that sometimes opens for the right person/people. My SO knows pretty much everything I do here and approves (or at least doesn't object!). I'm a writer and I've been told I'm a decent editor, so if you have need of a fresh pair of eyes for a work or just want to talk about the latest thing you've been writing, come hit up my inbox. I'm always up for a good chat.
 
Hi Everyone ,

Ive been reading these forums in awe for days , never realised there was so many people like this around ,

Im predominatley a dom, but like to sub now and then , my partner matches me perfectly and were having lots of fun exploring and pushing our boundaries

x
 
Hi!!

Hello hello!
Most def not a troll. Def a newbie to this side of LIT. I've had the incredible pleasure to read great work here for the past few years. Thank you for that :) just stopping by to say greetings everyone!:heart:
 
Hello Everyone!

I am not only new to the forum, I am new to BDSM, at least in practice. I have fantasized about being submissive in the bedroom for years but only started to experience it in real life a week ago! I am having some trouble finding my limits and communicating them to my dom, so part of me is frustrated, but part of me is liberated that I have finally taken that step and started exploring my fantasy. I am sure it will get easier to figure out what my limits are and how to communicate them with practice. Any tips on this or anything else related to being a submissive are appreciated!
 
Hello dears,

KingOfWhispers here. Long-time BDSM fan, first time Literotica poster. As the name implies, I'm a dom. I have the ocassional masochistic tendency (I absolutely love the feel of a sub's nails digging into my back and drawing blood while I ravage them), and while I've tried submission I've never really been able to get aroused. At this point even vanilla doesn't do it for me - I know, I'm spoiled, sex without power-play just isn't really sex anymore.

Funnily enough, the first time I found this site was over the shoulder of one of my old subs. It's been years and I almost completely forgot about it until I heard the name on a chatboard and it rung a bell. So I decided to check it out and here I am.
 
not new to lit but kind of new to BDSM

you may know me from other threads. If you have read many of my posts, especially on the jack off thread you will know I have mostly put my self in the sub role. I realize now that is what I am. would like to meet some dom to take control me. I find myself leaning toward a lady dom but a man could be my master also.
 
Introduction

Just joined Lit having been on Fet & ALT for many years here to post Audios, Dominant and have been in Lifestyle for some 25 years..Living_Voice is the business profile of _Nosferatu_
 
In the spirit of converting lurking to contribution like so many, I've brought myself to the front of the room. A 30yr old male dom, I've been around the forum and bdsm for a few years. Grew up in a highly sadistic environment, pain and love/emotion became intertwined thus creating me. A recent split from my mono sub of 4 years has brought me back to the forums to increase my knowledge.
 
Hello

I am new to this site but have 25 years of experience in the BDSM lifestyle i have joined here to allow me to post some Audio work, will welcome pm or chat.
 
Didn't realize I was lurking

Guess I've been lurking for about a week now. Been one of the best weeks of my life!
 
New here as well. Wandering around and finding out where everything is at the moment, and how things work. Looking forward to submitting some stories.
 
New to the forums, not the the stories or the lifestyle though. Still learning my way around & checking things out.
 
Back
Top