Your favourite INCEST story in Literotica .

i like the idea of being put in a situation where you have to pretend your not related to someone in front of others.

One of my stories features that scenario. It's called Mom considers labiaplasty...

Several are really good.

Linda's discovery is a good one. There are two parts, I think. http://www.literotica.com/s/lindas-discovery

Linda's Discovery is one of the best mother/son incest stories I've ever read, and I've read a few.

Some other favorites of mine are:

Inheritance, a seven part series by Scipioparkins. Well written tale of a young man who "inherits" two submissives, his mother and grandmother.

Respecting Mom. A short stroke story, but it's very hot and contains a wonderful anal scene.

Mom's Blue Bikini. A mother/son love story.

Cam Slut Mom. New story about a desperate mother caught trying to sell her body online
 
I love the A Weekend with Three Angels series by Rob in AZ. Very hot.

By the way, does anyone on the forum know where the first 12 episodes ever got to?
 
I love the A Weekend with Three Angels series by Rob in AZ. Very hot.

By the way, does anyone on the forum know where the first 12 episodes ever got to?

I don't. Sometimes these stories get taken down though.
 
It's a shame...like having a set of books with only a few missing.

Wish we could persuade him to repost.
 
Also, I am finding that I really like the stuff that lovecraft68 and betweenthesheets are putting out.
 
Also, I am finding that I really like the stuff that lovecraft68 and betweenthesheets are putting out.

What do you think of mine? Don't be too mean, I'm not as good as the three you mentioned. LOL
I know that.
 
My favorite is Justin Thyme. It is either 18 or 19 chapters. It is real easy to read and very erotic. Unfortunately the author died so no more chapters by him but someone else got permission to write more.
 
A Mother's Highly Believable View

For me it has to be GeorgieH. She's written quite a few mom-son tales and we always get the, often anguished, guilty or confused, point of view of the mother. And some really explosively hot denouements.

Pick of the crop for me has to be the eloquent Jake's Progress (http://www.literotica.com/s/jakes-progress) or the hottest series I've read on here all about A Mother's Pride (http://www.literotica.com/s/a-mothers-pride-ch-01.

She's a clever (intelligent) writer and it's so easy (even for a man) to relate to her lead characters. Simply lovely stuff.
 
I don't mean to obsess about this...but does anyone on the site have access to the first twelve installments of "A Weekend with Three Angels"? It really is like having a set of encyclopedias with the "G" volume missing! ARGH!
 
I mentioned Paco Fear's Words on Skin as being the best ever here-in my and many others opinion- but I'll call out another of his which is also damn good

Stolen Kisses.
 
Kissing in Dreams by Her_Toyboy. I did a little jig when I finally found his story after two long, goddamn years. Great story, with great characters and one that actually deals with the anguish of an Incestuous love.

Just. Effin'. Brilliant.
 
I have a few favorites on here.
In no particular order:
Sister sucks sleeping sibling.
Niece's Naughty Wedding Night.
And Tied Mom, I thought was a really good (though kind of wordy) story.

I know I have more favorites, but I'm not on my computer at the moment, and I can't remember all that I've got.
 
I have a few favorites on here.
In no particular order:
Sister sucks sleeping sibling.
Niece's Naughty Wedding Night.
And Tied Mom, I thought was a really good (though kind of wordy) story.

I know I have more favorites, but I'm not on my computer at the moment, and I can't remember all that I've got.

Tied Mom inspired me to write a mother/son bondage themed story....Mom is Bound To Please.
 
Can't remember the title but...

I can't remember the title, but, it is about four young girls and their plans to seduce all of their dads.
Each one of the dads are seduced in turn then has his way with all of the girls.
At the end, all the dads are blindfolded sitting on chairs and the girls rotate to each dad, finally ending up with her own dad.
Hot story, can't recall the title.
anyone help me out?
 
For me, it's the Cam Slut Mom series by DirtyMindedMom. It's very emotional, there is believable character development, and it's just really hot. I like DirtyMindedMom's writing a lot.
 
Pretty much anything by Ahabscribe - but I also like ChilePeeler's Swing Man stories.

By the way, has Ahabscribe retired? He used to put out a couple of stories a month - but hasn't posted anything in a couple of years. It'd be a real shame if he's called it a day. Anyone know anything about his Literotica whereabouts?
 
Back
Top