New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

Someone will have to keep me updated on how the fan club is progressing. Current estimates (by experts, of course) have it solidifying and holding their first meeting before I manage to find the time for an inspired photoshoot. My weekend was balls. It's a pity that the weekends are the hardest for me, but at least they're shorter than the work week, right?

Someone will have to keep me updated on how the fan club is progressing. Current estimates (by experts, of course) have it solidifying and holding their first meeting before I manage to find the time for an inspired photoshoot. My weekend was balls. It's a pity that the weekends are the hardest for me, but at least they're shorter than the work week, right?

Um, I kinda like balls… but maybe not the ones you are talking about. More specifically, I like YOUR balls. I’m sorry your weekends are so difficult for you. That’s not what a good weekend should be. Sending a bunch of hugs and kisses your way. As for the fan club… we’re more like stalkers with a mission statement. ;):devil:

:( Sorry about the weekend, HUGS!! :rose::kiss::heart:

----> eLLEXA..... . As for the fan club… 'we’re more like stalkers with a mission statement.'...*giggle*....so very true

Here's hoping Monday brings you some ♥♡

QScoooooooooo! Wherefore art thou!?!?!? *sigh* And *bump* Miss you! :heart:

Um, I kinda like balls… but maybe not the ones you are talking about. More specifically, I like YOUR balls. I’m sorry your weekends are so difficult for you. That’s not what a good weekend should be. Sending a bunch of hugs and kisses your way. As for the fan club… we’re more like stalkers with a mission statement. ;):devil:

I approve and endorse this message!!!

Hello fellow sexy stalkers!!

Hubba hubba sexier stalkee!!!! :D

I too endorse this message!!!!! Where are youuuuuuuuuuu?
Hey ladies....I've got search party supplies at the ready;)

KISSES to the faraway QSco....

Hey ladies....I've got search party supplies at the ready;)

add another endorser...
I'm preparing essential oil blends for reflexology
for foot-weary fan club search party ladies

the man Will be found
and probably more fabulous pics
KISSES to the fan club, and to QSco

Crossing the threshold of my 1,000th post made me think of my sexy Guru-Maker!
Sending more hugs and kisses your way!

Hello all. I'm not dead yet! Not sure when I'll have time to come post some contributions and responses... Soon, hopefully.

We'll be here when you do!

Thanks talikat. Not sure when I'll have pictures, but replies are a start, right?

^^^^^I'm with SB on this one. Missing you, too. ^^^^

This extended absences are just terrible. Working on it, though.

Miss you lots! :kiss::kiss:

I miss you, too. Where have you been? Where have I been? What the fuck is going on?! AAAAAHHHH!

Crossing the threshold of my 1,000th post made me think of my sexy Guru-Maker!
Sending more hugs and kisses your way!

Welcome to the 1,000 club!

Hopefully he's having a good weekend!

Hey ladies!!

HUGS :heart:

Thanks for the hugs. It's almost always a safe bet that if it's the weekend, it's not going well for me. But Friday can be good, as can Monday, so that's something!

add another endorser...
I'm preparing essential oil blends for reflexology
for foot-weary fan club search party ladies

the man Will be found
and probably more fabulous pics
KISSES to the fan club, and to QSco

I could use a foot rub.....

Hey ladies....I've got search party supplies at the ready

I approve and endorse this message!!!

Hello fellow sexy stalkers!!

Hubba hubba sexier stalkee!!!! :D

----> eLLEXA..... . As for the fan club… 'we’re more like stalkers with a mission statement.'...*giggle*....so very true

Here's hoping Monday brings you some ♥♡

Stalkers! Haha, I love it. I've had real stalkers, you gals are much more pleasant. Not so much scowling.

:( Sorry about the weekend, HUGS!!

Meh, weekends. I'm growing used to it.

Hm. Balls.

Is it Sunday again?

My how a week slips by. Or has it been two? When's the last time I put a picture here? My how time flies.

Anyway, I think I've found myself with a brief period where I don't have a mountain of appointments and no need to be running around driving myself insane. How do these things happen? Anyway, in the run-up to the 7-year anniversary of me becoming a deviant I hope to contribute some stuff here (and other threads). HOPE! I'd like to get a video, or something. Who knows. Definitely pictures, if I can find batteries for my flash trigger.... hmmm

Cross yer fingers, one and all, and I will find some afternoons or nights to myself!

Here's a shot of what I'm up to tonight.

Last edited:
Back