Naughty Name Game(writers challenge thread)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Usually go by my middle name but first name is Becca and the first letter of last name is V.

LOVE hearing my name in naughty ways like "gonna screw you good Becca V" or "Becca V my high heel whore"

Want people to write sentences or paragraphs for me to see how many times you can use my name in naughty ways

I'm 29 5'5 about 130 with shoulder length black hair 34C chest and work as a teller / account exec at a bank


Hope to see TONS of creative naughty posts.
 
Sorry I was told to put it here and I did. It was going well in the other areas. Till some said best to put it here so just took the advice
 
How's this? Grammer and tense might be off.

I saw this thread and stepped to the challenge, evidently it's been going on for a while though. So, I hope this isn't old hat. I just whipped this out quickly.

**I pull out my hand and give her another wet and slippery spank. “Be nice Becca V, You know I am going to take you.”
I stand behind her, spreading her legs with my knees then with my hands, spreading her as wide as she can go. Then slamming my cock deep into her, I feel the head bounce on her back wall. My balls slap into her. I can feel the opening of Becca’s pussy stretch around me.
Becca’s inside is soft, hot and wet.
I grab under her and grab the chain holding the nipple clamps, pulling hard at her nipples. I fuck Becca hard, pushing her head into the back of the chair. “Miss V can you can hear the sound of my cock splashing into your wet cunt?” The quiet, voluptuous account executive’s pussy lips are being savagely banged by the base of my cock. I hold on to Becca’s hips with one hand and her dark hair with the other, pulling her back into me. I can feel myself beginning to cum.
I pull out of Becca’s sweet cunt and pull her around, pushing Becca to her knees and putting my cock on her soft, full lips. Holding the back of Becca’s head as I push it deep into her mouth to explode hot cum down her throat. I picture the black and white name tag “Miss V” on those perfect tits as she counted out my money at the bank. I hold her head in both hands, wrapping my hands in her dark hair, Shooting my cum in jets down her throat, screaming “ Suck it all Down Becca, Suck all that cum down that hot throat of yours, bitch!!! “Suck that cum wad like a pro!!”
Then with a final thrust I pull out of her.
I walk to the edge of the room and get her a towel.
“Clean herself up Miss Account Executive. You earned my Trust in your bank Becca V.” I’ll be making regular Deposits, Becca.”
 
The note inviting me to this house had been unexpected in the least since I was keeping a low profile and trying to stay under the radar. I was new to the area and had only noticed the house in passing. Maybe this Master had noticed me too? When I’d entered an empty brownstone I had been put on guard, my instincts on high. I kept my guard up for what else may fall.
Walking along a long paneled hall, I pass a large oak door, opened just a crack. I push it open slowly with my fingertips, holding my breath, not knowing what to expect. I look in and see a slender female body tied to a wooden table. Her arms and legs tied to four thick posts at the corners. The board, more of a table, was polished chestnut. She isblind folded. Her nipples stand hard and proud from her perfect breasts. I look around and notice nobody else around so I slide into the room quietly.

I walk up to the bed and run a hand along her belly, enjoying the way she flinches at the surprised contact. "Who’s there? Master is that you? I’ve learned my lesson I’ll be a good servant.” She pleads. There is a Tattoo above her shaved pubic mound, "Master's Cunt". Cheeky bastard claiming something for his own that I am going to take from him.

I cup a tit and then slide my hand down her belly then between her long legs, spread wide and held down by the ropes. I spread the warm lips and pinch one then the other. She jerks away at first then acquiesces to my hand.

Feeling her juices begin to slick my fingers. I spread them and expose her clit, then push on it with my thumb. Rolling it under the pad of my thumb.

Enjoying the way she is squirming and moaning I unbutton my jeans and let the swollen head of my cock rest on her lips...Mean while I push three fingers deep into her soaked cunt. Slowly stretching her and running my fingers along her front wall. She begins to suck at me eagerly, tongue sliding along he head.
I look for clues as to who she is.

I see a card posted on a carved side board. I pull myself away from the woman and walk over to read it.

If you are reading this, you have found Becca. She is a good little plaything, but has been unruly and defiant lately. We’ve been together for years and I feel I don’t have the energy to keep her down like I used to. I hope you can help me in this endeavor. I’ve been watching you and feel that you are up to the task.
Good luck and god’s speed Buddy.
Becca V’s Master


I turned back to the woman tied to the table.
“Well Becca I think we’re about to have some fun, you and I”
 
The others are gathered round watching impassively as I lift her jet black hair & kissing the nape of her cool neck murmuring "Becca V, it's so good to see you again". Letting her locks trickle through my fingers like black sand.
My hot lips caress your cool shapely shoulders but you stand unmoving staring straight ahead, leaving your hair to fall back over your pale naked shoulders , with trembling fingers I unclasp the hooks on your skimpy half bra & let the cups fall from your full perky breasts, reaching around you to take each full breast in my hands as I have scores of times before my breath becoming shorter as i feel the fullness of your globes of pleasure.
Still there is no response from you but I am not despondent, we have played this game many times & never have you encouraged or rejected me.
"Becca V, I know you enjoy our little game & one day you won't be able to resist me" I murmur softly in your ear, letting my lips curl around the lobes of your ear.
My hands slip down around your slim trim waist my hands almost encircling it & I press my self against the firm twin globes of your ass my cock still sheathed in my pants but hard & erect & pressed firmly in the crevice between your cheeks. Still you look straight ahead as the others seem to crowd closer.
"Come now Becca V our audience is getting impatient"
My hand slips down the waist band of your tiny silk panties & I run my hand over the cool smooth mons, fingers seeking your love button & the outline of your plump pussy lips.
Gasping for breath now I begin to slip your panties over your hips & down your shapely thighs "Excuse me Becca V but you know I much prefer you naked so I can feast my eyes on you"
Kneeling in front of you I lift first one foot then the other to remove your panties as you seem unwilling to help me.
"That's naughty Becca V , you want me to pleasure you don't you?"
"Indeed I do " Came a voice from the doorway & turning I saw Becca V the object of my desires & fantasies.
She stepped into the room pulling her tank top over her head & a big smile on her cherubic innocent face.
Taking her in my arms & finally kissing those soft sweet lips I had dreamt of for so long
"OH BECCA V" I sighed
I could swear to this day that the mannequin turned her head, smiled & winked at me
 
"Becca V, I never thought the day would come when you would come to me like this "
you truly need me now Becca V
Just as I need you my sexy Becca V
Your lips are soft & hot on mine Becca V
I can't keep my hands off you Becca V
You are mine now Becca V
Give in Becca V, you can't hide your need Becca V
OH YESSSS BECCA V, ALL MINE , ALL MINE
 
Entering the banking hall I looked along the line of tellers seeking out Becca V. Finally spotting her at the very end I stand in front of her desk "Hello Becca V I'm back again". She looked up at me her eyes sparkling & her scarlet mouth formed a big 'O' as she pushed her tongue into the side of her cheeks making it bulge almost obscenely. "Good morning Sir, what service do you require ?" she asked in a husky voice.
"I ,,,I need to make a deposit, a BIG deposit, in private if you please Becca V " My voice low & almost pleading.
Becca V blushed charmingly "Of course Sir, follow me" She rose & beckoned me to follow her, as I did I couldn't keep my eyes off the sway of her hips & the way her pleated skirt clung to her cute round ass. "You look very nice today Becca V as always"
"Why thank you Sir, we do our very best to please our customers especially the special ones"
Making our way down to the vault where the safety deposit boxes were kept Becca V locked the vault behind us "Just so we are not disturbed" she explained with an excited edge to her voice.
"Becca V you are a good slut to me, your service is of the highest quality"
"Do you require the usual?" Becca V asks as she begins to unbutton her blouse.
"Oh Becca V Oh BeccaV , how else am I going to make this urgent deposit?"
She smiles & slips off her blouse & unclasps her skimpy lacy bra & holds her firm young tits out to me, pulling her tiny pink nipples until they are hard & erect.
"Is this what you want sir ?"
"Becca V, They are indeed perfect but I want all of you" slipping off my jacket & hanging it over the all seeing security camera .
Becca sits on the bench & crosses her long smooth legs & pulls her skirt up to show me her stocking tops & soft creamy thighs.
"Very nice Becca V , more please, I demand more"
Becca V giggles in her kittenish way & wriggles her tiny lace panties down to her ankles stretching out her long legs for me to take them.
Sniffing the wet panties "MMMMMM Becca V , you smell so good" then licking the wet crotch of her panties, tasting her honey sweet juice.
Becca V slips off the bench & slowly teasingly she undoes her skirt & lets it drop to the floor. She turns bending at the waist & puts her elbows on the bench waggling her pert round ass at me "Becca V is ready for you now sir , at your service"
"You are magnificent Becca V, I have never had such personal service" grinning as I slide my cock into Becca V's tight wet willing hole, making my deposit inside her.
Becca V provides a tissue "Will that be all Sir or do you wish to make a further deposit later today?" she whispers naughtily.
As I leave I bump into a colleague, "Go & see Becca V , SHE'S VERY OBLIGING"I whisper conspiratorially.












&
 
I can't help but chuckle and lick my lips as CC whispers conspiratorially "Go & see Becca V , SHE'S VERY OBLIGING!" But I restrain myself and only give a polite nod and mutter " Thanks CC, I'll look into it." I know only too well that she'll be waiting for me, in the safety deposit room.

I enter the room and pause to relish the sight of Becca V stretched out supine on the banker's table, with her legs spread, holding her ankles with her hands. I murmur appreciatively, "MMM Becca V, I'm delighted that you've arranged a hot lunch for me. You know the rules, if you cum before I'm finished I'll have to leave my deposit in your rear portal."

I move the wooden chair to take my place before BECCA V's seeping cunt. I inhale deeply, savouring the sharp acrid tang of CC's semen and the softer fragrance of Becca's arousal. I smile inwardly, Becca has not cum yet, CC was hasty with his "direct deposit" and only teased the needy slut. My tongue reaches out to lick a trickle of cum from Becca's perineum just before it reaches her hole. Becca V shudders and moans but holds position. My tongue moves upward, tracing the perimeter of her sex, licking and sucking the mix of cum and cuntjuice, then slowly moves up up her slit, not quite reaching her erect nubin. Again, I pause to revel in the fecund scent and take in the scene before me. Becca V's black lace garter with clips running to her dark stockings and in between her neatly trimmed pudenda glistening in the soft light. My hands moved to stroke her creamy thighs and build slowly, but Becca V hisses "No hands, mouth only!" and I push my face hard against her sex. Submitting to her need and desires, I moved directly to her erect nubbin, nibbling sucking tonguing, then thrusting my tongue deep into her vagina while rubbing my nose against her clit, bringing her to her first climax.

I gloat, "Your ass is mine now Becca V!" I stand, kicking back the chair and drop my trousers to wet my rampant stanchion in her honey hole before plunging harshly into her tight rear portal. But the whore is with me and cries "Haarder", her tight passage milking my rigid tool. The slut has released her ankles and wrapped her legs around me while her fingers diddle her button. All to soon I release, depositing my load deep in Becca V's bowels. As my deflating tumescence withdraws, she reaches for a tissue, whispering "Thanks I needed that!" as she cleans my withered penis. I pull up my trousers and take my leave, wondering who will follow me.
 
Back
Top