The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grab my Dirty little boy(thewill) and Kiss him gripping his collar with Melissa in sparkly red letters on it and than break away as I smile and grip his cock stroking it a bit.

"Hows Daddys little slut doing today"

Grab My dirty boys(thewill) cock and stroke it as i grip your collar the beautiful collar that is white and has red letters on it, i smile and kiss you as I stroke your cock , before i pull my hand away and than smile once more

"Is Melissa ready for Daddy to show these people who owns you?" I ask gripping your ass and holding you close.

Grab My dirty boys(thewill) cock and stroke it as i grip your collar the beautiful collar that is white and has red letters on it, i smile and kiss you as I stroke your cock , before i pull my hand away and than smile once more

"Is Melissa ready for Daddy to show these people who owns you?" I ask gripping your ass and holding you close.
Show them

I flip you around and bend you over. I than slip my dick between your soft cheeks and than ram my cock deep into your ass and groan as i pull on your hair and smile.

"does Daddies little slut love having his ass fucked infront of all these people"

Took a nice long bath and enjoyed a nice glass of red wine, shaved my legs and my pretty little clit. Now I'm going to dress up in something beautiful, put on my heels, and treat myself to some well-deserved relaxation....

Took a nice long bath and enjoyed a nice glass of red wine, shaved my legs and my pretty little clit. Now I'm going to dress up in something beautiful, put on my heels, and treat myself to some well-deserved relaxation....

Stacy, hon, I think you need some nice warm oil rubbed into your skin before you dress up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back