What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cloudy said:
well, that would depend on who was getting cuffed, now wouldn't it? ;)
I've got an extra set... I could hook the two of you together..... :devil:
So many interesting ideas there..... I so see a plot bunny hopping around...... :p

FatDino said:
Don't ruin my fantasy. :devil:

No offense, Trom, it's not that you're not worth a fantasy, it's just that Cloudy would be so much softer. :D

Mils: Night, hon. :rose:
Is it the stinger or the claws?

Nookiehunter said:
I am 55, 6'6" tall, and I struggle to stay under 250 lbs. I know how you feel. I don't feel overweight because of my height, but I weigh a good deal more than I did 35 years ago, too.

Nookiehunter

I hate it when I'm in the room with someone taller than I am (I'm only 6'-4", 230 pounds). I don't want to meet you :(

Mat may be shorter than me but she's got a massive heart :)

Morning everyone -I'm in a chipper mood, got a review this morning with these two lines in it:

Getting Physical is a sensational read. Victoria Blisse is an exceptional writer who has a bright future.

and I can't stop grinning. Oh and the in laws aren't coming -hurrah, though they may come next weekend and spoil my FA cup final weekend :(

Shopping and then baking, lots of baking to do today :)

TheeGoatPig said:
I hate it when I'm in the room with someone taller than I am (I'm only 6'-4", 230 pounds). I don't want to meet you :(

What a strange thing to get upset about.

At 5ft, EVERYONE is taller than me. I don't think about it any more, waste of time and effort. And it makes for some interesting reasons to get help, hugs, hands.... ;)

English Lady said:
Mat may be shorter than me but she's got a massive heart :)

Morning everyone -I'm in a chipper mood, got a review this morning with these two lines in it:

Getting Physical is a sensational read. Victoria Blisse is an exceptional writer who has a bright future.

and I can't stop grinning. Oh and the in laws aren't coming -hurrah, though they may come next weekend and spoil my FA cup final weekend :(

Shopping and then baking, lots of baking to do today :)

Thank you sweetheart, that's a delightful thing to read about oneself first thing in the morning. :kiss:

Wonderful review and well deserved. Ermm.....do the inlaws know about your writing? :devil:

Good heavens, cup final already??? Where did that year go.

Baking. What a great idea. I may have to do some of that. Although I need to go out and get myself an interview outfit that fits...I've put on enough weight that my best pants and shirt are both a tad on the tight side, and I hate being uncomfortable at interviews. It just adds to the stress.

At least it's not raining. At the moment. Very windy, though.

Time for breakfast. Ravenously hungry.

matriarch said:
Thank you sweetheart, that's a delightful thing to read about oneself first thing in the morning. :kiss:

Wonderful review and well deserved. Ermm.....do the inlaws know about your writing? :devil:

Good heavens, cup final already??? Where did that year go.

Baking. What a great idea. I may have to do some of that. Although I need to go out and get myself an interview outfit that fits...I've put on enough weight that my best pants and shirt are both a tad on the tight side, and I hate being uncomfortable at interviews. It just adds to the stress.

At least it's not raining. At the moment. Very windy, though.

Time for breakfast. Ravenously hungry.

It's a pleasure -can't wait to see you again -which reminds me, I need to se if anyone else is a definite for the Manchester Meet yet -not long now!

*chuckles* the in laws and my family know about my writing...not that it's erotica like, but they know about it.

Yep, baking. It's wet and miseable and it'll keep the little one happy for a while. We've got to go out or a few ingredients, but Boo will enjoy splashing in the puddles :)

Right, getting my day started now -see you later :)

Morning, all :kiss:

And congratulations to EL :catroar:

My mood... Kind of sluttish, to be honest. I went to bed thinking about sex, and woke up this morning still thinking about sex. And I dreamt about sex last night.

It makes a change - with the exception of a couple of blips caused by some absolutely gorgeous women on Lit, my sex drive has been rock bottom for the last two years.

Now I'm feeling slightly predatory :devil:

Thought about burning off some of that excess energy by going for a bike ride.... then I remembered the suspension on my bike isn't great, and sex would probably be at the front of my mind as I bumped over dirt tracks, feeling the vibrations through the seat of the bike...

I can't win.

I need to get laid.

scheherazade_79 said:
There.

That silenced everyone :cool: :catroar:

A four minute break between posts does not constitute a silence.

I'm more interested in getting some breakfast, its gone 9 and I'm very very hungry.

Catch y'all later.

matriarch said:
A four minute break between posts does not constitute a silence.

I'm more interested in getting some breakfast, its gone 9 and I'm very very hungry.

Catch y'all later.

Yes it does. Especially when you're lurking there saying nothing. :p

scheherazade_79 said:
Know the feeling :rose:

Any tips that don't involve coffee?
Sex? :D

Though I tend to sleep afterwards. I'm supposed to be getting on with my writing while waiting for the plumber to connect my new sink. I could try it myself but I've learnt plumbing and electrics are not where my strength lie. It'll end in tears.

neonlyte said:
Sex? :D

Though I tend to sleep afterwards. I'm supposed to be getting on with my writing while waiting for the plumber to connect my new sink. I could try it myself but I've learnt plumbing and electrics are not where my strength lie. It'll end in tears.

Done that - the solo version, anyway :cool:

You have more self-control than me - I would have flooded the bathroom already from trying to fit the sink myself while I waited. Teach me your patience, Neon :rose:

scheherazade_79 said:
Yes it does. Especially when you're lurking there saying nothing. :p

I wasn't lurking, I had been reading another thread, catching up on e-mails and listening to a new CD.

Now I've taken coffee to the wife, had lovely warm snuggle, cooked and eaten breakfast (fried potatoes, egg, bacon, baked beans, cuppa), checked back in here, read a couple of stories, and got a triple chocolate brownie mix out of the cupboard to make later.

Now I'm going to start a load of washing, shower, hair wash and dress. Maybe then the wife will be out of bed. Maybe I can even persuade her to come shower with me.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back