The Dancer and the suit. (Closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_o9xbskIuuc1skqjozo1_400.jpg



Bartender... Dancer... Half owner in the club Onyx. A wild soul of the city's night. She never fell for anyone never loved anyone. One night stands... Wild passion and then seldom seeing them again or the regulars who knew better than to try to tame her or try to get her to marry. Till the night he walked in...

Club Onyx wasn't exactly the bottom of the barrel but it also wasn't exactly business man posh either. It was housed in a historical building in the arts and music part of town. Male and female dancers in the two story club. Natalia Lane or better known to some of the regulars as Dazzlyn her name when she was a regular dancer before taking over half ownership of the club.

She was behind he bar on a night that proved to hold a whole party of new faces following a couple of suits who probably blew most of their pay trying to seduce the servers dancers and bartenders. Her eyes scanned the handful of people these two brought in with them to celebrate something from work. She chuckled as some of them looked like deer caught in headlights and twice as confused or spooked.
 
Last edited:
Patrick Fitzgerald was on top of the world. He was a mid-level executive for a technology firm. He worked in mergers and acquisitions. His main job had been to identify companies that were rips for the picking...something that could be bought low and turned into a profit-making business.

Fitz, as most of his co-workers knew him, was in a new realm now. He had identified a firm in a large city that he thought would be a great acquisition. His bosses told him, fine, go get it, so, here he was.

It was the end of the day and most of the details of the acquisition had been worked out. Some of the guys from the company that he was purchasing said they wanted to take him to a club to celebrate what was going to be completed the next day. Fitz was reluctant. He wasn't a big club guy. In fact, he was so wrapped up in his work, that he rarely went out at all.

The guys prodded him until Fitz agreed to go. When they walked in, he was shocked. He didn't know what was going on. The club was busy, and there were male and female dancers all around. He followed them to the bar and, when they asked him what he wanted, he simply replied, "beer."

His eyes didn't stop. He was trying to take it all in. There was no doubt that Patrick Fitzgerald was out of his element here.
 
Beer for the new deer called out one of the servers briefly behind the bar till the bartender had gotten back from the cooler.

Grabbing a mug she quickly fixed the beer and set it down on the little cardboard coaster in front of the young man about to give himself whiplash looking all around.

First time in place like this sugar?

She smiled watching him.
 
Patrick looked at the bartender.

"Uh, oh, yea. First time. Nice place."

His eyes were now fixed on the bartender. Damn, she was beautiful.... oh, and what a body she had.

"Thanks for the beer."

He handed her his credit card to pay for the first round of drinks for the group.
 
Jack one of the guys who dragged Fitz to the club looked over to her.

Dazzlyn beautiful... You dancing tonight?

Now why are you asking that Mr newly married man?

Zhe laughed.

Yeah Icelynn sister went into labor last night so I am covering for her tonight.

Her attention went back to Fitz.

First time... First drink is free.

She winked at him and looked over to a guy walking down the stairs in silk pants and a bowtie.

Matt you should have enough to survive me getting a couple of dances done before your next dance upstairs.

The guy nodded as she swatted his ass and headed backstage.
 
Patrick watched the goings-on. He was REALLY out of his element. It was obvious that one of the guys in the group was a fairly regular visitor here. Fitz had not interacted much with the guy during the negotiating sessions. He must have been one of the support staff members.

"Uh, well thank you ma'am for the free drink." He stumbled over his words a little and then watched as the bartender walked away.... his eyes taking all of her in. He watched her smack the guys ass and then disappear backstage.
 
Within a few moments the DJ was amping everyone up.

We have a treat tonight some of you regulars know her and love her but for the new faces out there a special treat... Here is the boss lady herself... DAZLYNN!!



She called back for them to move her Vincent Black Lightening motorcycle prop onto the stage as she quickly found her Long crimson natural human hair wig and got dressed up in her black leather tear away pants and corset top.

~The curtain opens on her sitting on a 52 Vincent Black lightning wearing black leather tear away pants and black leather corset with crimson hair billowing down her back.

*The song started slower that most but the way she worked it out to help the story of the song be explained and still end up naked stretched out over the motorcycle that brings all the patrons here to their knees usually.

Oh says Red Molly to James "That's a fine motorbike.
A girl could feel special on any such like"
Says James to Red Molly "My hat's off to you
It's a Vincent Black Lightning, 1952.
And I've seen you at the corners and cafes it seems
Red hair and black leather, my favourite colour scheme"

*She started the dance moving around the bike glancing wickedly over her shoulder to the people there in the room. Sitting on the bike and using it as even more a part of her routine. Kicking one leg straight out and up over the handlebars she stood from the bike stalking out the length of the stage she first removed the top tossing it to the side as she stalked the stage*

I'll tell you in earnest I'm a dangerous man.
For I've fought with the law since I was seventeen,
I robbed many a man to get my Vincent machine.
Now I'm 21 years, I might make 22
And I don't mind dying, but for the love of you.
And if fate should break my stride*
Then I'll give you my Vincent to ride"

*She looked to Fitz at the bar and winked as she let her hair fall pointing to him as it said I have robbed many a man before turning with a wriggle of her rear and continuing to dance letting the tear away pants slowly fall from her with every step*

*With the sadder notes of the song that tell about James dying she sank to the floor as if near the body looking to her hands as her shoulders and torso undulated as if sinking into sorrow.*

Oh he reached for her hand and he slipped her the keys
Said "I've got no further use for these.
I see angels on Ariels in leather and chrome,
Swooping down from heaven to carry me home"

Standing then she looked back to the audience and then to the bike and with a big sensual finish walked back to the bike as the song found its end and laid back on the bike naked hair bilowing over the back tire smiling*

And he gave her one last kiss and died
And he gave her his Vincent to ride.
 
He was mesmerized. Patrick couldn't take his eyes off of her.

The way she moved to the music and her routine matching the lyrics had him captivated.

Then, she pointed at him. He turned all shades of red as he felt people looking at him. This place..... that woman had him feeling so...... he couldn't describe how he felt... but it was like never before.

Her naked body stretched out on the bike was the most erotic thing he had ever seen in his life. His breathing as he watched her was labored.
 
The DJ comes over the system with a laugh. Well boys due to unfortunate events seems like it's Dazzlyn's night to dance so chalk 4 more dances up to that list and a little metal mindset right now and here is our Boss lady DAZZLYN!!!!!

Music starts as she stalked out onstage in black and purple. Her very metal looking leather and lace combo and let the music carry her as she danced leather and lace falling from her strategically to the music as she glanced to the bar a couple of times. The tattoos not hidden with makeup this time to add to the tougher side and the music.

Crow-Chest-Tattoo.jpg

sleeve-tattoo.jpg

back-tattoos-for-women-117.jpg

Leg-Tattoos-9.jpg


Ravens a clear theme in all her tats. A favorite bird and tribute to the winged friends of her soul.
 
Patrick ignored the people he had come to the club with. In fact, he ignored everything in the place...... EXCEPT her. he could not take his eyes off of Dazzlyn.

He didn't care that he probably looked like a young boy infatuated with a girl. His eyes did not stray from her, and the unbelievable show she was putting on.

He could not differentiate between her and the music.... they were one. The way she moved her incredible body had cast a spell over him. The ink on her body only added to the spell.
 
Once the second dance was over she returned to tending bar for a couple of hours. The guy that had taken over for her whispered about the mesmerized deer in the headlights and headed back upstairs to the male strippers show and his waiter job up there.

So... A little caught up in the show?

She smiled deviously.
 
"Um, yea. You are very good. You are an incredible dancer and you move so well to the music."

He was not very confident as he spoke to her, and he could not maintain eye contact with her. He felt her gaze on him, which made him look down at the bar.

He was frustrated. he had no trouble dealing with the business people earlier in the day, but here he was unable to make eye contact with this incredible woman.
 
No need to be scared sugar... I don't bite... Much.

She leaned over the bar close to him with a wink and a faint laugh. Genuinely trying to get him to relax.

What's say one of my next dances you get on stage with me? Oh and don't worry you don't have to lose any clothes if you do.
 
He could feel himself starting to sweat.

His eyes grew wide when she said she didn't bite... much. They grew even wider when she invited him on stage for her next dance.

"Well, eh, I don't know how to dance. well, not like that. Not like you. You are amazing."
 
Oh sexy I don't need you to dance I just need you to sit in a chair.Dress suit like that you are wearing a belt... Right?

She winked.

So what do you say?
 
He looked down as he touched his belt buckle.

"Yes, I have a belt."

He finally made eye contact with her. He felt like he was in love. It made him feel so immature.

"Okay, I will do it. How could I deny such a beautiful woman's request?"
 
She winked and called up to the DJ booth and then turned to Fitz.

Well while I go get changed why don't you just have a seat right there by the steps leading up onto the stage and wait for me?

With that she walked off to get ready

Seeing her being followed to the stage by an expensive suit and stopping him at the stage till she quickly changed and walked up to him in a short dress and jacket. The DJ called out
called out.

DAMN looks like Dazzlyn is getting Dangerous... Time for somebody to... Call the Police

She tossed a chair on stage and helped him sit down in it rough. Then opening his jacket she removed his belt and whipped it against the floor by the chair before using it to tie his hands behind the chair and begin her dance. When the song said "These toys come with a warning. She smiled down standing straddling his lap as the top of the dress fell open. She then continued to dance around him before twirling the remaining tie that held the dress on her before him as if tempting him to grab it with his teeth.
 
His hands tied behind him anchoring him to the chair was so erotic. However, it was not near as arousing as her dancing in his lap.

He reached out with his mouth attempting to grab the last tie holding her dress on. He was successful and able to grip it in his teeth. He stayed still and held it. If she pulled away from him, her dress would fall into his lap.

He was surprised at his willingness to participate, and even more at how he had grabbed the tie to her dress with his teeth.
 
A short little stalk of a walk away from him a d the dress falling as she turned back to face him still dancing till the end of the song and she was draped across his lap on her back with a wink.
 
"Wow" was all he could say.

He had this beautiful woman in his lap, which he never dreamed possible.

He whispered to her, "You are an amazing dancer and performer."

His hand, brazenly, rested on her hip as she lay back against him.
 
Unlocking him she stood and winked and guided Jim off the stage and headed backstage to change.

His entire party was wooting when he walked back.
 
He took his belt from her and put it back on as he walked down the steps.

Patrick went back to the bar, and ordered another beer. As he leaned against the bar, he adjusted erect cock in his pants. He couldn't believe how aroused the dancer had him.

He took his beer and downed half of it as the guys in his party continued to hoot and holler about him and the show he had been a part of.
 
She walked back behind the bar.

Be nice guys he is new here. She set another beer down in front of him seeing him down half of the other one in one shot.
 
He took a $100 bill out of his wallet and put it on the bar in front of her as she sat the beer in front of him.

"Keep the change."

Damn, did he really just say that? What an asshole.

He could not believe how intimidated he was by this woman.
 
Picking up the hundred with a wink slipping in the edge of her top.

Well then sugar.. you drink free tonight for your help on stage...
 
Back
Top