Someone to talk dirty with

Do you have something personal against Sinpain?

Instead of multiple troll posts, just let it all out here, so that all of the guys who have played with me on cam (seen and heard my body and face) what an idiot you are. 🙄:rolleyes:
No, I don't have something personal against Sinpain. It was a commentary on his name (Sin/Pain, hmmm?). I do apologize for not expressing it clearly enough for you to understand. I did not detract from you in any way in my post and I did not result to personal insults as you had to.

I have made 2 post in your thread including this one. I have not mentioned you or Sinpain on the forums since that first post. Please have you facts together before attacking me.

Congrats, you have discovered that there are hundreds of desperate men on Lit just dying to interact with a female, any female, on cam or on voice or chat or pm.

No, I don't have something personal against Sinpain. It was a commentary on his name (Sin/Pain, hmmm?). I do apologize for not expressing it clearly enough for you to understand. I did not detract from you in any way in my post and I did not result to personal insults as you had to.

I have made 2 post in your thread including this one. I have not mentioned you or Sinpain on the forums since that first post. Please have you facts together before attacking me.

Congrats, you have discovered that there are hundreds of desperate men on Lit just dying to interact with a female, any female, on cam or on voice or chat or pm.

Congrats, you just insulted every heterosexual man (and woman) on an erotic website, meant for people to express their sexual selves for doing something that comes natural to them, which is be attracted to and adore women.

*What the FUCK is your reason for being on this site?

*That was a rhetorical question.

Your initial post was an insult, and it does not look like it could be anything but that.

Last edited:
Stunning

This girl is amazing. If you do what she says, you can have an awesome time with her. She is so stunning, her body is perfect and her lips are irresistible. What a woman and I can't wait to talk to her again!

This girl is amazing. If you do what she says, you can have an awesome time with her. She is so stunning, her body is perfect and her lips are irresistible. What a woman and I can't wait to talk to her again!

Thank you! It was fun playing with you. :kiss:

When are people going to realize that most women post on Literotica for themselves and we just happen to benefit from it?

Had the pleasure of playing with Alice and her SIR this afternoon. They took very good care of me. I'd never done anything with another girl before, and Alice was a pleasure to play with for the first time. I can't wait to hopefully have the opportunity to play again. Thank you for the afternoon, Alice:)

Had the pleasure of playing with Alice and her SIR this afternoon. They took very good care of me. I'd never done anything with another girl before, and Alice was a pleasure to play with for the first time. I can't wait to hopefully have the opportunity to play again. Thank you for the afternoon, Alice:)

Mmmm this sounds like you all had a very good time! Don't hesitate to invite me for the play party!

I wrote you. You didn't respond.

Sorry I was at work!

Do you just skype or kik too!

I have my work Skype, need to figure out how to make sure it doesn't use the same address hehe

Last edited:
saying hi

been off LIT for a few years but now I am back. I couldnt use my old name though...

I am looking forward to playing with you again. You are very welcome.

Back