Video thread!

rcll3

Really Really Experienced
I know lots of you have already made videos so let's post them here. Mastubating, or whatever that are post them here. Hope to see a good turnout!

I'm working at the moment, will see what I can do when I get off...wait! What?

very sexy vids just me, thanks for contributing

This strikes me as a lazy man's thread. Anything you want is a click or so away. Read. Dig. Find it.

What's next? A toilet built into your barcalounger? :eek:

The first one was hot but the second one...wowzers. Your boobs are incredible! Your nipples look so, so yummy!

Thanks VS! :)

very sexy vids just me, thanks for contributing

You're welcome. :)

Good lord that was hot. Thanks

Glad you liked. :)

This strikes me as a lazy man's thread. Anything you want is a click or so away. Read. Dig. Find it.

What's next? A toilet built into your barcalounger? :eek:

I agree, partly. Sometimes you miss posts though where a video have have been posted, or you don't normally visit the thread.

At the end of the day if people are happy to post, what's the harm?

I agree, partly. Sometimes you miss posts though where a video have have been posted, or you don't normally visit the thread.

At the end of the day if people are happy to post, what's the harm?

I guess I just feel like some folks work pretty hard on their threads and vids are often high points as far as activity is concerned. You don't want to send a message that says, "I don't want to comb through individual threads, so please put the good stuff here."

But you're right, if folks want to post them here, then good for them. No harm.

I guess I just feel like some folks work pretty hard on their threads and vids are often high points as far as activity is concerned. You don't want to send a message that says, "I don't want to comb through individual threads, so please put the good stuff here."

But you're right, if folks want to post them here, then good for them. No harm.

Yeah, I used to think like that, but being a lurker is just as bad in my opinion. :)
People go on your thread, look at the pics etc & never speak to you.....Is this any worse?

Yeah, I used to think like that, but being a lurker is just as bad in my opinion. :)
People go on your thread, look at the pics etc & never speak to you.....Is this any worse?

A little, I think, but it's no big deal. I was mostly making a wise crack. If it makes people happy then it's all good.

And I post! I'm no lurker. :)

Back