Guys Who Want To J/O Together

never tried this before (unless you count the final few strokes before cumming during sex).

I'd love to experience this sometime, a bunch of guys in a J/O circle jacking each other off and cumming all over each other's cocks.
 
never tried this before (unless you count the final few strokes before cumming during sex).

I'd love to experience this sometime, a bunch of guys in a J/O circle jacking each other off and cumming all over each other's cocks.

That sounds really hot!
 
never tried this before (unless you count the final few strokes before cumming during sex).

I'd love to experience this sometime, a bunch of guys in a J/O circle jacking each other off and cumming all over each other's cocks.


This is stuck in my head now! It would be such a nice and messy scenario:) I'm in!
 
Exciting

North central Iowa, MWM, 54, avg. build, big load to share. Did I mention I like threesomes
 
Very exciting!

DWM, 34, northern Ontario, Canada, and I would love to relieve you of that load.
 
Fort Worth, TX. J/Od a friend when I was a kid several times. In recent years I've exchanged head a few times. I would rather jerk someone rather than watch. One guy I hooked up with, stood over me and jacked off. I have to admit it was a little boring just laying there for 10 minutes while he stroked. If I'm gonna be in that situation, I want to be hands on.
 
hands on

it's the only way to go!
if you can't wrap your hands or lips around his cock, then why bother?
 
want to try it.

i am so hot for a cock right now. my wife likes it too. wish we could find a clean safe guy to have me suck his long fat cock and big balls.
 
I met a guy once and something just didn't feel right, the comfort level wasn't there. I still fantasize about it and what might of happened and I start to get really horny.
 
Would love to jack off with another guy. Maybe we can bring some panties from our SO and use to jack off with. Would love to stroke my cock with some satin panties from the other guys wife.
 
I was hanging out with a friend after a pretty hard party night. He was pretty high and started to ask me about his girlfriend...she was pretty hot and I admitted to him that I liked her body. Nice red head, 5'4 big breasts and nicely built all around. He busted out all these pics of her and started to talk about how and when he took each pic. I started to get turned on...to this day I still worry about how much bulge will show when I wear shorts.LOL He noticed my hard-on and started to joke about how embarrassed his GF would feel if she knew I saw the pics. He also told me that he jacked off to the pics all the time and it would be cool if we j/o'd while discussing the pics.
 
I was kinda taken aback at first but me and my friends used to watch porn all the time together when we could get it. after my initial hesitation I told him I'd love to imagine fucking his GF while I stroked my cock but I didn't want to jack off without lube and a nice place to sit down and look at the pics. I figured he'd back off but he told me that he'd get some lube and to sit down on the couch with him and we could swap pics and watch some porn too. LOL I didn't get out of that one.

What did you say back Pittdude.
 
Back
Top