Trying not to be a Slut

angela40

Really Experienced
I have posted often about my sexual urges. I have reached the point that I must try to be a better woman.
I began to dress more conservatively but still refrain from panties. I find them useless. When I pass men on the street I feel horny from the thought THAT THEY DON'T KNOW MY PUSSY IS UNCOVERED. Even with my tight knee length dress shows no indication of a panty rim. All this works me up. Before I get to the office or home I have to find a loo somewhere to finger fuck my needy pussy to orgasms. The relief is badly needed... And when I have reached my destination I have to relief myself again. My thoughts wonder having a cock in my mouth and another in my anus. It drives me to orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes I feel I am alone in this craving need.

I have posted often about my sexual urges. I have reached the point that I must try to be a better woman.
I began to dress more conservatively but still refrain from panties. I find them useless. When I pass men on the street I feel horny from the thought THAT THEY DON'T KNOW MY PUSSY IS UNCOVERED. Even with my tight knee length dress shows no indication of a panty rim. All this works me up. Before I get to the office or home I have to find a loo somewhere to finger fuck my needy pussy to orgasms. The relief is badly needed... And when I have reached my destination I have to relief myself again. My thoughts wonder having a cock in my mouth and another in my anus. It drives me to orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes I feel I am alone in this craving need.

Hot. I'd relieve you!

. . . I have reached the point that I must try to be a better woman. . . .

Will the world really be a better place if you become a "better woman?" I think not. I say, be who you are, and revel in it. It will bring joy into more than a few lives.

Will the world really be a better place if you become a "better woman?" I think not. I say, be who you are, and revel in it. It will bring joy into more than a few lives.

what he said be you & do you

Why would any woman, or man, want to stop being a slut. I know I wouldn't, and wouldn't want a woman who was any other way.

Also I'll say this you prob lived the life (a good thing) that many wish they could or claim to live, have no regrets cause the peeps who only claim to live a life that you life have plenty

If I was your man I would walk with my arm around your waist or my hand on your ass cheek. I would also have your neck marked with my hickeys to let every man know that you belong to me along with a wedding band on your finger. I would love to show you off but you would be off limits to all other men.

hey...

I believe, I can pretty much assure you, that you are not alone in your feelings.
I began noticing the need to relieve myself several times thru the day from the time I was 11 years old. And still do to this day.
I wish I coulda met you when I was younger but then if I had..., we both woulda died a long time ago with a smile on our faces.

Moments

We all have our moments. If we act on our desires at the wrong time we could get in trouble, but the desires themselves are exciting. I have learned to enjoy them. I had to leave a study group in college once because I was convinced that one of the guys could tell I wanted to beg him to feed me his cock. Scary, but exciting.

I began to dress more conservatively but still refrain from panties. I find them useless. When I pass men on the street I feel horny from the thought THAT THEY DON'T KNOW MY PUSSY IS UNCOVERED. Even with my tight knee length dress shows no indication of a panty rim. All this works me up. Before I get to the office or home I have to find a loo somewhere to finger fuck my needy pussy to orgasms. The relief is badly needed... And when I have reached my destination I have to relief myself again. My thoughts wonder having a cock in my mouth and another in my anus. It drives me to orgasm after orgasm. Sometimes I feel I am alone in this craving need

I try not to objectify....though the Googls definition of, I reject 100% and their premise, and refuse to be swept into the same dust pan of people that abuse women. I love women, all shapes and sizes.... I don't and have never taken advantage or forced myself on women
that said...conservative/conservatively dressed catches my attention quickly. I'm always looking for pantie lines...or the outline of a lace bra's.... I wonder, does she trim or is her pussy nice and smooth...she swallow...she like her ass licked... will she take a nude pic in the dressing room or masturbate in the public restroom

You will not always be "Hot To Trot" as the saying is so enjoy it while you can.

I also like being slutty and watching men checking me out. It seems my pussy likes it also as its often soaking wet.

I too must get relief from the thoughts going through my mind. Its been like this for forever and I love it. I've gotten off at work more times then I can count.

I also like being slutty and watching men checking me out. It seems my pussy likes it also as its often soaking wet.

I too must get relief from the thoughts going through my mind. Its been like this for forever and I love it. I've gotten off at work more times then I can count.

My wife is the same and loves men looking. I received the benefits.šŸ˜Ž

*looking* ;)

Sounds like to need a lover at work to keep you happy. Not sure what you can get away with at your particular office. But perhaps a subordinate who could help you professionally and in other ways.

Back