More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of having a Mistress, Willingtobeused and a Master, Jackstud are the ones who keep me in line and I thank them both

even if it's by myself....

She did.....it the shower...and it cleaning up I swiveled the shower head to rinse and the pipe broke off, off to the hardware store she went ...gaping pussy and all

It's been an exhausting week. Feminizing new toys to become gurls takes time and effort. Some struggle, some embrace their new path. It's the successes one must celebrate however.

But still, one must take time out to 'smell the roses' as it were. And upon awaking I was struck with a wonderful idea as I checked on my pets. I set my senior pet to the task of warming up willing-pet, after which we went out. I walked her into a certain type of establishment and then brought her to a booth. I gave willing-pet a roll of quarters, smiled and bade her to enjoy herself.

Willing-pet is of course expected to provide a report of her experiences.

Last edited:
It's been an exhausting week. Feminizing new toys to become gurls takes time and effort. Some struggle, some embrace their new path. It's the successes one must celebrate however.

But still, one must take time out to 'smell the roses' as it were. And upon awaking I was struck with a wonderful idea as I checked on my pets. I set my senior pet to the task of warming up willing-pet, after which we went out. I walked her into a certain type of establishment and then brought her to a booth. I gave willing-pet a roll of quarters, smiled and bade her to enjoy herself.

Wow! :eek: Willing is going to love that!

I would love for a woman to dominate me, feminize me and turn me into her own cock sucking sissy slut.

Mistress was busy..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back