Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*grabs the marlin, the medic bag and a couple days water and food*

I think I'm going to go out for awhile. If marauders are about, and people are getting hurt, I need to go see what I see. I'll be back, hopefully. Take care of yourselves.

This gal is is mad! (in the nicest way of course) :D

*Stumbles in the armory and grabs some extra mags for patrol.

Can't seem to find anyone so I'll just do the perimeter myself. Radio has fresh batteries so I can call in if I need help.

*leaves a note on the comm station and on the entrance to the kitchen. Better safe than sorry.

*Stumbles in the armory and grabs some extra mags for patrol.

Can't seem to find anyone so I'll just do the perimeter myself. Radio has fresh batteries so I can call in if I need help.

*leaves a note on the comm station and on the entrance to the kitchen. Better safe than sorry.

*Comes into the Kitchen and sees DA's note.*

"She does not need to be out there alone. Safety in numbers."

*Grabs ammo from the armory, checks weapons, grabs a radio, and heads out after DA*

"DA, this is PW what is your location? I am headed out to join you on patrol."

*Comes into the Kitchen and sees DA's note.*

"She does not need to be out there alone. Safety in numbers."

*Grabs ammo from the armory, checks weapons, grabs a radio, and heads out after DA*

"DA, this is PW what is your location? I am headed out to join you on patrol."
*radio crackling.
PW stay put. I saw something towards the fields. I've gone to investigate.
I'll radio back in an hour from now.

"what is that at the end of the field?"
*sleathly running through the field as quietly as possible.

* wakes up alone in the infirmary, feeling much much better*

Hey, whats this red box? And why is it on Chain's bed?

* opens the lid*

This gal is is mad! (in the nicest way of course) :D

* wakes up alone in the infirmary, feeling much much better*

Hey, whats this red box? And why is it on Chain's bed?

* opens the lid*

*a weird golden glow emits from the bottom of the box. "What is that?" you think. "It's...." You can't even guess.

Alarmed, you close the lid and vow never to open it again.

*running back to the light of the bunker. Breathless but still running on adrenaline.

DA to Base. DA to Base. Anyone there. I've run into stumblers and need some assistance.

Hello anyone there?

*running back to the light of the bunker. Breathless but still running on adrenaline.

DA to Base. DA to Base. Anyone there. I've run into stumblers and need some assistance.

Hello anyone there?
* sets the box under the bed and goes to get the radio*

Base here, this is Whip. Where are you? Over.

* goes to prepare a weapon*

Hello anyone there?

"DA it's PW. I'm on my way!!"

*I had a bad feeling about this so I stayed dressed for patrol and was sitting by the radio waiting to hear from DA*

*Running like hell to make it to her location.*

*Wearing only a pair of cowboy boots and a Rush concert shirt, walks calmly out into the dark with only a Smith & Wesson Model 29 in 44 Magnum and a can of Mountain Dew.*

*A walker approaches, moaning that horrible noise. I move to avoid it and its head explodes as Dirty Harry's gun goes off in my hand.*

"Ladies!!! Over here please!!! Come towards the sound of my voice. Tell your friends that you'll shoot them tomorrow. Come inside!!!! It's time for the dance party!!!"

*The hand cannon roars as another two of the undead die violently. I take a long sip of the Dew and burp into the night.*

"Come on, would ya? Come inside!*

*Wearing only a pair of cowboy boots and a Rush concert shirt, walks calmly out into the dark with only a Smith & Wesson Model 29 in 44 Magnum and a can of Mountain Dew.*

*A walker approaches, moaning that horrible noise. I move to avoid it and its head explodes as Dirty Harry's gun goes off in my hand.*

"Ladies!!! Over here please!!! Come towards the sound of my voice. Tell your friends that you'll shoot them tomorrow. Come inside!!!! It's time for the dance party!!!"

*The hand cannon roars as another two of the undead die violently. I take a long sip of the Dew and burp into the night.*

"Come on, would ya? Come inside!*
*appears beside him picking off the dangerous-looking ones with a sniper rifle, still only dressed in a thin medical gown and a few last bandages*

*appears beside him picking off the dangerous-looking ones with a sniper rifle, still only dressed in a thin medical gown and a few last bandages*

"Haha, you rock! We're wearing the greatest combat gear ever! A Rush shirt and a hospital gown!"

*reloads the revolver with another six hollow points.*

"You get the ones that are far away and I'll handle the close quarters battle.

Let's go get our friends..."

Running quickly over the terrain. Shooting wildly behind me. Seeing the spotlight are a welcome sight.

*Calmly walking around and trying to see if Whip's hospital gown is open in the back, I holler, "Hey over here! Come on Angel!"

*the 44 Magnum goes off several more times and the undead chasing Angel die in their tracks.*

*Stopping to shoot the walkers behind DA. Providing the cover that she needs to make it back to safety. Then turning to follow her.*

"Haha, you rock! We're wearing the greatest combat gear ever! A Rush shirt and a hospital gown!"

*reloads the revolver with another six hollow points.*

"You get the ones that are far away and I'll handle the close quarters battle.

Let's go get our friends..."
* dutifully keeps picking off zombies, shivering slightly in the wind*
Yes sir
* carefully shoots any ones that look to be coming tto close to DA*

WTF. I feel a hand on my shoulder as a shot blows a hole in the side of the stumblers neck. It's arm drags me down as he falls on me.

Kicking and slashing at it. I scramble out quickly and get back on my feet.

* dutifully keeps picking off zombies, shivering slightly in the wind*
Yes sir
* carefully shoots any ones that look to be coming tto close to DA*

"Hey, there's P-Dub right behind her! Get those undead bastards!!!"

*Aims carefully and squeezes off another three rounds as the zombies die...*

"Over here! Geez, we're gonna be late for the Dance Party!!!"

"Hey, there's P-Dub right behind her! Get those undead bastards!!!"

*Aims carefully and squeezes off another three rounds as the zombies die...*

"Over here! Geez, we're gonna be late for the Dance Party!!!"
* picks off the undead with lethal grace*
Hang on guys, keep running!

*I drain the last of my Mountain Dew and throw the can up in the air and the Model 29 roars again. The aluminum vaporizes as the heavy bullet hits it.*

"Woot! Hey Whip, did you see that shot?!?!"

*Another zombie dies as she takes careful aim and squeezes the trigger.*

"Nice shot, Whip! Let's get these two ladies back to the Bunker and get to dancin'!!!"

*I drain the last of my Mountain Dew and throw the can up in the air and the Model 29 roars again. The aluminum vaporizes as the heavy bullet hits it.*

"Woot! Hey Whip, did you see that shot?!?!"

*Another zombie dies as she takes careful aim and squeezes the trigger.*

"Nice shot, Whip! Let's get these two ladies back to the Bunker and get to dancin'!!!"
* nods and follows him back down*
Chain, I think I'm gonna go have a little nap... Wake me up if anyone wants to dance with me.

Finally reaches PW. Hearing Dave talk about the damn dance party again.

(screaming up at the roof) "you better be planning on showing us what's in that case Dave, and shut up about the dancing"

Grabs PWs arm and gets back to the bunker doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back