Just having a little fun. . .

Welcome to lit. What a nice set of pictures you've put up for us to ogle. I must say you are delightfully curved in all the right places. And you have a way of capturing the essence of your charms so that each picture is brimming with sexiness and sexual energy that has me standing at attention. I do hope you share more!

If red puts you in the mood for hot and haughty pictures, then I believe I'd like to change my vote. Seriously though, you look fantastic in red. I'm voting Red #1, Blue #2, Purple #3. I wouldn't mind trying nude though to see how it fits here.

If red puts you in the mood for hot and haughty pictures, then I believe I'd like to change my vote. Seriously though, you look fantastic in red. I'm voting Red #1, Blue #2, Purple #3. I wouldn't mind trying nude though to see how it fits here.

Don't worry, I'll get to nude eventually. ;):kiss:

There's just something very erotic and sexy about a woman in red.....and you prove the point quite nicely, Lily !! ;)

my vote would of been for purple until I saw this
attachment.php

the back of it intrigues Me too

how about a view of it from that angle

get to check out that sexy ass too :devil:

Hello!

No fun lingerie today, but I was in a "boobs" mood. . .so here you go! :kiss:

Attachments

• black bra1.jpg
    black bra1.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 1,229
Stunning!!!!

your body is fantastic. I can hardly wait to see your beautiful breasts out of that bra. Yummyyyyyy!!!!!

Liking the red outfit.....think it would look nice on the floor beside my bed with you naked on the bed ;);):devil:

Aw. . .with so many wonderful comments, you deserve another picture. ;)

Attachments

• black bra2.jpg
    black bra2.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 678
I am having a hard time deciding whether I like you better in red or black..................but, the truth is that it is what is inside that gives me a Big Smile. You always look so delicious. Mmmmmmmm :kiss:

Lisa

Back