Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just LOVE how, I get penalized at work for being efficient. . . . .more crap gets dumped on me because I CAN get it done. . . . and, to think, all this time, I thought being an 'overachiever' was a good thing!!!

:rolleyes:
 
please tell me when exactly I became your company whipping boy because apparently I missed that memo.

well, there's three hours of my life I'll never get back!

I don't mind helping you, but I'm not going to do your job for you and if that means that we have to quit working together then so be it. I am one person, I cannot do your job and mine and be effective at both.
 
I'm sick and tired of passing out all internet leads and not getting any reward or pay for it! The others seem to reap the benefits yet I have to supply them with all their tools! FUCK EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
 
Isolated blurt here,

Listen fuckard, if you are that fucking dense, you deserve everything that you get.

Blurt over.
 
I am soooo sick and tired of everyone's incivility towards one another. Almost getting run over in the grocery store islse, parking lots, crosswalks or on the damn road!!! Everybody in such a hurry to go nowhere....cell phone glued to their fucking ear!!! Even on a Sunday....rush to church, cutting people off on the way to get your face seen with the rest of the sinners.

Slow down and smell the roses....life is too short. :(
 
69forever said:
I am soooo sick and tired of everyone's incivility towards one another. Almost getting run over in the grocery store islse, parking lots, crosswalks or on the damn road!!! Everybody in such a hurry to go nowhere....cell phone glued to their fucking ear!!! Even on a Sunday....rush to church, cutting people off on the way to get your face seen with the rest of the sinners.

Slow down and smell the roses....life is too short. :(

Isn't that why God made guns???:devil:
 
MT_Pitcher said:
Isn't that why God made guns???:devil:

LOL....they're not worth doing the time. I have been known to pick up a rock and fling it at speeding motorists in my neighborhood when the kids are out playing though....:D
 
Used golf balls are really cheap 69 and they do more damage.

Isolated blurt here,

What part of NO! did you not understand?
 
* I ususally don't go so far as this but I think you might need to know this. I don't believe you, I think you are trying too hard to make me believe and it isn't working. I may be wrong, that wouldn't be my first mistake or my last, but I do think you are full of it.

* I hope you aren't in too much pain this afternoon. I'd help if I could.......

* Yeah!! Glad you solved your problem so to speak.... ;)

* The last time we talked about it you just went off on me, so why would I want to engage in another conversation with you...... I am not sure you want to hear me or understand what I am saying. Don't blame me for staying away if you're going to be so damn questioning and then pontificate to me. I understand and that matters more then if you ever do......
 
tomorrow is the day..

you can take it and run with it,
or leave it in the dust.

coz that's exactly how it's going to come down according to MY playbook.


Non-Lit :D
 
I don't understand how it is that I can create so much laundry and why it is that I have to make a mess to clean a mess up.
 
mischevious eye said:
just a few hours away. Hopefully you have a 3 day weekend coming up.:kiss:

Only two days but I'll savor every last minute!!!

Next week will be better.... totally different store, schedule and people to work with!! Woohoo!!

:kiss: :kiss: ME :kiss: :kiss:
 
I miss my friend, Tonie!! Hope she's having fun with her passle of men down in FL even tho they're workin to help people rebuild and clean up there....

I soooo need the next two days to recover... not used to wowrkin these long hours on a daily basis!! I think I prefer a 5 day week with a couple short days!!! ~sigh~

I wanna go to a movie ALONE!! (change of pace)

Don't wanna go to no haunted house!! (nobody to hide behind)

My name is..________ and I'm a carboholic!! :D

TGIF!!!!! :kiss: :rose:
 
I'm off to work y'll.

kisses and huggz to all the beautiful lady blurters. waves hang loose sign to the fellas

peace

pj
 
princejonny said:
I'm off to work y'll.

kisses and huggz to all the beautiful lady blurters. waves hang loose sign to the fellas

peace

pj
:kiss: pj :kiss:MT

HUGS to all the blurters I know and have yet to know.

*Blurt*

!! I want my PC fixed! Yesterday dammit!!!

*after everything we shared, why can't you accept the fact that this decision is best for us both and remain a friend to me? I miss you.*

<extremely isolated blurt>
If they took barbed wire and wrapped it around your dick, and dragged you until it was ripped from your abdomen, it would still be more humane than the evil and saddistic shit you did to me you fucking bastard. I am 33 years old now and still have to deal with the shit you left me with. I hope you die a thousand, slow, tortuous deaths and then wake up in hell.


Everyone have a wonderful weekend. I hope to be back online by Monday.
HUGS!
 
Isolated blurt.

Goodness, how long did take you to perfect the art of being not only an ass, but an idiot as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top