risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Big turn on for me was when she would say dont cum inside her and then when i was at that point to pull out and she would clamp her legs tightly around me and we would cum so hard together!!! seemed to happen alot with dates.

That is so hot when it happens the moment comes and even though you both know you can't...the over powering emotion takes over and...that is one passionate moment

Yes x I'm still very fertile and the risk factor adds such great excitement to the fucking whether he is bareback or not x x x

After the birth of our second daughter my husband became infertile, not of his choosing. We wanted more kids and thought of having one our male friends do the "honors". Sometimes we thought it hotter to have a complete stranger get me pregnant. After he died I moved away from our friends but still want to have more kids and am not ready to get remarried yet. I think of meeting a complete stranger or strangers and letting them fill me with their cum and see what happens. It is mostly a fantasy but there is some real desire to do it.

Now THAT is a hot fantasy that just may CUM true.

Would she dare

My wife hats condoms so when she rides another man she insists that it goes in bare! She has told me a few times that if the fucking she gets is fantastic she'll beg him to cum deep inside her. I wonder if she gets pregnant if she'll let Any guy finish in her? And if its not mine if she will keep it.

I love this. We always used to double up on protection, because we're paranoid, but I finally convinced him to lose the condoms. I love feeling taken like that. How could you belong to someone any more than when you're full of their cum?
Besides, cum is a sign of love is as far as I'm concerned. Getting filled with it does strange things to my brain.

My boyfriend has this fetish and he's getting my fiance to like it too. It scares the hell out of me though. I prefer condoms cause I don't want to get pregnant and when I was on birth control I still insisted my fiance wear a condom. Now I will admit the thought of both of them cumming in me and me getting pregnant with twins (one my fiance's and the other my boyfriend's) is hot to me but then reality sets in and it might not be such a good idea. Knowing my boyfriend he will eventually convince me to try it but we'll see.

Nice

I have always had to be careful choosing a lover because I break condoms 90% of the time. That being said, I can usually feel it when he shoots into me and it's amazing. I love the feel of the cum slowly leaking out, it gives me shivers!

As I was turning the corner from 30s to 40s, I started getting baby fever and quite often the only way I could cum with masturbation was picturing a man with an exceptional genetic profile fucking me for the purpose of getting me pregnant.

While the hormonal surge has mostly subsided, I still do occasionally enjoy that fantasy, which the thought of had always terrified me before. And on a side note, during that time, I spent an excessive amount of time browsing in baby departments. Baby fever is no joke, take it from someone who never wanted kids.
.......I am successful, wealthy, handsome and fit, plus a nerd. And 48, I want a baby too, the se is white hot,

Nice

I have always had to be careful choosing a lover because I break condoms 90% of the time. That being said, I can usually feel it when he shoots into me and it's amazing. I love the feel of the cum slowly leaking out, it gives me shivers!

As I was turning the corner from 30s to 40s, I started getting baby fever and quite often the only way I could cum with masturbation was picturing a man with an exceptional genetic profile fucking me for the purpose of getting me pregnant.

While the hormonal surge has mostly subsided, I still do occasionally enjoy that fantasy, which the thought of had always terrified me before. And on a side note, during that time, I spent an excessive amount of time browsing in baby departments. Baby fever is no joke, take it from someone who never wanted kids.
.......I am successful, wealthy, handsome and fit, plus a nerd. And 48, I want a baby too, the se is white hot,

My boyfriend has this fetish and he's getting my fiance to like it too. It scares the hell out of me though. I prefer condoms cause I don't want to get pregnant and when I was on birth control I still insisted my fiance wear a condom. Now I will admit the thought of both of them cumming in me and me getting pregnant with twins (one my fiance's and the other my boyfriend's) is hot to me but then reality sets in and it might not be such a good idea. Knowing my boyfriend he will eventually convince me to try it but we'll see.

Lady, these two guys in your life may get along with each other just fine, but be sure the little swimmers in their cum loads will not. If they both unleash in you there'll be a battle on, both sets attacking the other. Now, is that thought hot to you? ;)

Lady, these two guys in your life may get along with each other just fine, but be sure the little swimmers in their cum loads will not. If they both unleash in you there'll be a battle on, both sets attacking the other. Now, is that thought hot to you? ;)

Actually that's hilarious to me.

Do they really do that? I never took biology.

yum

I'm amazed how hot this thread is making me. Pity there is no risk here of gettjng pregnant anymore, but I still love it when a man cums deep inside.

Cumming deep insider her, unprotected and risking impregnation, is the ultimate connection. I feel like I own part of her...and trust she feels the same about me!

Sperm Competition

Do they really do that? I never took biology.

Google "sperm competition" it's quite fascinating stuff. It is estimated that as much as 99% of sperm are in fact "killer sperm" tasked with the job of blocking, killing (with enzymes), or otherwise preventing another man's sperm from inseminating the female.

Men who spend extended time away from their partners will also tend to have an increase in sperm count, nature's way of preparing him to "reclaim" his mate when he returns should she be exposed to another man's sperm.

A lot of other very interesting facts about this subject, worth the research and reading. Also gives a lot of insight into why men are so competitive with each other. It really is in our nature, because deep down, we're just trying to be the female's best choice for reproduction ;)

Google "sperm competition" it's quite fascinating stuff. It is estimated that as much as 99% of sperm are in fact "killer sperm" tasked with the job of blocking, killing (with enzymes), or otherwise preventing another man's sperm from inseminating the female.

Men who spend extended time away from their partners will also tend to have an increase in sperm count, nature's way of preparing him to "reclaim" his mate when he returns should she be exposed to another man's sperm.

A lot of other very interesting facts about this subject, worth the research and reading. Also gives a lot of insight into why men are so competitive with each other. It really is in our nature, because deep down, we're just trying to be the female's best choice for reproduction ;)

Cool! I feel enlightened. I have much more respect for sperm all of a sudden. :D

Back