The Chain Trick

Here are some other sources where you could have seen this idea:

Links (see what I did there?)

Vagina Antics
Twisted Passions Blog
Master Dale's Place
xHamster video of the procedure

I can report with some authority that this can be quite a sensuously satisfying endeavor. :D

Hmmm, thanks. I'll check those out.

Maybe there's no way around letting him know I "sometimes" do a Goggle search for bedroom ideas. :rolleyes:

Or maybe I could say someone told me about it? But who becomes an even bigger problem....
 
I think I want to take hubby to Home Depot this weekend ...

... or maybe just go by myself and look around. :devil:
 
I think I want to take hubby to Home Depot this weekend ...

... or maybe just go by myself and look around. :devil:

I think the main thing is to feel the chain very carefully with your fingers, checking for how much roughness or little imperfections you feel. A few minutes with a fine file and some emery cloth to smooth out those imperfections will be well worth your while, but it's easiest to start out with mostly smooth chain.
 
I think the main thing is to feel the chain very carefully with your fingers, checking for how much roughness or little imperfections you feel. A few minutes with a fine file and some emery cloth to smooth out those imperfections will be well worth your while, but it's easiest to start out with mostly smooth chain.

Are you one of those cute guys who know everything at Home Depot? :devil: :D
 
Hmm.. kinda sounds like it would hurt.. I don't think I would want to try that.. something else I tried years ago hurt enough.. metal..Nope
 
Commenting for the subscription. This will go nicely in my bag of tricks.

Talk about an old thread that still has life...
 
I have tried the chain trick and it is a very erotic and pleasurable experience . Bf gave me oral and just as I was about to cum he gently pulled the chain out of my pussy. Feeling the chain coming out of me and the links running across my clit was really mind blowing .
 
Wow the op just blew my mind.....sounds wonderful I need to get myself a real life Dom.....mmmmm can't wait xx
 
G and I went to look for chain in a DIY superstore a couple of weeks ago but they all seemed really quite irregular. Have any uk residents any suggestions where to buy chain:eek:

Sorry to reply late. Yacht chandlers are the people to go to; ask for 3/8" stainless steel chain. You want about 70cm of it (more or less according to the internal volume of the vagina, which varies more than you'd expect and is not necessarily proportional to the size of the woman). I bought mine on line (about five years ago; if you check back through this thread you'll find where I bought it from); ideally I'd recommend buying it in person because it is very important that it should be good quality and smooth (which fortunately mine is).

I do however strongly recommend the trick. It WORKS.
 
Did it with my dom and sister sub a time ago. It was infuckingcredible. Pulling the chain while i was thrashing in climax eas like nothing I'd ever experienced before. Good memories.
 
That’s how a 12-inch chain from a hardware store my favorite toy,

Wow, that's intense. :) I've read about this technique but wasn't sure it was more than a legend of some sort. It's good to hear a first hand report. I'm not convinced taking it up your ass is a good idea, but I could be wrong. Please keep us posted.

... now where did I put that sub of mine?...
 
This thread is always worth a bump.
Reminds me of the joys of Ds, other times I am 'meh,' and over it
 
This makes me so wet just reading this. Shame I've got no one willing to try it out on me. I imagine it's not quite the same playing solo ... though I'm tempted
 
Back
Top