Udders, hucows, mating and milking

3976365e771334cc6f50770ccac2c2c3.jpg

I have had this fetish for a few years now. If anyone would like to share erotic fantasies privately through email I'd love to chat with you. I'm into human female to female cow and human male to female cow transformations involving surgery, hormones, breeding, branding, auctions, caging, etc. Message me and we can get into specifics. If you're a male and want to contact me please be a 'farmer' aka dominant.

I'm a good writer with lots of good ideas and I have a pretty good handle of how the scifi aspects of transformation can be handled.

Incidentally, I'm male and willing to write the D part for females and the s part for males.

Last edited:
I have to admit being obsessed with my own breasts and what they can do. I nursed my children and lactated for a total of six years. I loved my milk-filled breasts and the feeling of let down and release. During sex my husband would suckle and as I came milk would spurt from my nipples ... Some in his mouth ... Some on his face. It made him cum hard too. Now I am divorced and my children are teenagers. But I can't forget that feeling. I want to lactate again and have been pumping. I have been getting a few small drops and hope to get more soon. For now ... It is just for me and my pleasure. I took a pic tonight before I pump. They are swelling and it feels so good that ache. I just wanted to share my adventure in case any other women out there are inspired to do the same. Tell me about it! I would love to hear. Is it ok to put a picture here for viewing pleasure?

Very sexy and a great tumblr! You may also enjoy another thread here, simply titled "Lactation".

I have to admit being obsessed with my own breasts and what they can do. I nursed my children and lactated for a total of six years. I loved my milk-filled breasts and the feeling of let down and release. During sex my husband would suckle and as I came milk would spurt from my nipples ... Some in his mouth ... Some on his face. It made him cum hard too. Now I am divorced and my children are teenagers. But I can't forget that feeling. I want to lactate again and have been pumping. I have been getting a few small drops and hope to get more soon. For now ... It is just for me and my pleasure. I took a pic tonight before I pump. They are swelling and it feels so good that ache. I just wanted to share my adventure in case any other women out there are inspired to do the same. Tell me about it! I would love to hear. Is it ok to put a picture here for viewing pleasure?
My ex wife used to love getting her nipples sucked on during sex. I loved tasting her sweet milk. Your story reminded me of her and has given me a super hard cock.

How it Started

At nigh with our first child my wife would go out to the living room to feed the baby. I usually fell asleep but I heard her softly moaning one night. I quietly walked out and peeked around the corner. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed and she was softly masturbating, hence the moans. I was immediately hard. One of my favorite things to watch is a woman masturbate.... Wow- I loved it. It evolved from there. With our third - he quit one day cold turkey and I took over. I fed on both breasts three times per day and gained 15 pounds in a month! Her strongest orgasm happened as she rode me and her milk let down ! So fun

At nigh with our first child my wife would go out to the living room to feed the baby. I usually fell asleep but I heard her softly moaning one night. I quietly walked out and peeked around the corner. Her head was tilted back, eyes closed and she was softly masturbating, hence the moans. I was immediately hard. One of my favorite things to watch is a woman masturbate.... Wow- I loved it. It evolved from there. With our third - he quit one day cold turkey and I took over. I fed on both breasts three times per day and gained 15 pounds in a month! Her strongest orgasm happened as she rode me and her milk let down ! So fun
Very hot!

I am not sure if I should admit this as it seems kind of kinky but I remember having an orgasm once while I was nursing in the middle of the night. The stimulation was just too much for me.

ahhhhhhh

Back