Make me dirty

Belladonna

He called her Belladonna, she was his little secret. The things that woman made him feel were beyond words. A slight of glance and his cock would twitch to life. He was a different kind of man when she was near and he aimed to keep it that way.


Answered
 
Stew

...as she felt the first warm eruption deep inside her she hoped when she told him she was no longer on the pill wouldn't make him stew!

Pinky
 
Pinky

When she pointed to her vagina and said "Pinky," he wasn't sure if it was an introduction or an instruction. He settled the dilemma by saying "pleased to meet you" as he slipped his little finger inside.

tatterdemalion
 
tuba

She loved marching bands, and the brass sections were her favourites. The bass tones of the tuba resonated bwetween her thighs, vibrating her clit to orgasm right there on the parade ground.

polydactyl
 
swordfish

With his long, thin, and extremely stiff penis, Santiago likened himself to a swordfish. And not just physically, but behaviourally as well. Preferring cunnilingus to intromission, he would slap his date upside the head with his organ, and then dive between her legs for his pleasure.

cotyledon
 
cotyledon

As he rubbed and caressed the curves of her body, he watched with great delight as her gorgeous clitoris emerged from the folds of her labia like a cotyledon from a freshly watered seed, sprouting into the world from the rift forming between the soft halves of its gently protective shell.

Aegis

EDIT: I was too slow -_-

tautology

Though the audience sung her praises as her naked perfection appeared on the stage, she never wanted or needed their approval. To her, her own beauty was simply a tautology, and nothing would ever convince her otherwise.

Aegis
 
Last edited:
Aegis

Athena stood before him, a haughty smile playing on her lips as she surveyed the young mortal staring in awe at her from behind the bush. She knew, of course, that he'd been watching her, and she'd played along with the little voyeurism scenario, basking in the waves of lust and awe that had rolled off the man like musky avalanche.

Fixing the mortal with a smouldering gaze, she began to loosen the ties of the sacred Aegis, lent to her by her father, Zeus. She smiled again at the sharp intake of breath from the mortal as the golden garment tell away, revealing breasts round and full, topped perfectly by pink nipples already engorged by divine lust. His cock stiffened, tenting his tunic, and her laugh, low and throaty, echoed round the glade.

Formatting
 
Formatting

"What do you think you're doing down there?" Jessica asked as Jim's hands fumbled around with awkward, almost robotic movements under her panties in the back room of Geek Squad.

"Does it not feel good?" Jim asked nervously.

"It's fine, but put some love into it man," she admonished, "you're making love to a woman, not formatting a hard drive. Just pushing the right buttons in the right order isn't going to cut it."

Fuming with sexual frustration, she shoved his hand out of the way and replaced it with her own. She'd show this poor fool how it's done.

Exoskeleton
 
guacamole

"Did you know that the Aztecs gave us more than three hundred different foods," she asked as she spread guacamole over his erct organ. "Yes," he answered as he coated her labia with xocolotlmole*, "but I think we discovered 69 ways for serving them."
*chocolate sauce.

oligaphagous
 
ukulele

I watched her up there on stage at amateur night, struggling to get the audience to appreciate her skills with the ukulele and utterly failing. All I could appreciate was the view of her long legs, covered in black thigh highs that peeked out from under the bottom of her short red skirt.

Diabolical
 
Diabolical

Paint dripped onto the floor as he moved the soft brush hairs across the canvas. His strokes were uncontrolled; until it was time to represent her hips. As he slowly weaved copper colors over the heavy fabric, he began to have divine, yet diabolical fantasies about that delicious swell in her anatomy. Trying to hide the evidence of his growing erection, the artist shifted in his seat, and an expression of ecstasy emerged on his face.

morceau
 
morceau

Impressed at the famous mime's flexibility as he performed the classic routine of "a man stuck in a box," the young mademoiselle declared that she'd enjoy a rather particular "morceau de Marceau" stuck in her box.

fanfaronade
 
fanfaronade

"So, I finally got her back to my place. Mate, she was gagging for it..." His voice, overly loud and yet somehow conspiratorial, drifted across the office from the coffee area, so that Lorna found it increasingly hard to ignore it. The hangover pulsed softly but maliciously in her head.

"She couldn't keep 'er 'ands off me. Properly randy, she was!" She closed her eyes as the boy's fanfaronade sparked a wave of catcalls and ribald laughter. Something snapped inside her head.

"Oi, thimbledick!" Lorna growled, her slightly hoarse voice silencing the schoolboy hubbub. "If I'd taken a girl home, slobbered all over her, then failed to get it up and passed out on her, I'd be keeping it pretty fucking quiet, wouldn't you?"

Silence.

pistachio
 
chandelier

As he clung precariously to the chandelier, swinging gingerly back and forth, Henry could feel a trickle of sweat escape from under the mask of his fancy dress Batman costume. Suppressing his panic, he looked down at Maureen, lying naked on the bed below, a glazed look of lust on her face and one hand moving feverishly between her legs. He sighed.

"Darling... I know you have a bit of a thing for David Jason, but don't you think this might be taking things a little too far...?"

calliope
 
Calliope

"You were the one who insisted on me being your muse, your Calliope," she whined as her fingers parted the lips of her sex. "Wasn't this the sort of story you had in mind?"

His grip on the chandelier involuntarily loosened. At this moment he wasn't sure he had a mind. His eyes feasted on the glistening oyster she opened up to him, with its bead of a pearl awaiting his kiss.

Aspidistra
 
Last edited:
Jesus, Tio! :rolleyes:

They'd reached a thermocline in their marriage, that sudden, rapid cooling of passion that often occurs when a relationship plumbs a certain depth. He'd thought Maureen's idea of using 'Only Fools and Horses' as the basis for a sexual role-play game had potential (she'd always had a soft - and wet - spot for Del-boy...), but now, as the fingers of his Batman gloves slid inexorably from the arm of the chandelier, he was beginning to wonder if it had been such a good idea.

He glanced down at his wife, her eyes lidded with East-end-inspired lust, fingers frantically strumming her clit, and mused that, if they both survived the fall, it might still be worth it...

Batarang
 
Last edited:
Back
Top