Educator Roll Call

Little kitten: we have to step out of the professional mindset sometime or we will go bonkers.

ManOSafety: frustrating is right... But you have to be a little nuts to work with the squirrels

Got an email last night and it appears Im being tempted back into academia. We'll see, love industry, even though it's only been two years. Don't know how I feel about filling out grant applications again to find my research... But the way people on here fantasize about professors make me want to teach again.😉

Our current principal is moving to the district office next year as an assistant superintendent. She has pretty much peaced out. The behavior is shitty. The discipline consequences are a joke. I’m done. It’s terrible. I’m only still going because I’m trying to fuck one of the first grade teachers. I’m closing in.

Our current principal is moving to the district office next year as an assistant superintendent. She has pretty much peaced out. The behavior is shitty. The discipline consequences are a joke. I’m done. It’s terrible. I’m only still going because I’m trying to fuck one of the first grade teachers. I’m closing in.

Good luck! hope it works out for you - keep us posted! :rolleyes:

University professor - all of legal age and now with the hot weather, so much skin, endless cleavage, and students concerned about grades! Ahhhh, the temptations...

Good luck! hope it works out for you - keep us posted! :rolleyes:

University professor - all of legal age and now with the hot weather, so much skin, endless cleavage, and students concerned about grades! Ahhhh, the temptations...

Thanks. Will do. If it weren’t for summers I would roll out right now.

After the shitty year we are having at our school I am traveling the entire month of July and will consider coming back to school then.

You sound like most of my coworkers this year. June is usually my traveling month, so I can get my head back into it in July.

You sound like most of my coworkers this year. June is usually my traveling month, so I can get my head back into it in July.

There are teachers getting hit on a weekly basis. Those kids that are doing the hitting are still going to specials and recess. They spend the day in ISS. They essentially get everything they want. Hang out with their friends in IsS with the cool ISS monitor, eat lunch with their friends, go to specials and recess. It is ridiculous.

There are teachers getting hit on a weekly basis. Those kids that are doing the hitting are still going to specials and recess. They spend the day in ISS. They essentially get everything they want. Hang out with their friends in IsS with the cool ISS monitor, eat lunch with their friends, go to specials and recess. It is ridiculous.

Oh, I understand completely. I can go off on a whole tangent about administration and how they deal with behavior issues, but I'll spare everyone here.

Hello

High School Math Teacher here with an extremely high sex drive and a love of BBW's!

Oh, I understand completely. I can go off on a whole tangent about administration and how they deal with behavior issues, but I'll spare everyone here.

What does your contract say about discipline?

Back