The Snow Queen - OOC

90s-kids-problems-meme-6.jpg
 


In Ellie's defense, Waterbenders traditionally have blue eyes. If her element were Earth, they'd've been green, or gold for Fire. XP

In my defense... I try to keep the same eye color as the model I'm using for the story.

:rose:
And what color for *AIR*?? Hehe, jk ;) I'm teasing you both. But to follow suit, my reasoning is the following: 1)I wanted to join the COOL kids club, naturally.....so, with that said. Am I "IN"???? Ahahha; 2)I knew I wanted to use Ethan as my 'model' for my character, and since he had those color eyes.....but most importantly; 3)I wanted to somehow represent the nature of my FROST GIANT, somehow. And that seemed the best way. Hope I didn't step on any toes! :)

Dawson....



;)
 
Let me know if my post works for you guys. I can change the name of the VILLAGE too by the way....hehe ;)
 
Save me your speeches, I know!
(They blinded us all)
What you want you would take it away from me
Take it and I know for sure
The light she once brought in is gone forevermore!
 
Then a winter, as it were the hoar age of mortal Men, fell upon Thingol. But LĂşthien came to the halls of Mandos, where are the appointed places of the Eldalie, beyond the mansions of the West upon the confines of the world. There those that wait sit in the shadow of their thought. But her beauty was more than their beauty, and her sorrow deeper than their sorrows; and she knelt before Mandos and sang to him.

The song of LĂşthien before Mandos was the song most fair that ever in words was woven, and the song most sorrowful that ever the world shall ever hear. Unchanged, imperishable, it is sung still in Valinor beyond the hearing of the world, and listening the Valar grieved. For LĂşthien wove two themes of words, of the sorrow of the Eldar and the grief of Men, of the Two Kindreds that were made by Iluvatar to dwell in Arda, the Kingdom of Earth amid the the innumerable stars. And as she knelt before him her tears fell upon his feet like rain upon stones; and Mandos was moved to pity, who never before was so moved, nor has been since.
 
Okay, I post last....and theeeeeeeeeeeeere, drops off the momentum? Damn you Alistair!!!


:(


(hoping people have just been busy!)
 
Okay, I post last....and theeeeeeeeeeeeere, drops off the momentum? Damn you Alistair!!!


:(


(hoping people have just been busy!)

Busy and shaking off a very ironic cold.

No worries, Latchkey, we'll be skating along again soon.
 
Okay, I post last....and theeeeeeeeeeeeere, drops off the momentum? Damn you Alistair!!!


:(


(hoping people have just been busy!)

I'm just biding my time for the main plot of the story to move in my character's direction. I don't want to forcibly shoehorn him in somewhere just for the sake of posting :)

And also busy, haha.
 
Busy and shaking off a very ironic cold.

No worries, Latchkey, we'll be skating along again soon.
Awww, that's never any fun! Get better please. Eat some chicken noodle/veggie soup's, stay warrmmm...and conquer that MONSTER!! :)

You'll get used to our posting styles eventually.
Perhaps you are right!

I'm just biding my time for the main plot of the story to move in my character's direction. I don't want to forcibly shoehorn him in somewhere just for the sake of posting :)

And also busy, haha.
As you saw from my post, my character should be intersecting with your town...soon enough! And that won't be forced, I assure you...I'm even hoping he'll learn of the Tower within the town as well...;)
 
Awww, that's never any fun! Get better please. Eat some chicken noodle/veggie soup's, stay warrmmm...and conquer that MONSTER!! :)

I've been chugging vitamin-c smoothies and huddling cats for warmth.

It's a winning scheme!

Thank you for the well-wishes!
 
A good night's sleep goes a long way as well, Miss "ChasNicollette"! -- hope you are getting plenty :)

I'm also enjoying the exchange between your character and Ariesa's! A scavenger hunt...in this reality? Now THAT sounds like fuuuuun's! ;)
 
*"Reindeers are better than people...
Sven, don't you think that's truuuuuuue?...."*


Kristoff-esque


Besides the obvious main songs, I love THIS one to pieces! :)
 
If anyone feels like continuing this story, please do. I think it has a lot of potential, but my part in the telling is over.

Good luck to you all.

:rose:
 
*did he just spot a new post from Miss "ChasNicollette", via Ellie Crystal?**what upon ever could this mean...for...the thread, and the (former) participants from within it?*

whoaaa...

;)
 
Hell, I wrote the post and I don't know what it means.

Tears told me she didn't think she was done with this story after all and while I had lost track of Ellie's "voice" over the year-plus since it last happened, she and I sat down over perfectly chilled Arnolds Palmer and hashed something out.

Where we go from here, is a question I leave to Fate, The Muses, and Kristen Bell's adorable Twitter account.
 
Well if it's any consideration at all from meee -- and I'm not entirely sure 'it' should be! -- "I" am/was/am/was a biiiiig-i-ty fan of THIS story's concept, and the cast of characters(and not just because I was to play a humblesome part either)!

...so if the invitation were out there, and/or things were 'greenlit' once more...as for others to post as well -- wellllll, lemme see I just *MIGHT* have to "give that some thought"! -- I'd probably do it in a heartbeat!

Ahaha.

...obviously I'm attracted to the talent; not throwing potentially amazing ideas away; and....the not-so-fast posting schedule above all! *small teeeeease*

Anyhow, just...commenting. And giving my *THUMBS-UP* from the bystanders section, up here in the rafters! *waaave*.

Hehe. :)
 
Back
Top