Shy Little Me

I am sorry to hear about your cat. But you are a beautiful and sexy lady. I love this photo of you.
attachment.php

i keep breaking down, just knowing shes dying is eating me up.. the vet asked me what i wanted to do.. i told her i wanted to take her own to enjoy what days she has left.. she agreed that, that was a good idea. but now that shes home, i cant stand seeing her the way she is.. its killing me.. everything about her is killing me now.

IM sorry that is a very hard thing to lose a pet that you have cared for so so much:(:(

huggles

I no nobody probably cares.. but it's meaning a lot to me right now.. considering my cat is dying.. so this is a remembrance of her.. my cat.. Cupcake.. she's 8 years old..

Attachments

• Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 1.jpg
    Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 365
  • Me and My Kitty, Cupcake  2.jpg
    Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 2.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 234
  • Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 3.jpg
    Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 4.jpg
    Me and My Kitty, Cupcake 4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 439
  • Her Chair.jpg
    Her Chair.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:
More of my beloved cat, Cupcake

Attachments

• Cupcake In A Bath Tub.jpg
    Cupcake In A Bath Tub.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 306
  • Kitty-Burito.jpg
    Kitty-Burito.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 282
  • Blocking The TV lol.jpg
    Blocking The TV lol.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 397
Very nice pictures. I love cats. I've gone through the same situation more than once, so I understand what you're feeling and I wish you the best.

Thank you for sharing, I love the pics of your body, but now I feel I know a little about you, which is far more appealing that just pics. Be strong. Hugs.

Very nice pictures. I love cats. I've gone through the same situation more than once, so I understand what you're feeling and I wish you the best.

Thank you for sharing, I love the pics of your body, but now I feel I know a little about you, which is far more appealing that just pics. Be strong. Hugs.

she a cute little ball of fluff and fur :D

this is my first time going through this, so its really hard :( but thank you so much. means a lot to me.

yea, i dont mind sharing other pics, and im glad you know me a little more :)

haha! she is, shes my little fluff ball <3

I went thru with what your going thru, I know the pain your in, and I feel for ya mah dear. it takes time and time heals all wounds, just takes forever and a day. :rose:

Awwwwww cute little kitty looks like a tortoise shell calico, I have one but she's darker.

I have been what you have been through but i would never say I know how you feel. All l know it hurts.

Sorry about your cat! Being an animal lover I can understand how hard it is to lose a pet. They become part of the family and I have had to put one down due to a serious problem.

Hey cutie, I haven't been by in forever. So sorry to hear about your cat. I understand how it feels, especially since my pets are my family; my kids. But, you still are gorgeous! :rose:

so many of your pics are so good... you are amazingly naturally photogenic and cute... the kind of cute that looks better early in the morning, hair a mess, totally in bed mode... a great thread... :)

so many of your pics are so good... you are amazingly naturally photogenic and cute... the kind of cute that looks better early in the morning, hair a mess, totally in bed mode... a great thread... :)

i like the last part to be honest :) i think sleepiness is so cute in people
but thank you so much :)

Hey cutie, I haven't been by in forever. So sorry to hear about your cat. I understand how it feels, especially since my pets are my family; my kids. But, you still are gorgeous! :rose:

thank you so much, it means alot to me. <3
and thank you *blush*

Back