Where would you like to be right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these places mentioned before me and some more.
With all the people that I know and I would be happy to meet.
All at once and if that can't be done, I would take that as in a camera roll.. Fast forward, so that I can see them all in me REM sleep cycle, and get back to reality when I wake up all fresh and refreshed...
 
And that's why Birds do it, Bees do it. Even educated fleas do it! Let's do it.... ;)
 
In the ocean, feeling the water against my bare chest and her hands around my waist....
 
Some place comfortable, warm. A place on the beach, with a balcony over looking the sand and waves from the bedroom. And a comfortable chair on that balcony. From which a good cigar and better whiskey could be enjoyed in moon light between rounds of amazing sex while a gorgeous woman or two rest peacefully after being properly satisfied.
 
Shrunken down, magic school bus style, and enjoying spring somewhere in Brooklyn decker's cleavage.
 
Sitting on a log cabin porch that overlooks a large lake, the setting is midnight with a full moon reflecting off the water, drinking hot chocolate..
 
On an island, one with internet access, and adequate food and water. One waaaaaaaaaay out in the middle of fucking nowhere. One of those ones where the closest human is days travel away
 
Off this computer & on my laptop sitting on the couch. Almost done this tedious job.

L:rose:
 
In one of those baths on the 'Bath Time' thread.
They look much more exciting than my little enamel tub. :rolleyes:
 
tumblr_m8n277GOFo1qcv7buo1_500.jpg

Someplace a lot like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top