Bi guys, bottom or top?

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Guys, when your engaging in some bisexual pleasures what do you like?
I'm a strict bottom. All I want is that dick either in my mouth or ass.

Either really but I really want a cock in my ass at the moment. Any takers PM me...

Would Just Have to Say ...

Guys, when your engaging in some bisexual pleasures what do you like?
I'm a strict bottom. All I want is that dick either in my mouth or ass.

Gotta go with what I'm craving that day, and who I'm playin with ! ;)

I like getting my dick sucked and my balls licked. i don't like to suck or engage in anal. But i do like jacking another guy off. :)

definite bottom, love to please, dress a little and have both holes filled.

I've never actually done anything with a guy but I'm definitely a bottom. Prefer my partner to take charge of the situation.

Well being vers I do like top better but sometimes when things are right I'll open my hole and enjoy a cock inside me.

I've only ever bottomed but guess I'd top for the right guy if he was cute enough.

both ....love to make a guy my bitch as well as be someones bitch :) depends on my mood

It depends on the guy. With some guys I was only bottom, with others top only, but with most it's a combination of both. Many times with those guys I ended up "more" top or bottom but there were always times we wanted the other side too.

Besides, it's more fun when you both get all the pleasures of both sides of the relationship.

And there are always times when you just 'need' to get fucked or to fuck and are lucky to know your lover is there for you for either!

It depends on the guy. With some guys I was only bottom, with others top only, but with most it's a combination of both. Many times with those guys I ended up "more" top or bottom but there were always times we wanted the other side too.

Besides, it's more fun when you both get all the pleasures of both sides of the relationship.

And there are always times when you just 'need' to get fucked or to fuck and are lucky to know your lover is there for you for either!

This sums it up for me. My view exactly.

I'm definitely a bottom type of guy....I'm too pretty to be a top. Lol ;):)

Back