What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setting up my gaming backpack with just Villains & Vigilantes stuff. Looking for the low rolling dice...

All right, crafting up a post for a thread idea I've had percolating, and worked on slightly this weekend. Feeling good about it, and just hope I can find a good co-writer to work with.

Also, I'm wondering if I need to start turning off the TV to write. I mean, I like being able to do two things at once, but then again, it's tough to focus on baseball and erotic writing both at the same time.

Also, I'm wondering if I need to start turning off the TV to write. I mean, I like being able to do two things at once, but then again, it's tough to focus on baseball and erotic writing both at the same time.

Not if you can't stand baseball... :D

Oh... I don't know... hard wood... sliding in.... handling the ball (s).....

Can I borrow one?
I don't even have microwave popcorn, so they need to be able to make it on the stove.

Sorry, they are all busy scurrying about for my amusement

MUUUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SCAMPER, LITTLE FLUFFS, SCAMPER!

I'm pondering how to respond to Luna's latest post. I'm going to need to think about that one for a while longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back