a little more me

Especially as I have a job interview tomorrow!

well then it would seem that you either would either have to put it under your shirt or get the person that put it on you to take it off cause even though its sexy that might ruin the interview and that would be a bad thing

Whether to take it off would be his choice, I couldn't demand it... I dont think that sort of collar could be easily hidden, especially when it clanks slightly

Whether to take it off would be his choice, I couldn't demand it... I dont think that sort of collar could be easily hidden, especially when it clanks slightly

what do u think he would say for an interview like do u think he would make u work for it ????

WOW! You are a very beatuiful woman! I can't wait to see more of you!

It's hard to be submissive in a work environment. As a society, we put alot of emphasis on drive, confidence and success. My sub side is reserved for a certain person that I can be with easily.

and thanks for all the positive comments, much appreciated :)

It's hard to be submissive in a work environment. As a society, we put alot of emphasis on drive, confidence and success. My sub side is reserved for a certain person that I can be with easily.

completely understandable

Mads, there's nothing to apologise for- Excellent pics of a very beautiful lady

I dunno, I'm not at all happy with them, especially compared to the last set that she showed.
That said, I've had some advice on the settings to try, so I shall be trying them probably thursday.

They can figure that out once you're hired.

Beautiful. Sexy. Stunning! I had to go browse through your other collection as well, and I'm glad I did!

Mads, if you speak truth about her being more beautiful than these pics show (as opposed to just being modest about your photog skills), it might be dangerous to post up anything more true-to-life...our heads might explode! Ummm...in a more literal sense than the "explosions" that tend to happen on Lit.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting these up, and I'm looking forward to seeing more - even with the risk involved!

No modesty here... when I get it right, I'm brilliant... but even then I cant do her justice.

As soon as I saw your user name, I figured I was going to be a fan of yours, and then I saw your pics, and my assumptions were reaffirmed! Definitely subscribing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more and talking with you!!

I must say as much as I like the image of the purple corset, and the fruit beneath... its the idea of slowly taking it off that really arouse me....

Anything you post will be much appreciated.

How are you finding flipping between dom and sub? I have never really had the opportunity to explore either fully but would like to. (Not a threadjack).

Back