Free Thoughts ~ Four Walls

Well...

RhymeFairy said:
Could you do a community search for local clinics that might help you out based on your income? That would be my suggestion. A lot of places do that, not sure about your community but you might wanna try that first. Then poss. even go to local religious organizations, jus sayin' .... might help a bit ???

Maybe even google it online ... ??? (((((( MF )))))

:kiss: :rose:

Sort of been there done that already. Society, so strange...one has to lose everything in order to qualify to be given something. And yet...the something ends up not being enough anyway. As far as the religious organizations? Nah...there's only one "organization" I believe in now. And if "he" decides this is the way its to be, then its up to me to accept it, and deal with it. Which I've been trying to do.

Anyway...just keep it in your thoughts sweetie. Good nuff...

Besides, I really have reached that point in my life now where I'm too tired to fight what can't be changed, too worn out to keep wishing for things weren't meant to be, and too frustrated (not to mention confused) that even though "I" know (knew?) that things should have turned out differently, they didn't. So be it ya know? :kiss:

Many Feathers said:
Sort of been there done that already. Society, so strange...one has to lose everything in order to qualify to be given something. And yet...the something ends up not being enough anyway. As far as the religious organizations? Nah...there's only one "organization" I believe in now. And if "he" decides this is the way its to be, then its up to me to accept it, and deal with it. Which I've been trying to do.

Anyway...just keep it in your thoughts sweetie. Good nuff...

Besides, I really have reached that point in my life now where I'm too tired to fight what can't be changed, too worn out to keep wishing for things weren't meant to be, and too frustrated (not to mention confused) that even though "I" know (knew?) that things should have turned out differently, they didn't. So be it ya know? :kiss:

Seems to me you need a kick in da booty to get ya up and runnin again my friend. I'm just the fairy to say .... it will be OK ... just hang in there, be honest and all will work out in the end. If we believe, it will be ~

:rose: :kiss: :catroar:

Now, where the heck is my poem????
I know you have more than a few left Mr !!!!

:catroar: :devil: :p :D ;)

Truth be told RF...

RhymeFairy said:
Seems to me you need a kick in da booty to get ya up and runnin again my friend. I'm just the fairy to say .... it will be OK ... just hang in there, be honest and all will work out in the end. If we believe, it will be ~

:rose: :kiss: :catroar:

Now, where the heck is my poem????
I know you have more than a few left Mr !!!!

:catroar: :devil: :p :D ;)

I think I already got my kick in the "ass", an experience I was meant to have to go through for whatever reason. Don't know that things will turn out ok. You see the really weird part is this, dreams I've had on and off through the years seem to be heading in the direction they indicated. So now...it's like reading the book, trying not to skip ahead even though you want to, but already knowing how the story's gonna turn out, not sure...but pretty sure anyway. SO am thinking if it does...it's a nice surprise, and I'll go with that. If it doesn't, then I really shouldn't be too surprised in the end now should I? After all...I saw it coming.

Oh...I sorta did write you a poem too. Well...sorta. :)

Many Feathers said:
I think I already got my kick in the "ass", an experience I was meant to have to go through for whatever reason. Don't know that things will turn out ok. You see the really weird part is this, dreams I've had on and off through the years seem to be heading in the direction they indicated. So now...it's like reading the book, trying not to skip ahead even though you want to, but already knowing how the story's gonna turn out, not sure...but pretty sure anyway. SO am thinking if it does...it's a nice surprise, and I'll go with that. If it doesn't, then I really shouldn't be too surprised in the end now should I? After all...I saw it coming.

Oh...I sorta did write you a poem too. Well...sorta. :)

Many Feathers said:
Are sentiments, thoughts...my life that (God only knows why) are the twin of yours, and you. It's like having a sister, wife, sweetheart, friend with benefits, close stranger, once met passerby...all rolled into one that has shared my life in some strange parallel universe that ends up being a chapter in a "Voyager Episode" dealing with the space time continuum, and how things get fucked up and I go from being the girl (you) to the guy (me) and I have to learn to not only accept that, but accept I have to feel the emotions of both. (Not that thats a bad thing) but I do. So in some ways RF, whether you believe it or not (and I'm begining to) you're me, and I'm you, and I'm learning to not only accept that on top of everything else, but that I find it sort of comy too. Sort of like having a close friend along for the ride even though I keep praying for someone to come along and send me back to the future. But...I digress.

:kiss:

Oh...and having said all this. I think that proves I really am...neurotic

In another time and place my friend, we were probably soul mates on some distant plane ... :kiss:

I now what your saying about dreaming things/seeing .... I too have been there and I am sooo hoping mine do not come true. It wigs me out and scares me to death but then again, perhaps these are things to come, if I do not change ... my life. All the same, I/we try and honestly I believe that's all we can do for now. One foot in front of the other my friend. It'll all come to pass and we shall be happy as the birds that bravely fly to the rainbows end ~~

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

nighty night, I have to go to beddy bye ... will never make it to work on time otherwise, lol

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers .. and a few naughty thoughts I keep tucked away ~

;) :kiss: :catroar:

lol...

RhymeFairy said:
In another time and place my friend, we were probably soul mates on some distant plane ... :kiss:

I now what your saying about dreaming things/seeing .... I too have been there and I am sooo hoping mine do not come true. It wigs me out and scares me to death but then again, perhaps these are things to come, if I do not change ... my life. All the same, I/we try and honestly I believe that's all we can do for now. One foot in front of the other my friend. It'll all come to pass and we shall be happy as the birds that bravely fly to the rainbows end ~~

nighty night, I have to go to beddy bye ... will never make it to work on time otherwise, lol

You'll be in my thoughts and prayers .. and a few naughty thoughts I keep tucked away ~

;) :kiss: :catroar:

You know RF...sometimes you give me the goose-bumply's up and down my spine. I do believe (especially now) in messages, images, and sometimes dreams. There are signs given us by greater than us, and its up to us to see them, accept them (or not). Sometimes people do, most times they don't, even when they're right there in front of your face, bigger than life, just screaming at you, and still...we turn and walk away. Yeah...I hope with all my heart the dreams are dreams...but ya have to wonder.

I am apart of you RF, maybe in a way we don't understand. But that's ok...keeps me sane on this end. Or at least my brand of crazy is mutual, and thats a comfort in and of itself.

Keeping you in mine too. Matter of fact...have a day coming up here for some real heavy-duty meditation, so I'll smoke some for you, and offer that up.

And yeah...we need to share a few of those naughty thoughts here soon. Helps keep my motor running if nothing else.

Sweet dreams precious one. :kiss:

Many Feathers said:
You know RF...sometimes you give me the goose-bumply's up and down my spine. I do believe (especially now) in messages, images, and sometimes dreams. There are signs given us by greater than us, and its up to us to see them, accept them (or not). Sometimes people do, most times they don't, even when they're right there in front of your face, bigger than life, just screaming at you, and still...we turn and walk away. Yeah...I hope with all my heart the dreams are dreams...but ya have to wonder.

I am apart of you RF, maybe in a way we don't understand. But that's ok...keeps me sane on this end. Or at least my brand of crazy is mutual, and thats a comfort in and of itself.

Keeping you in mine too. Matter of fact...have a day coming up here for some real heavy-duty meditation, so I'll smoke some for you, and offer that up.

And yeah...we need to share a few of those naughty thoughts here soon. Helps keep my motor running if nothing else.

Sweet dreams precious one. :kiss:

Your a sweetie pie !! Truth is, yesterday a guy at work as me .. why you in such a good mood all the time. What have you been smokin' ? LMAO .. I am so straight it's not funny. Nothing could be further from the truth, sad fact that it is .. *sighs

Nughty??? You want naughty .. from me?? :eek: Good lord my friend, I think your gonna have to stand in line for that one. ;) Naughty has not hit me on so long :eek: , not fair I tell ya, jus not fair ... But when it does, let tha floods begin is all I can say ... *weg

:p :rose: :kiss:

*grin*

RhymeFairy said:
Your a sweetie pie !! Truth is, yesterday a guy at work as me .. why you in such a good mood all the time. What have you been smokin' ? LMAO .. I am so straight it's not funny. Nothing could be further from the truth, sad fact that it is .. *sighs

Nughty??? You want naughty .. from me?? :eek: Good lord my friend, I think your gonna have to stand in line for that one. ;) Naughty has not hit me on so long :eek: , not fair I tell ya, jus not fair ... But when it does, let tha floods begin is all I can say ... *weg

:p :rose: :kiss:

Well my kind of smoke is the Indian kind...though there ARE some interesting ingrediants I have tried. LOL

As for naughty...its sorta like foreplay. You might not be in the mood initially, but after a few, you will be. Am sending you a PM. :D ;)

Many Feathers said:
Well my kind of smoke is the Indian kind...though there ARE some interesting ingrediants I have tried. LOL

As for naughty...its sorta like foreplay. You might not be in the mood initially, but after a few, you will be. Am sending you a PM. :D ;)

Got that pm ... kids were ready to turn in ... Get backatcha later !!!
Gettin ready for work now, and havin my coffee ..

~~ putting cofee on here, for all my visitors :rolleyes: , lmao

grab a cup, sit a spell and have a Great one ~~~

:D :rose:

RhymeFairy said:
Got that pm ... kids were ready to turn in ... Get backatcha later !!!
Gettin ready for work now, and havin my coffee ..

~~ putting coffee on here, for all my visitors :rolleyes: , lmao

grab a cup, sit a spell and have a Great one ~~~

:D :rose:

Have a great day at work, RF. :kiss:

Coffee in the morning! Just a few choice things that can beat it for a simple pleasure. :cool:

:heart: :kiss:

MaverickMan said:
Have a great day at work, RF. :kiss:

Coffee in the morning! Just a few choice things that can beat it for a simple pleasure. :cool:

:heart: :kiss:

Ohhh Maverick !!! I missed you !! :kiss:

Grab all the coffee you want. Thanks for stopping by. Good to see you back home !! Hope all is well your way, you'll have to fill me in ... ;)

:rose:

RhymeFairy said:
Ohhh Maverick !!! I missed you !! :kiss:

Grab all the coffee you want. Thanks for stopping by. Good to see you back home !! Hope all is well your way, you'll have to fill me in ... ;)

Happy Monday morning, RF! :kiss:

Got very special company coming next week! :cool: :rose:

I am doing wonderfully except for the back that is talking to me about all the bending and reaching I did putting up wallpaper for a friend this weekend. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful day and week. :heart:

MaverickMan said:
Happy Monday morning, RF! :kiss:

Got very special company coming next week! :cool:

I am doing wonderfully except for the back that is talking to me about all the bending and reaching I did putting up wallpaper for a friend this weekend. :rolleyes:

Have a wonderful day and week. :heart:

Good mid Tues. afternoon Mav ~~~ :kiss:

WooHooo for your special someone !!! :nana: I'm jealous, ya know that right. :kiss:

I've been working crazy hours and today I went in and after an hour, got sent home. Seems business is a bit slow and I was next in line to go home early ... so I, being the sneaky lil fairy I am .... decided to come home, clean a bit, have a beer and poss. write. I've been missing it soooooo much. *pouts

Thank you again for hangin out here with me ... and I look forward to all the juicy details from you and your special someone ... ;)

:kiss: :catroar:

RhymeFairy said:
Good mid Tues. afternoon Mav ~~~ :kiss:

WooHooo for your special someone !!! :nana: I'm jealous, ya know that right. :kiss:

I've been working crazy hours and today I went in and after an hour, got sent home. Seems business is a bit slow and I was next in line to go home early ... so I, being the sneaky lil fairy I am .... decided to come home, clean a bit, have a beer and poss. write. I've been missing it soooooo much. *pouts

Thank you again for hangin out here with me ... and I look forward to all the juicy details from you and your special someone ... ;)

:kiss: :catroar:

Ooooooh, beer, a day off, and lots of horny to get out of your system. :devil:

Sounds like an interesting combination! Maybe create something new to write about! :nana:

:kiss: :heart:

MaverickMan said:
Ooooooh, beer, a day off, and lots of horny to get out of your system. :devil:

Sounds like an interesting combination! Maybe create something new to write about! :nana:

:kiss: :heart:

Ya'll just know me too damn well, lol

Hoping you have a great day ... and I still wants details !!! ;)

RhymeFairy said:
Ya'll just know me too damn well, lol

Hoping you have a great day ... and I still wants details !!! ;)

No details till after next weekend. :)

She is trying to get her power back. The outside wiring into the house messed up and she lost half the house power. Now she has to change out the meter and the fuse box to a circuit breaker box. :rolleyes:

Have a great day yourself. I'm off the feed the neighbors dogs, cats, and fish.:D

Many Feathers said:
My sexy muse is off today it seems. Wish I could stay and play, but have ANOTHER &%#(&*)^ Dr's appointment to go to here shortly. :(

Though...you ready for another question? :D And I think it's your turn to ask. :)

How did that appointment go? I'm just now getting back online and have yet to hear anything, am a bit worried ...

MaverickMan said:
No details till after next weekend. :)

She is trying to get her power back. The outside wiring into the house messed up and she lost half the house power. Now she has to change out the meter and the fuse box to a circuit breaker box. :rolleyes:

Have a great day yourself. I'm off the feed the neighbors dogs, cats, and fish.:D

Sounds like she is having a tough time of it. I know from experience that changing it out will not be tooooo bad but it is time consuming and a headache !! Sending lotza good vibes her way .... :rose: :kiss:

;)

I've come to the realization that writing is therapy :rolleyes:

Used to be, I wrote about fantasies and what I wanted. Life threw me a curve ball and I dealt with it, with dreams and wants.

Now, I draw from past memories. I'm wondering .... to go forward we move back, one step at a time. So, when does the here and now life meet up with the past, to make a new future. Now, I think.

Right now I stand at a pinnacle in time, floating whichever the wind blows, while washing away old memories to refurbish and cover. Making a clean playing field for the here and now ...

psycho-babble at its best ~~ ;) :cool:

:rolleyes:

:(

RhymeFairy said:
How did that appointment go? I'm just now getting back online and have yet to hear anything, am a bit worried ...

;)

Yeah, I'll PM you on this. Didn't expect good news, and it wasn't.

Good Morning my friends .... :rose:

Putting the coffee on, sits in my most comfiest chair to relax ...

Many Feathers said:
Yeah, I'll PM you on this. Didn't expect good news, and it wasn't.

No PM ... No worries. I'm sending great vibes your way. I know, I never sent you your question eh ~ Payback is hell ... ;) :p

RhymeFairy said:
Good Morning my friends .... :rose:

Putting the coffee on, sits in my most comfiest chair to relax ...

No PM ... No worries. I'm sending great vibes your way. I know, I never sent you your question eh ~ Payback is hell ... ;) :p

Morning RF! Hope you get a little relaxing time today! :kiss:

:heart:

MaverickMan said:
Morning RF! Hope you get a little relaxing time today! :kiss:

:heart:

Thanks Mav :kiss:

Today is my last day off this week and I'm facing loads of laundry and a house that always seems cluttered :rolleyes: :(

I took the kids swimming yesterday and we all had a blast ~~ :nana:

Hoping you have a great one too, miss ya'll here. I know I'm in and out here a bit but it seems as if I never have enough time to sit and relax here at Lit, while writing and visiting. Oh well, back to the drawing board eh ~~

kiss: :kiss:

RhymeFairy said:

Today is my last day off this week and I'm facing loads of laundry and a house that always seems cluttered :rolleyes: :(

Hoping you have a great one too, miss ya'll here. I know I'm in and out here a bit but it seems as if I never have enough time to sit and relax here at Lit, while writing and visiting. Oh well, back to the drawing board eh ~~

Sounds like a really fun day for you with the kids. :cool: :D

Have a wonderful weekend, RF! :kiss: :heart:

You mean...

RhymeFairy said:

Ironing board.... :rolleyes: :rose:

BTW...am just gonna deal with it kiddo. No worries.

Many Feathers said:
Ironing board.... :rolleyes: :rose:

BTW...am just gonna deal with it kiddo. No worries.

Funny thing is ... I love to iron. Used to it relaxed me and I love to see things all nice and neat. But, these days I do not iron that much. I'm a wash, dry and hang kinda girl now, lol ~ :rolleyes: ;)

I understand that last part and am very happy about it, but I am also hoping your not just putting me off the subject and hoping it will go away. :( I'm here for you MF ~~ you are more than welcome to pm me at anytime ...

MaverickMan said:
Sounds like a really fun day for you with the kids. :cool: :D

Have a wonderful weekend, RF! :kiss: :heart:

It was, Thanks Mav ... :kiss:

Yesterday we went running around town. My daughter had a friend over and they wanted to make a few stops. After that I did the laundry and cleaned the house. I think I finally stopped around 9:30 pm. :rolleyes:

We also had a few big storms here. It was like the skies opened and threw up. Wind, lightening, and hard hitting rain. The kids were a lil scared but I love weather like that. I just didn't get to sit'n watch it :( but that's OK ... was reallly happy to see it, with all the allergens and stuff, we needed rain bad ~~

Off to work now ...

Hoping everyone has an awesome day ~~

Back