trying something new

Heather you are beautiful. I makes one appreciate the finer things in life when I can view your photographs. You really are stunning. Thanks for posting.

What a sexy girl you are, i noticed you disappeared for awhile then returned. Id love to see you start posting again
Yeah, I did disappear for a minute there. Got caught up with classes, work, family. The normality of those situations. It took up all my spare time for a while there. But I'm back now :)

Well, I finally got the time to do just a couple of new postings. Nothing major and I really hope you guys like them. Little nervous bc of my body so take it easy on me ok people? Please? Lol. Hope you enjoy:kiss::rose:

Yummmmmmmmmmyy!!

Yeah, I did disappear for a minute there. Got caught up with classes, work, family. The normality of those situations. It took up all my spare time for a while there. But I'm back now :)

Glad to hear it, i think im going to be a big fan of yours. I think you would enjoy my thread also feel free to take a peak ;)

nice looks/bod..........to say the least. you have beautiful breasts and awesome looking nipples. I'd love to do what you're doing to them there.

Ok well it hasn't been a while... Sorry if you guys are disappointed with these. If you don't like them, you sure as hell don't have to look. There's stilll a few more..

Attachments

• HPIM0957.JPG
    HPIM0957.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,772
  • HPIM0958.JPG
    HPIM0958.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 1,635
  • HPIM0977.JPG
    HPIM0977.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,687
  • HPIM0982.JPG
    HPIM0982.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,751
  • HPIM0990.JPG
    HPIM0990.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,871
Here's the last of them.

Attachments

• result (1).jpg
    result (1).jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,963
  • result.jpg
    result.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,016
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well it hasn't been a while... Sorry if you guys are disappointed with these. If you don't like them, you sure as hell don't have to look. There's stilll a few more..

The only thing disappointing is that I'm not there in person... I can be your personal photographer... And whatever else you may need ;)

Here's the last of them.

Such a tease, instant erection. Its ridiculous how horny you just made me. Great tits they look like they are dying to come out of that top, and that pussy looks so soft and wet, not sure you could fit all of me in there but id like to try ;)

why would we ever be disappointed in them? The rose takes a back seat to you

Aww :)
Well if it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't have the courage to post, so thanks :)

If you don't like them, you sure as hell don't have to look.

First, all the pictures are great, nothing to be disappointed about here. More importantly, it probably says something deep and dark about me, but your attitude got me all excited before I even looked at the pictures. "Here's what you get, deal with it."

First, all the pictures are great, nothing to be disappointed about here. More importantly, it probably says something deep and dark about me, but your attitude got me all excited before I even looked at the pictures. "Here's what you get, deal with it."
Haha, that's pretty much my take on just about anything these days really.

Back