Last movie you watched

I watched the director's cut, which has this one extra scene when the guy is trying to escape the hospital and a woman stops him... he sucks her eyeball out of her head, and then sucks her brain out through the hole. in the commentary, the director said he actually got scolded by a woman in the mpaa for that scene.
Back when horror was done right. I'll have to hope it's in the cheap bin, netflix doesn't carry it :(
 
Captain America 2 - it was a pretty fun movie. I also watch Agents of Shield on TV and they tied the two together quite well.
 
It was an old one on cable, "Big" with Tom Hanks. I always liked that one. Him touching her boob for the first time was priceless.~
 
For some reason, I bought the live-action Guyver movies (and the Live-action gundam movie) - mostly because I don't remember them being that bad... I'm about half way through the first movie.... it's that bad... and worse...
 
So what's the last movie you watched, and did you watch it at the theater or at home?

So far today I've watched

Boondock Saints
Madagascar

And now I'm watching Top Gun

(I've just got a surround sound system hooked up recently, so I'm testing it out)
Night Train To Lisbon!
 
The hung over games as spoof of hung over and hunger games unrated. Lets say it has a lot of naked boobs and vulgar humor. Of course I laughed and enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top