Mindfondler's suit strip!

Mrs MF and I have been busy over the last few days putting new audio recordings of ourselves onto SoundCloud (click below for links):

Although these recordings are primarily associated with our two personals adverts (in Literotica Personals and BDSM Personals), I thought they might be of wider interest to Litsters who are interested in the topics or who would just like to hear what we sound like.

Please enjoy them! :)

A follow up question to the above!

What other types of audio recordings or photos would you like to see in this thread?
Requests accepted by postings in this thread or by PM! :)

I tried using the cartoon generator at https://www.cartoonify.de to create a likeness of myself.

Here's the outcome:

attachment.php

I'd invite those who have met me or seen me to pass judgement on its accuracy. :D

There are some limitations imposed by the generator — for example, my beard is trimmed much closer, I have more grey in my hair and my forehead isn't as pronounced as shown here — but as a first approximation, I reckon that it's passable.

Attachments

• MF-cartoonify-400x400.png
    MF-cartoonify-400x400.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
A follow up question to the above!

What other types of audio recordings or photos would you like to see in this thread?
Requests accepted by postings in this thread or by PM! :)

Hmmm...

Please take me on a walk through the forest where you and Lady MF go to munch and play. Describe what's happening around us and what could happen... Lady MF might have some ideas for that one... Or tell us a story about a memorable experience. 🤗 Maybe a fantasy of where you'd like to go in your play?

After you'd got the teasing out of your system, just a plain relaxation audio would be amazing, if you could stretch yourself to that... Then one with guided masturbation... 🙊

Hmmm...

Please take me on a walk through the forest where you and Lady MF go to munch and play. Describe what's happening around us and what could happen... Lady MF might have some ideas for that one... Or tell us a story about a memorable experience. 🤗 Maybe a fantasy of where you'd like to go in your play?

After you'd got the teasing out of your system, just a plain relaxation audio would be amazing, if you could stretch yourself to that... Then one with guided masturbation... 🙊

I vote for this!

Hi S!

Hi MF!

Interesting thread ;)

Join The Proud Playgrounder Fraternity
[COLOR="#f2396g"]Get Your Unique Proud Playgrounder Number And Join Us[/COLOR]

Go To Playgrounders and proud of it Now!

~~~~~~~~~~ oo0oo ~~~~~~~~~~

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Back