Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I'd love to be Daddy's little princess!

Hmmmm.....I am gone for one day and Mia seems to have found another Daddy.....and Bound is flirting with them as well......guess I just can't take a day for myself :eek:

Mmmmm.....Bound.....you know how those eyes effect Daddy.......and now the hip grind? I think someone is in need of a spanking:p

Hmmmmm.....looks like peaches is in need of a spanking too.....trying to tell Daddy what to do.....shame shame baby girl.

and pulling up the oversized Tshirt I slept in last night I get in line to wait for my spanking.*

"Mmmm....Daddy? Baby Girl Bound sure looks hot draped over your lap with HER butt all rosy from a spanking.... Is that sort of how I look when you spank me? And....ummm, we're BOTH gonna need Daddy kisses and special salve when this is done....":devil::kiss:
[/QUOTE]

Well of course if Daddy is going to spank you know he will always be happy to apply his special 'salve' to help ease the pain.....it would be too cruel to not ease baby's pain.....although I might take my time applying it;)

How are all the baby girl's and Daddies doing tonight?

:rose::kiss::rose: for all the baby girls

Wow....I must be really good.......I killed the thread on a Saturday night :eek:

Hmmmm.....I am gone for one day and Mia seems to have found another Daddy.....and Bound is flirting with them as well......guess I just can't take a day for myself :eek:

But with so many Daddies here, how can a girl not tease and flirt*bites lip*;)

Hi DJ. Doin okay, thanks.

How's everyone?

Glad you are doing ok Rob.....had a good day myself.....went to World of Wheels car show with my son and daughter-in-law today, one of my favorite pastimes.

Don't do that lip thing Bound;) I know it is hard to resist......especially Pervy......he does seem to make all you women melt.....I need to study him and take notes myself.

I know they are....;)

LOL!! John, I'm nothing special at all. Just a fly on the wall.

LOL.....yeah but it seems whenever you enter all the women seem to leap at you....not mad about it at all........just a bit envious man;)

Don't be envious DaddyJohn! You are awesome. Still thinking of an audio? <pouty lower lip>:kiss:

Good morning sisters and Daddies!! Stay warm!

Wow, wonder how I've missed this thread until now!!!!

*pulls out a lawn chair and kicks back*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back