Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all the wonderful people here. (((HUGS))) and :rose: for the lovely littles and *highfives* and such to the Daddies. I hope everyone has a great day now that we're recovering from the holiday. :)

Let me first say, I apologize ahead of time for opening up the following discussion. However, I'd rather hear the opinions of those who frequent this thread, than perhaps those of other threads.

So, first of all a confession: I really do envy those people who can RP willie nillie with whoever happens into their inbox on any given day. I can only imagine what kind of freedom that provides.

I'm not kidding either. Those who can RP or chat with others in this way without becoming emotionally attached ..really wish I had it in me. My inability to separate "sex" from "relationship" has been the number one reason I just can not have a "fuck buddy" or an "FWB."

I've considered leaving Lit altogether, well, given my RL issues right now, but also simply because sometimes I really don't feel like I "belong" here. It "is"an erotic literature site, after all. So, is it falsely advertising my "friendship" when there are no sexual intentions behind it?

I'm curious as to others' opinions about this.

Or, you can ignore me..lol.. :D

I've made a few friends here, female and male, that I've never once had any sort of sexual discussion with and it works just fine for us. While the main focus of this site is sex, it's not what it's all about. Just check out all the political and other non-sexual topics on the General Board. It really doesn't matter why you're here as long as you enjoy it. If others can't understand or accept it, well, that's what the ignore button is for. ;)

Besides, I know you've made friends here, RA. It would be a shame for you to leave because those friendships don't have any sexual aspects. :rose:

:::So, what I suppose I'm trying to say is this: Stick around, ignore the assclowns who only want wank-fodder, and enjoy yourself and those you consider friends. Even though the site is "erotic" in nature, it doesn't mean that is it's only purpose. :::

Exactly this, RA
Your presence is highly valued and I have always looked forward to your company.
Interact only with those you want and use the delete function for everything else!!!

:::So, what I suppose I'm trying to say is this: Stick around, ignore the assclowns who only want wank-fodder, and enjoy yourself and those you consider friends. Even though the site is "erotic" in nature, it doesn't mean that is it's only purpose. :::

Exactly this, RA
Your presence is highly valued and I have always looked forward to your company.
Interact only with those you want and use the delete function for everything else!!!

thumbs up!

Wanders in, takes one look and shudders. Dead plants, old newspapers and dust? Muttering:

''Bugger this for a game of soldiers''

Fires up the coffee perc then has a quick thrash round with some ass hats hat to clear up one of the tables.

Settles down a few minutes later, as though nothing had ever happened, coffee tray and cups set out, muffins in a bag in the kitchen, then shouts out a cheery :

Good day all you precious littles and daddy's, where is everyone?

Wanders in, takes one look and shudders. Dead plants, old newspapers and dust? Muttering:

''Bugger this for a game of soldiers''

Fires up the coffee perc then has a quick thrash round with some ass hats hat to clear up one of the tables.

Settles down a few minutes later, as though nothing had ever happened, coffee tray and cups set out, muffins in a bag in the kitchen, then shouts out a cheery :

Good day all you precious littles and daddy's, where is everyone?

Really needing to go do laundry and go for a run, but I keep chatting on Lit.

I don't know about anyone else.

:rose:

G'day RA,
You know that your opinions, input and thoughts are highly valued (And sometimes contested) by the Littles and Daddies here.
On this particular point, you may be surprised to know that some of us guys feel exactly the same as yourself. Thank you for standing up and expressing it so clearly, whatever others may say, you are not alone in this.:kiss:

What he said twice over.

I'm kind of here. I should really be sleeping, but the upstairs neighbors are making too much noise.

Hey everyone. For once, the sun is shining outside, and I may yet get my ass off the chair and do my chors.

But first (hugs) all round :cattail:

Why are some people frightened of coffee, the elixir of life, cure for all ills and the only thing to go with that first cigarette of the day (Forgetting he hasn't smoked for years, but still misses it).

(Tips chair next to self up, reserving it expectantly)

Last edited:
Smelling fresh French Roast from the depths of my covers, and a familiar voice ... Brush through the hair, scrub the teeth, wash the face, and meander out to the Great Room.

Good Morning, dear friend ... shall I pour?

Smelling fresh French Roast from the depths of my covers, and a familiar voice ... Brush through the hair, scrub the teeth, wash the face, and meander out to the Great Room.

Good Morning, dear friend ... shall I pour?

Trying to do a double take and failing miserably, almost laughs out ''Of course'' and then get your nose into this comic while I see how the cricket is going.;)

Did someone say coffee???

I can't cope with the day with out it :)

(Keep it hot for me, I will be back later) :cattail:

Yes dear lady, muffins!

Mutters quietly:
'Have you seen what's happened to the garden you started? I'll be here early tomorrow and put that right for starters''.

Umm the muffins were splendid, you remembered the blueberry jam there! What say we finish this coffee while its hot, I have to go and get going in my own garden in a few minutes, but will you meet up and check progress tomorrow please, a full pot is too much for one you know?:)

I may post more when I have a computer. :) I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the responses. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with "playing" with multiple people, on the contrary, I think it's fabulous.. Very liberating.. I simply meant I'm incapable of it. I do have a Daddy.. A wonderful man, who continues to capture more of my heart daily. I don't know if I could have managed what I've been dealing with had it not been for him and the other friends I've met here. The support I've received, nothing short of amazing. I'm just saying having that ONE strong, emotional, and physical attachment is key to my being able to let go with others. I simply can not "play" without knowing I've got my "true connection" with another who wants to share, care, protect.

The reason, I said "willie nillie" is because Ive had more than a few people obviously interested in me..who once it became obvious that I won't engage sexually with them..well, despite being generally nice people, don't even acknowledge me on the threads anymore. I guess that just hurts my feelings a little. I'm a huge flirt on the forum, admittedly. I'm confused with why when I make it clear I won't go off into a corner with you I'm suddenly not even worth previously friendly on thread banter..?

And FWIW, I'm aware, I shouldn't let it get to me.. I suppose it's just the baby girl in me.. Color me tender hearted.. Lol

I may post more when I have a computer. :) I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the responses. I didn't mean to imply there was anything wrong with "playing" with multiple people, on the contrary, I think it's fabulous.. Very liberating.. I simply meant I'm incapable of it. I do have a Daddy.. A wonderful man, who continues to capture more of my heart daily. I don't know if I could have managed what I've been dealing with had it not been for him and the other friends I've met here. The support I've received, nothing short of amazing. I'm just saying having that ONE strong, emotional, and physical attachment is key to my being able to let go with others. I simply can not "play" without knowing I've got my "true connection" with another who wants to share, care, protect.

The reason, I said "willie nillie" is because Ive had more than a few people obviously interested in me..who once it became obvious that I won't engage sexually with them..well, despite being generally nice people, don't even acknowledge me on the threads anymore. I guess that just hurts my feelings a little. I'm a huge flirt on the forum, admittedly. I'm confused with why when I make it clear I won't go off into a corner with you I'm suddenly not even worth previously friendly on thread banter..?

And FWIW, I'm aware, I shouldn't let it get to me.. I suppose it's just the baby girl in me.. Color me tender hearted.. Lol

I :heart: you dollface!!

I'm late to the party, but I was at work, and what I wanted to say was too much to type out on my phone. I hate that stupid touchscreen keyboard anyway.

I am one of those who can RP with just about anyone who happens to wander into my inbox. However, I don't do it with just anyone. That person has to strike my fancy in some way, either through some intelligent conversation or witty comment. Compliments and flattery rarely get more than a simple thank you response from me, and I'll leave it at that. I've also found myself ignoring more and more PM's altogether, simply because I have nothing much to say to that person.

You know who my Daddy is, and when he and I started talking in PM, it was all completely innocent. There was nothing sexual about it, just back and forth banter, much like we do on the threads, only not as flirty. Just silly stuff. That's how most of the RP's I've participated in have started. I may be submissive in nature, but it takes a bit to get into my headspace. If you are aggressive upfront, chances are you will be ignored. My submission is a gift that *I* choose to give, not something that is going to be taken from me by force.

My ability to compartmentalize "sex" from a "relationship" is actually a detriment to those relationships at times. And, there are times that I feel used and that isn't good for my mental well-being.

So, what I suppose I'm trying to say is this: Stick around, ignore the assclowns who only want wank-fodder, and enjoy yourself and those you consider friends. Even though the site is "erotic" in nature, it doesn't mean that is it's only purpose. :kiss::rose::kiss:

Btw, how do you know these people are RP willie nillie with whoever makes there way to their inbox?

I flirt outrageously on the boards but I don't screw legions of Litmen for goodness sake. I have not had phone sex in almost two years and before that it was five years. I have usually had play partners for extended periods of time. I just like the stress relief of getting on here and running wild and free for a bit. Many Litsters do, it does not mean they are a free for all fuck. I think in many cases you are seeing more than what is there.

And no, I do not think you are false in your "advertisement" Just because people come at you with expectations there is nothing that says you have to be what they expect. You will find your niche here it just takes some time. We were all new and unsure once upon a time. :)

I for one, enjoy your posts and like your personality. On the rare occasion we get a glimpse of you in your av I found you as pretty on the outside as I do your personality and it is a lovely and engaging one that you have. Lit is better for your participation, don't take it away unless you really need to.

:rose:

Agreed.

We would hate to see you go, RA. I am getting better at ignoring messages from people, I used to respond to them all as I hated to be rude, but that changed after a few "rough" messages. Now I only respond if I feel like it and if the message is polite.

I've had this happen too.
Recently it's because I've refused phone sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back