Women that enjoy watching (or listening) to a man masturbate

I enjoy watching and being watched. I have a good friend that he, a friend of ours and I all do it together.

I'm willing to perform for anyone regardless of gender.

Just be sure you know how to spoil a boy! ;)

I enjoy watching and being watched. I have a good friend that he, a friend of ours and I all do it together.

It's all reciprocally satisfying. Both for the watcher and the watched. A former gf introduced me to the idea of being watched. She being a longtime extroverted exhibitionist. Ah, having a good mentor ... ;)

I am going to add this to my "threads that get me hard" list. So many horny ladies that love to watch.... oh my

Well I guess I am putting my.... name in :D. If any ladies want to see something sexy then pm me.

As the thread started... I claim dibs.
;)

lol

aw, dibs! I should have called it and didn't. Although I don't think I could have made a claim as solid as "thread starter" so I would have been out of luck anyway. Who knew dibs could be so complex!

Omg

I absolutely love it. Its the perfect pre-requisite to sex. It allows him to get that "first one" out of the way.

I've had the most delicious morning. A 'friend' came over, and after a lot of foreplay, I let him do me the first time while on my tummy. He then rolled over and told me he was done for a while. :(

NOT! :mad:

I asked him to lay back on my bed with his legs spread and tell me a fantasy of his, while I cleaned him with my tongue and played with his cock and balls. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to get hard again. He wanted to do me again, but I made him stay on his back, and asked him to masturbate for me.

It was awesome! He got more and more excited, and began to stroke himself faster and faster as I talked 'dirty' to him. I told him how much it excited me to watch his face, how hard he was, and how I could see his balls swelling with cum. His cock got so red, it looked like it was going to explode! And it did :eek: ... in a very nice way. He groaned out loud and kind of twisted his torso as it overtook him, and that was sexy as hell!

Even after having sex once, his first burst of semen arced out and onto my shoulder, as I watched his orgasm from between his knees. The rest pretty much covered his fist, and when he released himself, the head was covered in creamy-smooth cum ... which I licked up gratefully, then I went to work on his fingers.

I've been posting for the last hour, watching him sleep and playing with myself, and now I think it's time to wake him up again...

~Tori

I've had the most delicious morning. A 'friend' came over, and after a lot of foreplay, I let him do me the first time while on my tummy. He then rolled over and told me he was done for a while. :(

I asked him to lay back on my bed with his legs spread and tell me a fantasy of his, while I cleaned him with my tongue and played with his cock and balls. Sure enough, it didn't take long for him to get hard again. He wanted to do me again, but I made him stay on his back, and asked him to masturbate for me.

It was awesome! He got more and more excited, and began to stroke himself faster and faster as I talked 'dirty' to him. I told him how much it excited me to watch his face, how hard he was, and how I could see his balls swelling with cum. His cock got so red, it looked like it was going to explode! And it did :eek: ... in a very nice way. He groaned out loud and kind of twisted his torso as it overtook him, and that was sexy as hell!

Even after having sex once, his first burst of semen arced out and onto my shoulder, as I watched his orgasm from between his knees. The rest pretty much covered his fist, and when he released himself, the head was covered in creamy-smooth cum ... which I licked up gratefully, then I went to work on his fingers.

I've been posting for the last hour, watching him sleep and playing with myself, and now I think it's time to wake him up again...

~Tori

And what happened after you woke him? I loved your post about the guy in the car on highway 101 I think. No bra, you rode his cock. Yum :)

And what happened after you woke him? I loved your post about the guy in the car on highway 101 I think. No bra, you rode his cock. Yum :)

We switched positions. Me leaning back against the pillows with my knees up, him between my legs, thrusting into me as he watched my face.

Later, he told me I make beautiful faces when I cum ... but I think I probably looked more like I was in pain! (I wasn't, believe me)

Are you keeping track of my exploits, TallMan? LOL I might have to catch you up on a few... :D

~Tori

I would be happy to cum for an interested woman if she wanted to see/hear. Feel free to PM.

Thank you Tori for contributing such a delicious post to the thread!

In a question the reverse of this thread, if you do not mind... has he ever had you masturbate for him?

~Tori

I love everything about watching/hearing a man masturbate :heart:

1. He's doing it just for me
2. When he keeps constant eye contact
3. Feeling the bed vibrate from his movement
4. The sound of his deep breathing
5. Watching his calves flex and toes curl
6. His soft moans of pleasure
7. Feeling his balls tighten as he gets closer to orgasm
8. The flush in his cheeks

There's much more, but I've gotten myself worked up thinking about it. I need to send him a dirty message :devil:

There's much more, but I've gotten myself worked up thinking about it. I need to send him a dirty message :devil:

Could you send me one as well, while you're at it... you got me going as well!!
:D

and

hmm and you forgot
sliding closer as he nears his peak and helping out with your tounge, gently flicking it out ove rhis head or sucking his balls as he gets soo excited
i think sucking his balls make sth ebiggest explosion but swirling my tounge over his cock head give sm ethe best reward !:kiss:

hmm and you forgot
sliding closer as he nears his peak and helping out with your tounge, gently flicking it out ove rhis head or sucking his balls as he gets soo excited
i think sucking his balls make sth ebiggest explosion but swirling my tounge over his cock head give sm ethe best reward !:kiss:

Mmm, delicious! I know where my mouth is going right after work! How could I forget the most important part? Thanks for reminding me Ms. Roxxana :kiss: I

hmm and you forgot

mmm god yes Roxxana...that is the ticket

well works for me
and if you watch me play what would you like to see?

I would like to see you on all fours with your hand between your legs rubbing your clit. Then I could sit and watch you get off while I stroke.

I would like to see you on all fours with your hand between your legs rubbing your clit. Then I could sit and watch you get off while I stroke.

...and the rest of us ladies could get off watching you get off! See, it's a beautiful thing, that works out for everybody! :D

~Tori

(and yes, DfrntLovin, he has had me masturbate for him ... but that's not what this thread is about! It's all about us getting to watch you!)

Back