Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i haven't but I have thought about it!

I'll take one more truth.

I dare you to sign onto aim so we can talk!

Your truth: have you ever met in real life someone you know from Literotica?

Here's your truth question

Great idea for a thread, I'll start with truth

From reading a couple of your stories you are into MFF sex. Now my question to you is would you ever try MMF sex where you and the other male had bi sex together?

From reading a couple of your stories you are into MFF sex. Now my question to you is would you ever try MMF sex where you and the other male had bi sex together?

First, thanks for reading my stories, hope you enjoyed

Second, I'm sure I would give it a shot.

Dare

sorry, took so long to do dare but I had to go buy some panties! Which was fun too! Great jerk off session I came in the panties. Sorry I'll have to get a new digital camera for pics. I'll take another dare!

sorry, took so long to do dare but I had to go buy some panties! Which was fun too! Great jerk off session I came in the panties. Sorry I'll have to get a new digital camera for pics. I'll take another dare!

i dare you to wear those panties out of the house next time you run an errand.

i'll take a truth

Alright will do I'll be leaving in about an hour! what's the kinkiest thing you've done while masturbating!

I'll take a truth until I can finish the dare

^^^an old roommate had a police batton that i slid a condom on the handle part, it took a few tries and lots of lube but i was finally able to slide it inside me and bounce up and down slowly. he never had any idea wher it had been. haha

what's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with a partner?

I've been tied up and blindfolded while taken advantage of!

Truth

wow great thread this is the first one I've looked at. I'll take dare

and have you ever fucked yourself while showing on a webcam

Moxon4

First, thanks for reading my stories, hope you enjoyed

Second, I'm sure I would give it a shot.

Dare

The next time you have to go out put on a pair of panties, Bra, and nylons and do your shopping.

I'll take truth

I've fucked myself plenty while showing on webcam. I do webcam shows whenever i feel like it so if you would like one just PM me!

Truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back