Holiday Scenarios Where Wife Could Be Taken

ArtOfTheCuck

Loves Spam
Joined
May 24, 2018
Posts
23
With the holiday season upon us, there's a lot of big parties to go to involving my job. These are not your typical "at the office" office parties. These are planned 6 months in advance. Biggest one being the End Of The Year Client Appreciation Dinner.

Usually held at a hotel downtown. Not tuxedo formal, but not jeans and a sport coat either. Needless to say it gives my wife Lynn the opportunity to go out and but some expensive and while formal in length, she tends to choose very low cut or tight dresses.

Last year the company tried a different hotel, the W. It was a much younger crowd that normally is catered to. Near the end of the night some of that crowd were mingling with ours. Lynn had plenty of attention. Perhaps you can see why from the pic taken that night.

So... what's the scenario ideas..?

I have been thinking about this one....

We've all seen Die Hard, yes?
 

Attachments

  • 122017.jpg
    122017.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Well... holiday party last Friday for my work... was held at a very nice place downtown and was attached to an upscale hotel like you had mentioned. She was the bell of the ball and enjoyed the extra attention from many of my younger cocworkers.as the night progressed she had her eye on a prize and it was not me... atleast one of us got to sleep in our hotel room that night...
 
You take your hot wife to the office party so she can screw whomever. Bosses included. Are you aiming for a partnership in the firm?
 
You and Lynn arrive ,mingle with all the guests,you introduce her to co workers and perspective clients,they all look at Lynn and think what a lucky man you are,one perspective client ,a real obnoxious old man harry ,a gross old guy,there with his shy mouse wife and jumped up teenage son,you tell Lynn how much a pain in the arse he is,and to be truthful I need his contract as without it my sales figures mean I could be out of a job & he knows it
 
Back
Top