My Wife Louise ... Soon to Turn 60!

avengerfive

Really Experienced
People usually can't believe that my wife is about to turn 60 (in Dec, 2018). At least anyone who has seen her in any kind of revealing clothing.

I hope I get this right, with the posting of the photos, and I hope I'm in the right category to post this. If not, I can start again in the right place.

So, to test if I can properly attach photos, here are a few of my favorite photos of my wife ...

Last edited:
People usually can't believe that my wife is about to turn 60 (in Dec, 2018). At least anyone who has seen her in any kind of revealing clothing.

I hope I get this right, with the posting of the photos, and I hope I'm in the right category to post this. If not, I can start again in the right place.

So, to test if I can properly attach photos, here are a few of my favorite photos of my wife ...

I congratulate her so much,she's amazing for 60,hope I age so well

wow, you are one lucky man, and she has the body of a 35 year old, but it would be nice to see her face.

attachment.php

Looks good for me and she's looking hot too...love her in those cum fuck me heels and she has a great body too. Thanks for sharing

Perfectly placed photos.

From these photos, no I wouldn’t believe she is almost 60.

Beautiful body.

She looks great at any age!

She looks half her age!

Enjoy those sexy 60s, they are a blast and a half! Speaking from experience! And it looks like you two will have no problem bringing 60 in with a bang! Congrats!

I love her in this cheetah print leotard. These are from right around her 59th birthday.

Last edited:
I love her in this cheetah print leotard. These are from right around her 59th birthday.

She has a beautiful body, such a spankable arse. Love the thong effect offering a glimpse of her pleasure zone.

She has a beautiful body, such a spankable arse. Love the thong effect offering a glimpse of her pleasure zone.

:devil:

Sexy as hell!

:)

Quite a nice shape for 60.

Thanks; I agree!

Perfect at any age.

Thank you!

this is an amazing group of photos. SUPER SEXY!

Thanks; more to cum ...

Great body, sure, but her beautiful flowing hair really knocks me out!

I know, right? I'm SO glad she keeps it long!!

Are you sure she's 60?

Right now, she is still 59, but she'll be 60 in a couple of months.

So then it's a Tarzan and Jane kinda night? ;)

You could say that, yes.

From the Bed & Breakfast trip ...

I think she was 58 in these photos (from 2017, I think).

Last edited:
Back