Nadine

As I walk around the class, still naked, I keep my eyes on her, and although the other man is fucking her, she seems to be looking for me... "Now class," I say, "Perhaps you would like some practice sketching multiple bodies together?" Everyone nods and I move back to the dias and position myself so that my cock hovers over her lips. The man adjusts his body to allow me to be included in the scene......

The instructor walks in and surveys the class. He sees the 2 in front going hard and she is enjoying his cock. He walks over and his big erection is pulled out and resting just over her mouth. The 2 move and the man has adjusted to have a 3rd join in. I start sketching and we hear the moans and slurps as they all get busy for us.

M and I walk to the back of the class where the break area is and are joined by Walter, why not here I am filled with cum top and bottom from both of these men and they are totally nude so it all works well.

As we chat and drink our coffee I see Walters eyes ravishing me he looks to M and I see the two seem to communicate without speaking, the next I know Walter slides up next to me and says he feels really bad that he has had two orgasms and I have only gotten one so far and he would love to change that. I totally agree with Walter and mention that he does not have to stop when I cum as I’m multi orgasmic.

We put down our coffee and he talks my hand and leads me to the center of the room once. He climbs up onto the table we have in the posing area and extends his hand to me to climb up on top of him. I am thinking I will ride his growing cock to a sweet orgasm but he begs me to move up until my legs are spread wide and I am directly over his waiting mouth. I slowly lower myself and as I do I immediately feel his tongue dart out and begin to lick my swollen lips. His hands slide up my body and caress my breast and play with my hard nipples. It feels so good and I love the feel of his tongue darting across my pussy lips and occasionally onto my hard clitoris. Then I begin to slide back and forth over his mouth so his tongue touches all of my pussy then for some reason he slides down and darts his tongue onto my ass. I am surprised but OMG it feels so wonderful, now as I slide over his mouth I try to make sure he has an opportunity to tongue my ass again. He does and it feels especially good and leads me to the beginning of an orgasm.

He knows I’m close, my breathing is becoming quicker and I am moving faster and faster over his tongue. Then it’s upon me my legs are shaking, my breath is shorter and shorter and I now push my quivering pussy into Walters mouth, he open wide and then begins to suck my pussy and clit, I lean back and moan it is such a wonders feeling as he continues to pull my clit into his lips.
I begin to relax as my orgasm subsides, I move my body down a little lean in and kiss him and thank him for a wondrous orgasm. I stretch my body out more and as I do my now totally swollen pussy feels his once again hard cock touching it. Oh my goodness Walter is truly an animal and since I have awaken the beast I most try to tame it. I spread my legs further open and it seems with any guidance at all his hard cock slides right into my waiting pussy.

I'm stunned at how sexual Nadine is. She is such a gorgeous woman. It's clear she has every man aroused in this class. She is incredibly seductive and she knows it. She has such a confidence that you can arouse all of us in a heartbeat. She where's stockings and I had made it very clear to her that I have a nylon fetish. So what their return she looks at me and takes her hand in mine and says I know you want to caress my thighs in these nylons. You like to be such a bad boy.

As she leans in to kiss me, I feel my arousal start all over again. It's incredible that she's multi-orgasmic, but she's also instilled in me an ability to have constant erections. The way she looks and the way she feels I'm constantly aroused. Now She lays on top of me and continues to passionately kiss me, I wrap my arms around her, as I caress her back and my hands making their way to her beautiful sweet ass cheeks. I Caress and gently squeeze them as my hips start to move back and forth rhythmically. She moves her legs further apart and now my cock seems right at the entrance to her pussy. She knows exactly what she's doing. I can almost feel the heat and wetness emanating from her. As she continues to kiss me she even moans into my mouth. I can tell she's getting more and more excited and turned on. There's almost no question then Nadine seems to be constantly wet and aroused.

Now she moves ever so slightly and reaches between her legs and gently stroking my cock and moves the head right to the entrance to her pussy. She leans in and kisses me again hard on the lips this time and then Whispers in my ear do it, put it in me. I need it and I want it now. You know you do too.

At this point my cock was so very hard and it flashed across my mind that I had not even been inside her yet. I can wait no longer. I thrust my hips up and because she was so wet I enter there very easily. She lets out a quick Yelp, and then screamed again yes that's it. Now she started to move back with and forth with urgency. I pushed up hard with every thrust. It felt incredible to be deep inside. We weren't fucking we were making love. It was wonderful. She sat up for a second put her hands on my chest and started to ride me. I told her ride me hard , baby ride me hard. She says to me you know it. As she does she rakes her nails down the front of my chest in such an overwhelming passionate move. I feel no pain, only sexual excitement as she marked me with her nails. Her long Talons that I said, do it again scratch me hard. I just felt so much passion in that moment and because I had recently orgasmed I wasn't quite ready to cum yet and neither was she. I pulled her back down to me, kissed her hard and reach back and slapped her ass a few times. I couldn't help it I was just in the throes of so much pashun it was overwhelming. Then finally both of our breathing became so labored and it was clear we were going to orgasm almost at the same time. Both of us riding and thrusting. I bit her lower lip as we continued the kiss. Not hard just enough. Then I shot a number of streams up inside her pussy. She made me feel so very good it was so incredible. I was stunned that she could keep orgasming and she had such an ability to arouse me again and again so quickly. The thing is I don't know how much more I can take. However I'm certainly willing to give it all I've got if Nadine is just as willing. I'm not even sure how the art class is going to draw us at the moment. I always forget that they're even there, I'm just so focused on Nadine and giving her as much pleasure as I can. The class is so secondary to me, all I know is I enjoy making love with this incredible woman.

I'm stunned at how sexual Nadine is. She is such a gorgeous woman. It's clear she has every man aroused in this class. She is incredibly seductive and she knows it. She has such a confidence that you can arouse all of us in a heartbeat. She where's stockings and I had made it very clear to her that I have a nylon fetish. So what their return she looks at me and takes her hand in mine and says I know you want to caress my thighs in these nylons. You like to be such a bad boy.

As she leans in to kiss me, I feel my arousal start all over again. It's incredible that she's multi-orgasmic, but she's also instilled in me an ability to have constant erections. The way she looks and the way she feels I'm constantly aroused. Now She lays on top of me and continues to passionately kiss me, I wrap my arms around her, as I caress her back and my hands making their way to her beautiful sweet ass cheeks. I Caress and gently squeeze them as my hips start to move back and forth rhythmically. She moves her legs further apart and now my cock seems right at the entrance to her pussy. She knows exactly what she's doing. I can almost feel the heat and wetness emanating from her. As she continues to kiss me she even moans into my mouth. I can tell she's getting more and more excited and turned on. There's almost no question then Nadine seems to be constantly wet and aroused.

Now she moves ever so slightly and reaches between her legs and gently stroking my cock and moves the head right to the entrance to her pussy. She leans in and kisses me again hard on the lips this time and then Whispers in my ear do it, put it in me. I need it and I want it now. You know you do too.

At this point my cock was so very hard and it flashed across my mind that I had not even been inside her yet. I can wait no longer. I thrust my hips up and because she was so wet I enter there very easily. She lets out a quick Yelp, and then screamed again yes that's it. Now she started to move back with and forth with urgency. I pushed up hard with every thrust. It felt incredible to be deep inside. We weren't fucking we were making love. It was wonderful. She sat up for a second put her hands on my chest and started to ride me. I told her ride me hard , baby ride me hard. She says to me you know it. As she does she rakes her nails down the front of my chest in such an overwhelming passionate move. I feel no pain, only sexual excitement as she marked me with her nails. Her long Talons that I said, do it again scratch me hard. I just felt so much passion in that moment and because I had recently orgasmed I wasn't quite ready to cum yet and neither was she. I pulled her back down to me, kissed her hard and reach back and slapped her ass a few times. I couldn't help it I was just in the throes of so much pashun it was overwhelming. Then finally both of our breathing became so labored and it was clear we were going to orgasm almost at the same time. Both of us riding and thrusting. I bit her lower lip as we continued the kiss. Not hard just enough. Then I shot a number of streams up inside her pussy. She made me feel so very good it was so incredible. I was stunned that she could keep orgasming and she had such an ability to arouse me again and again so quickly. The thing is I don't know how much more I can take. However I'm certainly willing to give it all I've got if Nadine is just as willing. I'm not even sure how the art class is going to draw us at the moment. I always forget that they're even there, I'm just so focused on Nadine and giving her as much pleasure as I can. The class is so secondary to me, all I know is I enjoy making love with this incredible woman.

As I lay on Walter feeling his warm cum inside me I do not and will not release my hold on him, it just feels to good deep inside me. I lay on top of him and slowly move locking him in me and keeping him large enough not to fall out. Oh yes he is responding, just a little but he is getting bigger and he is meeting my body movements thrusting just enough to keep up with my thrusts.

It seem my ass has gotten some attention from somewhere from it's raising and dropping, then I feel a cool wetness fall into the crack of my ass and then there is more sliding down, now covering not only my ass but my pussy. I feel a pair of hands on my hips and I begin to turn to see who it might be, but the hands move up to my shoulders so I can't turn.

Then I feel another cock it's moving up and down the crack of my ass, rubbing over my asshole. Oh my that feels good and with Walter still in me I am once again getting extremely excited. To think the class just might get to draw a DP.

Who ever it is they continue to slide up and down my ass tickling my little spot, it feels so good whenever he moves by I raise up trying to get him in, but I most be careful I don't want to loss Walter. I don't think Walter knows what is going on if I whisper it to him I wonder if he'll be as excited as me or turned off. I have to find out, I whisper "Walter, I love the feel of your cock in me but someone is playing with my ass and I think very soon, how do you feel about it?"

His response surprises me I feel his hands grab my cheeks and pulls them apart, letting my mystery guest complete access.

As I lay on Walter feeling his warm cum inside me I do not and will not release my hold on him, it just feels to good deep inside me. I lay on top of him and slowly move locking him in me and keeping him large enough not to fall out. Oh yes he is responding, just a little but he is getting bigger and he is meeting my body movements thrusting just enough to keep up with my thrusts.

It seem my ass has gotten some attention from somewhere from it's raising and dropping, then I feel a cool wetness fall into the crack of my ass and then there is more sliding down, now covering not only my ass but my pussy. I feel a pair of hands on my hips and I begin to turn to see who it might be, but the hands move up to my shoulders so I can't turn.

Then I feel another cock it's moving up and down the crack of my ass, rubbing over my asshole. Oh my that feels good and with Walter still in me I am once again getting extremely excited. To think the class just might get to draw a DP.

Who ever it is they continue to slide up and down my ass tickling my little spot, it feels so good whenever he moves by I raise up trying to get him in, but I most be careful I don't want to loss Walter. I don't think Walter knows what is going on if I whisper it to him I wonder if he'll be as excited as me or turned off. I have to find out, I whisper "Walter, I love the feel of your cock in me but someone is playing with my ass and I think very soon, how do you feel about it?"

His response surprises me I feel his hands grab my cheeks and pulls them apart, letting my mystery guest complete access.

I love the feeling of Nadine laying on top of me. However I just orgasmed and I thought she would kiss me and immediately get off. She puts her fingers to her lips and says be quiet for a moment. I look her in the eyes and again she leans down and starts to kiss me passionately. I wrap my arms around her and slide my hands up and down her back. Her skin feels lovely and she's just so sensuous. Everything about her is arousing and I just can't stop my fingertips from caressing almost every inch of her body. She starts to move her hips in a little bit more of a rhythm. I'm starting to get harder again. I'm a little bit surprised, but then this is what Nadine does to me. I think if I was around her 24 hours a day I would constantly be erect.

She breaks the kiss for a moment and stares into my eyes. It seems she's a little bit lost in the moment. Then I realize what's happening. It seems that someone is behind her and he must be taking his finger and going right up and down her ass crack. I now start to feel the wetness drop on down to my big balls. I'm not sure who it is or exactly what's going on but someone is playing with Nadine's ass. She opens her mouth and takes a big breath, but nothing comes out. However I have seen that look and I know she's getting more excited. She's enjoying somebody playing with her ass. She holds two fingers up which tells me that someone is working two fingers in and out of her ass and she starts to move her hips more erotically and a little faster than before. I can tell she's pushing back because she wants these fingers inside her. Then it seems he slapped both of her ass cheeks and she cries out yes please More Sir. As she did this she impaled herself all the way down on my cock, so I was buried deep inside her pussy. Right now it seems that both her pussy and her ass are being well stretched.

He slaps her ass two more times and now it's clear his cock must be entering her well lubed ass. I realize this only because Nadine screams out "yes please fuck my ass". I'm stunned because I've never heard a woman say that before in my life. Again she yells out "grab my hips and fuck me". I see he has his hands in her hair. I see her grit our teeth so I know he's entering her. She comes down and starts to kiss me very passionately again I realize he must be balls deep in her because I'm balls deep in her pussy. I'm really not sure how I feel about this because I can feel his balls rubbing up against me. However this is Nadine and it seems she definitely wants to be double penetrated. I'm wondering how much experience she has with anal because she seems to be taking it very very well. She's moving her hips so I know she definitely wants it.

She leans down and whispers in my ear and says Walter I'm getting my ass fucked. I reach further down, behind her and get both my hands on her ass cheeks and pull them apart so this guy has complete access. If they Nadine wants to get ass fucked I'm gonna make sure that it's as easy as possible.

"You're in my pussy and he's in my ass and I love it". She looks at me with a big smile and says you love it too, don't you Walter?

Yes Nadine I would do absolutely anything for you. I thrust up and make sure my cock stays deep inside this lovely woman. I feel his balls again, so he must be fucking her pretty good.

I'm stunned she seems to be enjoying this so much, but I think the two of us men are enjoying Nadine just as much.

Yumm. The second I opened that pic I wanted to reach out and wrap you in my arms!

That is awesome to watch your hott sexy body being so well used by both men and the way you are able to satisfy them fully as they try to keep up with you! Very hott Nadine!

Oh baby!!

Nothing like seeing Nadine getting her body rocked by 2 hard cocks. The moans and the thrusts are so horny to watch. The bulge in my pants is screaming for release. The students have stopped painting and fixated on the show. Nadine sounds so good.

Nothing like seeing Nadine getting her body rocked by 2 hard cocks. The moans and the thrusts are so horny to watch. The bulge in my pants is screaming for release. The students have stopped painting and fixated on the show. Nadine sounds so good.

As the second monster cock slide in Nadine moans loudly looks around the class and spies the instructor M. She nods to him and with that M turns to the class and says "Thank you for coming, the class is now over and I will ask all of you to pack your goods and leave. We may have another sitting in a couple of weeks leave your name if you wish to join in once again. Again our model Nadine and I wish to thank you for coming and we hope to see you again."

With that all the students begin to pack their equipment up with the exception of Walter who is still pinned under Nadine. As far as the stranger on top perhaps it was you we will never know.

As the second monster cock slide in Nadine moans loudly looks around the class and spies the instructor M. She nods to him and with that M turns to the class and says "Thank you for coming, the class is now over and I will ask all of you to pack your goods and leave. We may have another sitting in a couple of weeks leave your name if you wish to join in once again. Again our model Nadine and I wish to thank you for coming and we hope to see you again."

With that all the students begin to pack their equipment up with the exception of Walter who is still pinned under Nadine. As far as the stranger on top perhaps it was you we will never know.

I look and see the others pack up and start to leave. I stand there and watch and as the last student leaves I undo my pants and stroke my hard cock and walk over to the 3 sex machines. I kneel down and Nadine looks up and as she goes to say something , I put my hard brown cock to her mouth and she begins to say no but likes the taste of my head and my precum. Now she has a cock in her mouth , 1 in her pussy and 1 in her sweet ass. Nadine moans and sucks me and takes more into her mouth.

Well good day to all of you. Thought we might start another story line, what do you think, gettin up in the morning, getting ready for the evening or just a daytime show? Shall we start?

attachment.php

Attachments

• n 1.jpg
    n 1.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
Well good day to all of you. Thought we might start another story line, what do you think, gettin up in the morning, getting ready for the evening or just a daytime show? Shall we start?

attachment.php

I'll start by taking that piece of clothing off.

Nadine and the new neigbour

Nadine is standing in front of Joe, her new neigbour, a 23 year old who moved into the apartment next door. Joe is surprised to see Nadine, she is a vision of mature sexuality that stirs him insidehis pants.

Nadine is standing in front of Joe, her new neigbour, a 23 year old who moved into the apartment next door. Joe is surprised to see Nadine, she is a vision of mature sexuality that stirs him insidehis pants.

”Hi, I live down the hall and thought I would just come and introduce myself, I’m Nadine and I’m in 4C”. I have just moved into this very nice apartment building and I do think I should be neighborly and introduce myself to at least everyone that lives on this floor.

Last edited by a moderator:

attachment.php

Very pretty outfit, you look quite edible.

Hi Nadine, I am Joe welcome to our block, you will find we are a very close community. With that he looked at Nadine, she was dressed in a thin summer dress that clinged to her body accentuating her hips and bust. I am just going to the corner shop, come with so that I can show you around the neigbourhood and we can have a coffe at Enrico's our local Italian coffee shop.

Hi Nadine, I am Joe welcome to our block, you will find we are a very close community. With that he looked at Nadine, she was dressed in a thin summer dress that clinged to her body accentuating her hips and bust. I am just going to the corner shop, come with so that I can show you around the neigbourhood and we can have a coffe at Enrico's our local Italian coffee shop.

Oh Joe that is so nice of you to offer to show me around and buy me a coffee at Enrico's. But I have to ask you, do you think my dress is ok or is it to risque?

attachment.php

Attachments

• n 3.jpg
    n 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 3
Joe looked at Nadine she was the most beautiful mature woman he has ever seen.
The dress clingged to her body and you could see she was not wearing a bra as her nipples was pressing at the thin fabric. Was it Joe's imagination or has Nadine's nipples become more visible. "Oh no Nadine your dress is fine, infact it really suits you, and I will be with you" was about the only sentence Joe could string together as his mind was imagining Nadine without the dress on. He was sure Nadine could see the outline of the erection forming inside his jeans.

Oh Joe that is so nice of you to offer to show me around and buy me a coffee at Enrico's. But I have to ask you, do you think my dress is ok or is it to risque?

attachment.php

I don't think you need it at all. *cranes neck to get a better look at your various hairless parts*

attachment.php
you by my side dress like that, for sure I'll be late for work ...

Joe looked at Nadine she was the most beautiful mature woman he has ever seen.
The dress clingged to her body and you could see she was not wearing a bra as her nipples was pressing at the thin fabric. Was it Joe's imagination or has Nadine's nipples become more visible. "Oh no Nadine your dress is fine, infact it really suits you, and I will be with you" was about the only sentence Joe could string together as his mind was imagining Nadine without the dress on. He was sure Nadine could see the outline of the erection forming inside his jeans.

oh Joe I’m so happy you like how I look and you make me feel so safe. How you said you’d be with me almost like I have my very own body guard, it is safe at Enrico’s I hope.

Oh I do hope that we will meet more of the neighbors there too.

I reach up and touch Joes arm and run my fingers up and down his strong muscles and ask him, “Joe when are we going for that coffee.”

oh Joe I’m so happy you like how I look and you make me feel so safe. How you said you’d be with me almost like I have my very own body guard, it is safe at Enrico’s I hope.

Oh I do hope that we will meet more of the neighbors there too.

I reach up and touch Joes arm and run my fingers up and down his strong muscles and ask him, “Joe when are we going for that coffee.”

Watching you 2 flirt from down the hall , I begin to walk to my apartment. As I pass by , a quick hello to young Joe and the sexy Nadine. We chat for a bit and offer them a cool drink after if they are interested. A few beers or wine in this heat helps. They take off to coffee but Joe is sporting a semi hard on and before they leave , the door is open just knock before you enter. Clothes are optional after lunch. Enjoy your coffee you 2.

Watching you 2 flirt from down the hall , I begin to walk to my apartment. As I pass by , a quick hello to young Joe and the sexy Nadine. We chat for a bit and offer them a cool drink after if they are interested. A few beers or wine in this heat helps. They take off to coffee but Joe is sporting a semi hard on and before they leave , the door is open just knock before you enter. Clothes are optional after lunch. Enjoy your coffee you 2.

One of the other neighbors stopped and chatted while Joe and I discussed going to Enrico's. He was so nice and invited us to his apartment for a drink, which I am sure we will but at the moment we should go for our coffee, perhaps the nice neighbor or perhaps a few more neighbors would like to go to the coffee shop and get acquainted.

One of the other neighbors stopped and chatted while Joe and I discussed going to Enrico's. He was so nice and invited us to his apartment for a drink, which I am sure we will but at the moment we should go for our coffee, perhaps the nice neighbor or perhaps a few more neighbors would like to go to the coffee shop and get acquainted.

I am for a cup of coffee and see you and young Joe flirt . I like your outfit you have on Nadine, so sexy . I think you will have us commenting on how sexy you are today.

I am for a cup of coffee and see you and young Joe flirt . I like your outfit you have on Nadine, so sexy . I think you will have us commenting on how sexy you are today.

oh this is so wonderful I have two handsome neighbors going with me for a coffee, I wonder if I will meet any more of my new neighbors at the coffee shop.

Back