were you ever the first person to fuck someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No and I would not want to be. The responsibility is to great. To be the first time. The time that everyone remembers...should be the best experience ever.
 
No and I would not want to be. The responsibility is to great. To be the first time. The time that everyone remembers...should be the best experience ever.

Hey you- Someone needs to clear some space in their inbox. :cattail:
I’ve been shut out.
 
First time was a girlfriend I had. Her first as well as mine!

Second time was with my now wife, she was 39 and still a virgin when I met her!
 
Yes when I was at college. She was just legal, the day after her birthday. Stayed friends for a lot of years after.
 
My first was also her first, and she planned it without telling me. I was invited to a "secret" party, when I turned up there was only her and myself and her parents were away for the weekend. The first time wasn't that great to be honest, by the third or fourth time we had the basics sorted.

A couple of years after that I was going out with a girl, after a few dates we got more intimate and she agreed to stay the night. I had her bra off when she told me that she was a virgin, so I took things a bit slower. Apparently it didn't hurt but she got very emotional. When we split up after nearly a year she took it hard. :(:(
 
I believe I was. I didn't ask her, but I'm pretty sure she had never done anything like that before.

Who? Debra.
 
Last edited:
Not the first to fuck anyone, but the first to eat out three of 'em!
(One at a time.....)
;)
 
Sounds like my idiot wife. She got fucked in college by a Catholic missionary raw because he didn’t “believe in birth control “. She fucked him multiple times and was worried she was pregnant after he dumped her even though she swears he never came in her. She said she just didn’t know how the birds and the bees worked and that’s why she was worried about being pregnant. Swears up and down he didn’t drop a load in her. I just laugh because she’s such a whore.
 
She also sucked a lot of cock when she was just 18. She didn’t think it was a big deal because it was just sucking dick.
 
Yes, just once. I was pretty green too. Looking back on it with experience and gained wisdom, I wish I had been a better lover and done a better job. And had known that you don't throw bloody sheets into a hot wash.
 
Not even within shouting distance of being the first to fuck someone.
 
I think in high school
I was 5 different guys first intercourse
in my small town
I was only one in our grade who would!!
made me popular with boys!
less so with the girls!
 
Yes, just once. I was pretty green too. Looking back on it with experience and gained wisdom, I wish I had been a better lover and done a better job. And had known that you don't throw bloody sheets into a hot wash.
Oh yes, definitely not the hot wash. The aftermath of that would be fun to hear.
 
No never have been and actually wouldn't ever want to be. This certainly is the case now at my age, I want experience.
 
Friends

A few girlfriends and in college several guys , recently with a nudist friend and her 19 year old virgin nephew, who was the best experience ever with a virgin, amazing what watching internet porn can teach... he was in fact so good she crossed the line and became his second ... talked to her just last week... she says once a week now... The rest of the conversation belongs on a different thread...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top