Utah Roll Call

You only need one or two favorite toys... but what you really need is the right playmate to help make the toys, blindfold and restraints really fun 😉

This is Literotica right? There’s a story for everything, everyone and every taste 😉

Good Morning My Dear - I trust you we’re able to find a satisfactory bedtime story, enjoyed deliciously sweet wet dreams and woke with a smile on your lips 😈💦😋

Good Morning My Dear - I trust you we’re able to find a satisfactory bedtime story, enjoyed deliciously sweet wet dreams and woke with a smile on your lips 😈💦😋

More like i curled up under a heated blanket and passed out cold. I don't remember any dreams and getting up so early this morning brought no smile

OhOh Sis, Winter’s coming! It sounds like you really do need a good bedtime story... that, a little spark to heat up your night and a good reason to stay in bed on a cold Sunday Morning 😋🔥

OhOh Sis, Winter’s coming! It sounds like you really do need a good bedtime story... that, a little spark to heat up your night and a good reason to stay in bed on a cold Sunday Morning 😋🔥

It's the week of Thanksgiving and I work most of it sadly. So bedtime stories are going to be a dime a dozen

So where are the rest of my boys at? I disappear for a while and you all do the same. I hope you all come back soon :heart:

Turkey stories will be flying this week - and all that tryptophan could make for some early evenings HaHa

With or without a turkey?🦃 😂 guess there’s always the stuffing — that can be fun too 😈

True, and if the stuffing is to dry, there’s always the thing you use for basting the turkey - HaHa

Just pouring it on is certainly one way to get it juicy... I perfer to add the extra juice slowly, getting just the right look, feel and taste to the mixture.

Enjoy your brief visit - and hurry back, next time you might find something to Elevate your Life in this Pretty Great State.

Back